Suicide and the foolish male

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Post by christopheroregon » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:08 am

Several weeks ago, something happened to the son of a very dear friend of mine.

He on put a gun to his head and killed himself.

To those of you who have followed my comments over the years, you know that my older brother was driven to suicide by his wife, and I have a half-brother that I never met that also committed suicide. Both had seriously troubled marriages that helped lead to their decisions to end their lives. Suicide is a very sensitive issue in my life.

I received a phone call from Ted, a fellow I've known since high school, telling me that his only son was dead. He was only 22. He had been married almost two years, and his wife started cheating, and wanted a divorce. She left with their child, a one-year-old girl, and she told him he would never see his daughter again. The boy, never the most stable child growing up, couldn't deal with it. She destroyed him.

Both his father and I warned him many times about marriage, and particularly, about marrying THAT girl. It just caused him to withdraw. Nothing worked. He married her in spite of all we had to say.

Now, he's dead. Gone forever. Another casualty. Another stupid young man who sacrificed his life over a Hole. Just a damned stinking hole.

I can't say I really liked Ted's son. The kid was not particularly bright, and certainly wasn't terribly wise. He would never listen. Ever. His death means little to me personally, as I've become desensitized to both death and suicide. I won't shed any tears over his departure. What saddens me and angers me, no, infuriates me, is what the actions of this young man have done to my friend. He is crushed. I can sit here preaching for hours about the wretchedness of women, but what is the point? Will men listen? Do they ever? I am far angrier with this boy than with the malignant slut that lead him to his doom.

I no longer feel inclined to warn men anymore. This has rattled me badly. The insane waste. I can't adequately describe the anger I feel right now. I had this young man read "The Predatory Female". "Sex-ploytation". I warned him. His dad warned him. He just listened politely, and told us both that SHE was different.

So, the day after the funeral, I deleted everything I posted here and everywhere else and simply withdrew from the whole mess. I've boxed up my marriage library, and stuffed it in the attic. In my personal life, I no longer talk to men about women and marriage. I just don't know if I can justify taking the time to warn men who are bound and determined to throw their lives away in spite of the wisdom of their elders. I think I give up. You can't fight nature, and it would seem the nature of men is to be stupid. So be it. A life-time of preaching to men, and nothing but a waste of time.

Ah, well. More disappointments. I didn't want any of you who have read my comments to misunderstand my disappearance. Even I have a limit to my tolerance, and this just about crossed it. I may or may not post comments here, but didn't want any of you offended.

Christopher in Oregon

williemolson
Bachelor

Post by williemolson » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:39 am

Chris, I'm a long time fan of your posts, and glad to see you have started posting on this forum. I've printed out, so I could have a hard copy, your observations about women and the danger they oftentimes pose to men, so I could have hard copies should something happen to my computers. I first became acquainted with your work through Outcast Superstar and his fine blog. Continue to post and share your wisdom and observations about life and women.

Regards,
Willie

irlandes

Post by irlandes » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:04 am

Thank you for sharing. I did suicide counseling for ten years, but have nothing to add here.

symphony
Happy Bachelor

Post by symphony » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:13 pm

Chris, I enjoyed your posts...all the best, man. 8-)

admin

Post by admin » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:15 pm

dittohd. Your comments are alright as I know the frustrations of the messed up society controlled by feminists. Chris posts just shows not to get involved with Westernized women in the West.

My brother and my uncle(and a few personal friends) got messed up by Westernized women but instead of blaming themselves or worse... they expatriated overseas to non-Anglophone countries. I know none of them who expatted wants to come back as they are much happier there as for men to be happier abroad.

I'm currently looking into options to expat maybe sometime next year.

Great thread and perhaps men who are reading this thread will finally wake up it's too risky to get involved with Westernized trash women and the family and divorce laws against men in the West.

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Post by christopheroregon » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:17 pm

Good morning, one and all;

Thank God for coffee in the morning. Damned if I know how I went so long as a Mormon without drinking the stuff. Amazing how it invigorates one. I feel more inclined to speak clearly this morning. Besides, it's going to be over NINETY DEGREES for a few days, so no riding for me. One of the perils of Oregon. It gets hot here when you least expect it. Then wet. Then cold. Then wet for nine months.

Anyhoo, my intention is not to elicit sympathy because, truly, I didn't like the kid. I've never liked young people that think they know it all. Out of respect for the dead, I'll try and limit my character assaults about him for the time being. Let it suffice to say that yet another man paid the ultimate penalty for marrying a woman.

I feel for my friend. I was just talking to him this morning. His ex-wife, the boy's mother, has been off the scene for some time. She had one of those all-too-common mid-life conversions to an alternate lifestyle. She and her partner attended the funeral. My goodness. Such a mass of testosterone in two quivering blobs of flesh. His ex hates me passionately, because when she decided to go gay, I gave her a verbal tongue lashing (I was still a Christian) for being part of a degenerate lifestyle, and assured her she would be frying in hell, and I would be there toasting marsh mellows over her corpse. Or words to that effect. Hmm. Never said I was diplomatic. Even less so when I was religious.

But, anyway, today my head is clear, my anger is slightly dissipated by caffeine, and I feel compelled to once again warn you young men about women.

NONE of you young readers truly understand the dangers you face when dealing with women. Trust me! If you are in your teens to early twenties, your minds are not yet fully formed. This is a fact. You are still easily impressed and persuaded by external forces, and can't really comprehend just how devastating a woman can be. Since I was 12, when my oldest brother married the witch that drove him to die, I have, thanks to parents that wanted to protect me, never trusted women. Maybe I haven't been fair in my judgments by lumping all women together. One could argue that point, I suppose.

No matter.

I win.

I stayed the course, listened to my parents, and pretty much stayed away from women. I never married, I never dated. I never spent the night with a woman. I never spent a dime on a woman.

I wish I could say I had never touched one physically, but I have come closer to that goal than all but the tiniest number of men.

Again, I win. I'm not entirely unscathed by my interactions both directly and indirectly with women, but I won the battle.

I am a bachelor, and shall remain so until my dying day and beyond, if possible. I utterly reject women as human beings. They are no different to me than the muck that passes through the sewer out in the street. My hatred for the them, if it ever was hatred, is gone. All I feel is a quiet, sometimes festering contempt.

Christopher in Oregon

rebel

Post by rebel » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:59 pm

I know this feeling of helplessness. I am familiar with it.
Some time ago, I deleted to tons of info I had stored in my computer: that's how disgusted I felt. I had also promised to myself I wouldn't touch on the subject anymore.

"But, anyway, today my head is clear, my anger is slightly dissipated by caffeine, and I feel compelled to once again warn you young men about women."

This was a very good decision. I know how hard it is: Irlandes knows it, too and so do you. Same for many older men like myself who are witnessing the destruction of all we held dear.

"My hatred for the them, if it ever was hatred, is gone. All I feel is a quiet, sometimes festering contempt. "

This, friend, tells me that you have reached the end of the tunnel: you no longer care nor hate women of today. They just exist. You barely recognize their existence.Nothing more.
They are passing ghosts.
Their existence has lost any relevance to you: YOU ARE NOW FREEEEEE!!!

Young men need you. The death of this young man is proof. Do not give up.

nemo
Happy Bachelor

Post by nemo » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Women seem to think that they can inflict an infinite amount of pain upon men and that men will simply take it. They appear to mistake Stoicism for indifference.

I would urge men who have observed male suicides over women or experienced near-suicidal despair themselves to post their observations here.

Fathers used to warn their sons about the perils of "bad women" and inform them that certain women were simply bad news, and that bad things happen to men who date bad women.

Today, about half of all teenage boys don't have their biological father around. There isn't an adult male who will look out for them and tell them these things. Somebody, somewhere needs to record their experiences and at least try to warn the young men.

Simply letting young men know that *WOMEN* are the leading cause of suicide in young men is a big step towards refuting the myths that feminism is wonderful and women are always right. The mass media rarely bothers to mention male suicide and just about never admits that women might have something to do with it.

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Post by christopheroregon » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:16 pm

Nemo;
In a way, all women have been nothing but trouble in the past, but at least in former times, the really bad one's were usually identifiable. Today, they vastly outnumber their less-rotten sisters by about a thousand-to-one. Literally. God help the poor fools who try and marry women today.

Christopher in Oregon

khankrumthebulgar

Post by khankrumthebulgar » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Last year my Nephew reported to me that his Uncle a Financial officer for a major Insurance company took his life. His Wife a fiend who was once young and Beautiful when he married her. Was mentally ill and in and out of Mental Hospitals. Her Family was angry that he would not pay for a Full time Nurse to attend to the Dearie. So instead he took care of her.

Christopher in my Family a Great Aunt a Monster, drove Three of My family members all males to suicide. Me I would have doused her with gasoline and set the Bitch on Fire. But thats just me.

Anyway she through relentless psychological warfare drove him to despair and to take his life. After his death an immediate cremation. I suspect she poisoned him and caused his death. Maybe even murdered him. The Family of her Husband was shocked that her Family permitted the cremation. Since that runs contrary to the Church's dogma and beliefs.

This story mirrors much of the evil I have seen Women commit in recent years. Since Feminism has removed Shame and social restraints on Women's behavior as well as legal sanctions, we have chaos in our Nation and Society as a result.

I watched a Woman shoot her Husband dead in cold blood for Infidelity and she got the sympathy for "snapping" under the mental stress. I watched a Husband who was mentally abused for years cheat on his Wife, then go back to her abuse. He is a P Whipped wreck of a Man. She is a Monster.

I have watched young Men put their testicles in their Wives purses and turn into little boys doing the Wifey's bidding. No Wonder these Women who want a dominant Male get disgusted with these Losers. Now we are criminalizing "Bullying" in schools to turn lose the Feminists venom and male hatred on our Boys. Who may become Criminals for rolling their eyes or speaking too loudly.

I hate Men who cave into Women's insanity and inability to think rationally. The US is in a shit storm due to listening to Women and it cannot get any better for decades.

nemo
Happy Bachelor

Post by nemo » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:50 pm

[quote]Nemo;
In a way, all women have been nothing but trouble in the past, but at least in former times, the really bad one's were usually identifiable. Today, they vastly outnumber their less-rotten sisters by about a thousand-to-one. Literally. God help the poor fools who try and marry women today.

Christopher in Oregon[/quote]
The problem as I see it is that boys are brainwashed into believing that "all women are good and all men are bad".

If we offer a few counter-examples, then boys will start to *think* about the women in their life.

If boys actually *think* about what women do and observe and analyze female behavior, then they will eventually liberate themselves. An older and wiser man needs to plant a seed of doubt about the virtues of feminism first.

Once it is conventional wisdom that women must be judged on what they do rather than what they say, feminism will lose its power. Women will be seen for what they are, and they will no longer be able to ensnare men with ease.

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Post by christopheroregon » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:16 pm

Down through the ages, it was recognized by societies and religions that women could not be trusted. This is why they would not let women usurp the role of the man. Women were kept submissive and obedient by force and the law, and as we can see today, they had a damned good reason for doing so. An unleashed woman is a terrible thing to behold. Totally amoral.

As I understand it, the Enlightenment sought to grant equality for women. Combine that with the Church and its worship of the "mother of God" nonsense, as well as the Victorian era and it's condemnation of a man's sexuality, and you had a recipe for nothing but trouble.

Maybe I'm over-simplifying things, but I think this was the "perfect storm", so to speak. Feminists started their rabble-rousing back in the mid-1800's. This is no recent phenomenon. Women have been busy rebelling for nigh onto 200 years, more or less. They succeeded in the 1900's, and the rest is history, or as feminists like to say, HERstory.

Ick.

But, yes, women are portrayed as being good, while men are portrayed as being bad.

Christopher in Oregon

irlandes

Post by irlandes » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm

>>It's not easy giving up one's own homeland for a completely new and unknown country. I believe it takes an exceptional guy to do it.

Or, just plain luck, as in my case. I thought all those years I was being clever, but looking back, I realize the things that have me here in Mexico instead of back in Hell most of the time were more luck than sense. Someone asked me recently in a PM what I think I would be doing if I hadn't made it to Mexico, and I told him I strongly suspect I would be dead, or in a wheel chair

I hate to edit anything, but when something violates TOS or COC I have to do it. EVEN IF I DO NOT DISAGREE WITH THE SENTIMENTS and even if we are being emotional about recent events. Please review your postings here; edit is available to the poster and it is better if you do it than if we have to do it. Thanks.

Sometimes you can say something in a different way and still get the message across. The men here do not need things spelled out in perfect detail.

rebel

Post by rebel » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Thanks for putting it so gently, Irlandes.

But you are right: violence will solve nothing. What's most important is the information we can convey to men unaware.

But in any case, I am beginning to see something taking shape on men's boards.
More and more men are beginning to take a different outlook at the gender war.

Men are beginning to abandon women in droves. It's done in silence, just like a ghost nation would.

Someone wrote that our best weapon is twofold:

1-To not reproduce under any circumstance.
2-To earn just enough to keep oneself alive, not more.

If men, massively, withdraw on those two "activities" the system will simply implode upon itself. We can k*ll the enemy without firing a single shot.

...and by... doing nothing!

antifeministtech

Post by antifeministtech » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Chris, the only reason I can even begin to say that I have an idea of what you're going through is because I have known someone who killed himself because of his wife.

I had this friend from elementary school. Starting sometime in college, he did have some psychological problems. However, it wasn't too bad, and he really didn't have much trouble dealing with them. That was until several years later when he was married. Because we fell out of regular frequent contact I don't know every detail, but he got a lot worse when he was married. Everyone who met his wife knew how bad she was. She was worse compared to even the average woman (which tells you how bad she was).

One time he tried to kill himself (unsuccessfully) by taking a bunch of pills. He realized that he didn't want to die so he goes to his wife and tells her that she took a bunch of pills. What did she do? Call 911? Of course not. She did nothing. The only reason my friend was alive after that was that he called 911.

Sometime after that he got a gun and shot himself. I never actually met his wife until the wake before the funeral. After meeting her I could easily tell that his wife pushed him over the edge. She was shameless.

Yes, my friend had a few psychological issues, but he was fine until he got involved with this woman. He's dead because of her.

irlandes

Post by irlandes » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:04 pm

[quote]Thanks for putting it so gently, Irlandes.

But you are right: violence will solve nothing. What's most important is the information we can convey to men unaware.

But in any case, I am beginning to see something taking shape on men's boards.
More and more men are beginning to take a different outlook at the gender war.

Men are beginning to abandon women in droves. It's done in silence, just like a ghost nation would.

Someone wrote that our best weapon is twofold:

1-To not reproduce under any circumstance.
2-To earn just enough to keep oneself alive, not more.

If men, massively, withdraw on those two "activities" the system will simply implode upon itself. We can k*ll the enemy without firing a single shot.

...and by... doing nothing!

[/quote]

Exaltations! Another great one from the many excellent men on this board.

i wish I'd said that. Oh wait a minute, I did. :D :D

I was going to type something intended as a joke, but reviewed it before posting, and think I will PM it to you. I'd hate to have to ban myself.

irlandes

Post by irlandes » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:53 pm

I think with the proper context I can tell you the joke.

I did a lot of heavy suicide counseling. I am not a broadly talented man. I don't water ski. I don't ride motorcycles. I am not a PUA. One of the few talents I have found in myself during my life was counseling men, but especially suicidal men, though I can only do it by voice. I would say it is more like a natural talent than one requiring great developed skills. I used to sit in my kitchen, with my son playing with his toy cars at my feet, and my wife at the stove,and here I am suicide counseling some poor devil as if we were talking about cutting grass. I would sometimes think, "WTF?"

One problem with divorced men is they don't realize their suicidal thoughts are for men who are kicked to the curb by the wife they thought was their, ahem, soul-mate. So, I had a routine, in which I screamed and cursed about the evils being done to divorced men, and what perhaps I thought ought to be done to faithless wives, and judges and so on. I was, ahem, good at it! There would be this stunned silence on the other end, and after a while, they would start laughing, which is the second thing to do about a man with suicidal thoughts, get him laughing.

I think it's like good used car salesmen, who know how to talk with the same tones and meter as the customer, if you know what I mean. They would be so surprised at hearing me saying at the top of my lungs pretty much what they were thinking, that it was funny to them.

Then, there was something I would say, and I do not recommend saying such a thing to divorced, suicidal men, unless you really know what you are doing, because I guarantee you if you screw it up, someone is going to die. The suicidal person has to be in the right mood, which means laughing just so, and it is intended not to encourage violence, but to defuse violent thoughts with sick humor.

I would say, sarcastically "One of our sayings is, better you don't go, but if you must go, better you don't go alone."

They were already laughing, but with this, they would almost fall apart.

With this, everything that they were holding inside, festering, was on the table.

Then, I would tell them how to get a good night's sleep, and with that, the odds of suicide were very low. Well rested men seldom whack themselves. It is men who toss and turn all night, night after night, and can't even get a good night's rest who can't take it any more.

By the way, there is something new, w w w.emofree.com which has even sent men home after 20 years in a vet's hospital with PTSD, in less than a week. You can download the training manual free, and if you search youtube for EFT Gary Craig you can see it in action. You can also buy the videos, you get a whole bunch for around $80 or so, and you are licensed to give away free 100 copies of anything you buy.

irlandes

Post by irlandes » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:38 pm

>>in fact men should stage their own "Rapture"

Hee, hee. Why didn't I think of that. Oh, wait a minute. :D

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:33 pm

[quote]I can see now why a lot of non Western countries, especially in the middle east are fighting desperately to keep feminism out.
[/quote]
+1 , yes and once all external "enemies" are defeated they will have nothing better to do except micromanage people.

Modelautoman
Sage Bachelor

Post by Modelautoman » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Keep bringing these posts on Chris! U da man!

Longshot39
Bachelor

Post by Longshot39 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:25 am

Great point SD, who says that the male "Rapture" isn't already starting to take place. Even though I'm not at the point of being able to GTHO like Irlandes, I've become a master at hiding in plain sight. Look around, it is indeed happening. More and more women are getting flustered almost screaming "where have all the good men gone?!" They've always been around, it's simply that a lot of good men, have also become a lot smarter over the years, and don't walk into the snares like we used to.

It's not because we necessarily want to, it's because with the laws so against us, and the war on men, we HAVE to. I hope more and more men in the future go MGTOW, because not only can it save your finances, and your sanity, it could very well save your life. My condolences to those who had friends and/or family who lost their lives to feminism.

migs

Post by migs » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:29 am

Dittohd
"I like being a man, in spite of it not being the "in" thing to be these days."

A number of times I have heard women say that they're 'coming back as a man'. I think its penis envy, or just plain envy. Take a look around you--how much of what you see was invented by and improved by men? How much by women? Ok, let's go beyond that those who have achieved the most spiritually on this planet. Again, how many men as opposed to women? Who invented the A/C current and devices which work from it? Let's start with Tesla, what gender was he? I could run a long list but I needn't bother.

"There's no good men"---translation, men have wised up and are shutting down their entire game. The balls in their court, change/adapt or perish. Which do you think they'll do, change/adapt, or pick up the ball and bitch at it?

williemolson
Bachelor

Post by williemolson » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:46 am

Migs, I've stated this before-women do have penis envy. This is why, in my opinion, the first thing intellectual feminists did was attempt to discredit Sigmund Freud. Freud was on to something. Like you, I have heard women say that in their next life(a la Shirley McLaine), they want to come back as a man. This is why, no matter how priviledged or beautiful a woman might be, I never feel she is "out of my league". As a man, to be honest, I feel I am just plain better. This doesn't mean treating women badly or disrespectfully. They are human beings and we still need each other to survive. What it means is that I view all this "strong independent woman" nonsense through the prism of cognitive reality.

migs

Post by migs » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:58 am

I don't express hate (humor is more effective) and don't advocate violence. I'll have to work on the profanity, I can express myself very well without it.

tonense

Post by tonense » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:17 am

Thanx Christopheroregon your posts are always very inspiring,I think the lesson is to value and love yourself first.