Are Unmarried Men Over 40 All Losers?

analyzing
Sage Bachelor

Post by analyzing » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:34 pm

http://www.attorneyatlove.blogspot.com/ ... osers.html

I guess a bunch of us guys are losers... LMAO :D
mature ladies get grumpy don't they.

I tell you, this drivel gets funnier each and every time.
I know it's a dumb question but do you think they will ever get it? LOL
if they do, the epiphany comes too late for them.

Check out the 2nd to the last sentence, her "ideals" are in "order".

Edited to remove the copy and paste part of the initial posting so this thread can go to public view.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:43 pm

I don't think the 50-60 year old expats in Thailand and the Philippines who are enjoying 20-25 year old women consider themselves to be losers.

sjenner
In a class of his own

Post by sjenner » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Yeah more BS from the fem-nags. I look forward to becoming one of those 50 year old expats enjoying sexy nubile 20 year old Latinas and Filipinas!

alabama777

Post by alabama777 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Ya, being able to do anything when or where we want is such a sh*ty way of life. Being able to play 360, leaving the toilet seat up, taking a nap, going to sports bars n nudie bars, having a different girl each weekend and being able to think clearly with no interuptions is such a loser life.

Ya know, this article clearly demonstrates the effect of men boycotting MARRIAGE. She is stuck in a Gloria Alred time warp of antiquities. Manginas are becoming less common these days. What this hoe wants is a male slave. Someone to take all of her abuse and keep coming back for more. What she needs to do is to join the LPGA asap and celebrate her 80th birthday at Club Skirts.

alabama777

Post by alabama777 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:02 am

[quote]I don't think the 50-60 year old expats in Thailand and the Philippines who are enjoying 20-25 year old women consider themselves to be losers.[/quote]

Amen!!

leeamneus
Happy Bachelor

Post by leeamneus » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:25 am

[quote]
[quote]I don't think the 50-60 year old expats in Thailand and the Philippines who are enjoying 20-25 year old women consider themselves to be losers.[/quote]

Amen!![/quote]

In the RP that would be 78 year old expats enjoying 18 year old women.

hhb
Sage Bachelor

Post by hhb » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:40 am

Yes,

All men over forty are losers. It is a fact. I am a loser, for spending all of my money on myself.

I am such a selfish asshole!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

HHB

3dartist

Post by 3dartist » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:20 am

And, all unmarried women over 40 are losers... because, well, they're over 40 :)

But, seriously, even if I put my mangina hat on and tried to take her seriously, what in the freak are "some other unattractive qualities"? Everybody has some unattractive quality to somebody. And, does that make you a loser? Hope she never finds anyone because that person will be really miserable.

MarcusAurelius
Professional Bachelor

Post by MarcusAurelius » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 am

Spock, I love reading your posts man. You should write a damn MGTOW book. Once again, you are on the mark, women are not capable of introspection, its always someone else's fault. They don't realize that their being cum dumpsters, going for Alphas, and their hypergamy destroys their chance at landing a mangina. They don't have a beta male mangina...because...they overlooked them...and still are. I think you are right, these aging women that are alone will be screwed up mentally.

I've seen it first hand. My ex's sister was in her mid 30s, was still single...and because women also cannot manage their time AT ALL...she became a raging alcoholic. She was drunk almost every time I saw her. Women just don't know what to do with themselves. They constantly need some form of external stimulation...when they don't have that...they are just screwed. Coming home to a quiet and empty home for them...is like descending into hell because they don't know what to do once they get there. Men get hobbies. For them Its get drunk, or watch So You Think You Can Dance or the Bachelor...hahaha.....nothing goes on inside those heads of theirs.

alabama777

Post by alabama777 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:10 am

[quote]Spock, I love reading your posts man. You should write a damn MGTOW book. Once again, you are on the mark, women are not capable of introspection, its always someone else's fault. They don't realize that their being cum dumpsters, going for Alphas, and their hypergamy destroys their chance at landing a mangina. They don't have a beta male mangina...because...they overlooked them...and still are. I think you are right, these aging women that are alone will be screwed up mentally.

I've seen it first hand. My ex's sister was in her mid 30s, was still single...and because women also cannot manage their time AT ALL...she became a raging alcoholic. She was drunk almost every time I saw her. Women just don't know what to do with themselves. They constantly need some form of external stimulation...when they don't have that...they are just screwed. Coming home to a quiet and empty home for them...is like descending into hell because they don't know what to do once they get there. Men get hobbies. For them Its get drunk, or watch So You Think You Can Dance or the Bachelor...hahaha.....nothing goes on inside those heads of theirs.[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahahah,,,,,,that was a great analysis!!!! I loved the image of "descending into hell".
I don't have an ex sister in law, but I do have my feminazi sister. She is a lush, hippo sized, and has deep fissures in her face. She is actually married and her husband is a recovering Mangina(I have had a little bit to do with this).

rorschach
Bachelor

Post by rorschach » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:08 am

"... I'm beginning to think that I'd be better off having a part-time relationship with a married man than a full-time relationship with a single one. Am I wrong?"

She's actually asking for confirmation that sleeping with a married man is a suitable option for her.

Chris Rock is right - when a guy meets his friend's girlfriend he is much more likely to think "I wish I had a girl LIKE her" - when a woman meets her friend's partner she is much more likely to think "I want THAT man"

Typical psycho bitch behaviour. It's always about taking things from other people - partners, money, whatever - she "deserves" it all, doesn't she?

edred30

Post by edred30 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:59 am

Alabama...putting ideas into brother-in-laws head, huh? You devil you.

Well, I'm a loser too, just like all of you other losers on this board. Let's see, what did this loser do yesterday after work?

-took short nap.
-read a few articles in Scientific American while cooling off.
-prepared a delicious meal of chicken and noodles and a homemade strawberry smoothie.
-got son, went to pool, cooled off even more.
-went to local yuppie grocery, talked about son's first day of school, drank coffee.
-got home, rode my Honda Scrambler around cemetery a few times to keep it nimble.
-took a massive dump.
-read latest book before drifting off to sleep.

Oh, man. It JUST hit me. I'm wasting my life. It's going nowhere. It has no purpose...no meeeeaning. It is just fun after relaxing moment after contemplation after fun.

I'm going to run out this evening and start looking for my soulmate...that special woman who can assign unnecessary work and suck the life out of me like no other.

extraycrom

Post by extraycrom » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:23 am

If an unmarried man on the wrong side of 40 is a loser, and he's not paying cs, he's not paying pussymonie, he's not giving away his house to a skank; at least he is a happy loser.

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:02 pm

that I'd be better off having a part-time relationship with a married man than a full-time relationship with a single one.[/quote]
Houston, we have a problem. making the case for duct tape.

weak men will judge their and other men's worth by the woman on his/their arm. unlike women, men can stand alone. every night those "fake tough guy" feminists cry themselves to sleep. waaa! waaa!

[quote]I'm going to run out this evening and start looking for my soulmate...that special woman who can assign unnecessary work and suck the life out of me like no other.[/quote]
+1 . i lived many years with catering girlfriends. all women are crap in the end. women age, complicate your life, and incur expenses at an exponential rate. at our age, it becomes crystal clear.

edred30

Post by edred30 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Yeah, Superbad, could you imagine being on stand-by to drive a complaining, smelly old lady (your wife) to the pharmacy? Wal-Mart? "Her" doctor? The local cafeteria? The in-laws? The thought is utterly depressing...

Hey honey, whaddya say we go on that cruise circling South America?.....Oh no, 30 days is too long to be on a ship, who would take care of the cats???, I'd miss the company of my friends, yak yak yak.

analyzing
Sage Bachelor

Post by analyzing » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:40 pm

All you guys have great responses. It's always nice to hear like minded men.

you are correct.

Good stuff

As always , Mr. Convey. I second the Mgtow book.

And of course ... you are always bad! In a good way. :D

leeamneus
Happy Bachelor

Post by leeamneus » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:51 pm

In this context, "Loser" is defined as a man who is not trainable, won't cowtow to her demands, does not spend every cent he earns on her, and has any interests, hobbies or pasttimes that do not include women. A Loser is a Man that is of no use to Women.

sjenner
In a class of his own

Post by sjenner » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:53 pm

+1 extraycrom and spock!

I am glad to be a "happy" loser in the eyes of these moribund femhags and manginas! Married men that I know are jealous. I can spend money anytime and anyway I choose fit. My free time is mine.

Modelautoman
Sage Bachelor

Post by Modelautoman » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:33 pm

[quote]In this context, "Loser" is defined as a man who is not trainable, won't cowtow to her demands, does not spend every cent he earns on her, and has any interests, hobbies or pasttimes that do not include women. A Loser is a Man that is of no use to Women.[/quote]

Oh yeah! Good answer Lee! That fits me to a tee. Say! I
ought to wear the term Loser with a badge of honor!

future303
Happy Bachelor

Post by future303 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:02 pm

+1 to everyone, especially Spock'sdisciple. You are so right man. I too wear my loser badge with honor.

I'm only in my early 30's and the only reason these harpies never bother me is because I've practically dissapeared from the planet. I go to my job and go home, play with my muscle car, my bikes, my computers, and I'm ALWAYS reading and learning. I never get tired of that.

My dad has been asked several times why I'm not married, and even suggestions of me talking to their daughters. Ahh......yeah no thanks, I like my sanity and I like my cash.

edred30

Post by edred30 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:03 am

I like to see Spock teach a class in women's studies at a major university. The gals would actually learn something for a change. That is, until the administrators got wind of it.

Regarding our evolutionary history, men have always been the productive gender. Survivial advantage went to the women who could best exploit that productivity (manipulate the men).

Lee, great point about a loser being a man for which a woman has no use. In my younger days it was trendy for girls to make an L with their fingers, hold it to their forehead, and say "loooooozer". Now it's obvious to me that those guys were too smart to be conned by that particular vile woman.

3dartist

Post by 3dartist » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:21 am

[quote]Regarding our evolutionary history, men have always been the productive gender. Survivial advantage went to the women who could best exploit that productivity (manipulate the men).[/quote]

I have to respectfully disagree with the second half of this. I think before modern times and the vast majority of human evolutionary history, men chose to have women and children as part of his group. Women did not have any negotiation or manipulation power.

Even today, if you took away the chivalry, corrupt family court, and made the legal system gender neutral, there would not be much exploitation of men by women.

My theory about "evolutionary history" is that is was something created by or co-opted by feminist to justify male exploitation. It says women exploited men throughout all our history therefore it's the natural order of things. (Somebody just made this "history" up. There is no physical evidence that supports it.)

3dartist

Post by 3dartist » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Let me add more to my last post before somebody gets it twisted. For most of humanity, people lived in relatively small groups of hunter gatherers. Part of a woman's role was to have children. Just like it was part of a man's role to hunt, etc. In order for the clan to survive (in the short and long-term), the women had to have children. And, with the high mortality rate, they probably had to have as many children as possible. So, a woman saying she did not want to have children/sex would have went over like a man saying he did not want to hunt. It would have been unheard of. And, I'm not talking about "men raping women." The whole clan would have been relying on the women to have children. Survival depended on numbers and the young helping the old. If a woman was hesitant about having children/having sex, grandma would have hobbled over and slapped her in the head with a "Bitch, we need those youngins to gather firewood. It was a cold winter last year."

zon

Post by zon » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:04 pm

3dartist,

Very well said...+1

Nature has a way of biting back hard for those that ignore the natural order of life.

There will be many cold & lonely winters coming for these aging narcissistic shrews. Nature is already Bitch slapping them with the law of gravity, loneliness and massive hormonal changes.

They will certainly be learning the all important lesson of value exchange in the not too distant future. You cannot expect to receive/take for very long without offering something in return...The pussy is NOT part of the deal (3.5 billion chicks have them...No scarcity for pussy).

Curiepoint
Bachelor

Post by Curiepoint » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:24 pm

I really hate women and their attitudes; I really do.

Right now, in the midst of an extended unemployment, a deaf and indifferent God, and a world run on money rather than integrity, I have plenty of hatred and bile to go around.

Yet, even in the midst of all this loser-dom, as women would describe it, I find it an honor to be so offensive to the likes of women. After a lifetime of looking after everyone else, bowing and scraping for a meagre paycheck, and kissing the ass of a woman who voraciously consumed everything I had (two of them, actually) I am more than proud to stand in defiance of any woman's shitty personality.

I wouldn't piss on a woman if she were on fire. Chances are, that would amount to one huge, spitting grease fire, given how "hot" women are comprised mostly of blubber and cheap rayon clothing.

If I am a loser, than what does that make you, who are actually upset enough to write about it?

Women aren't worth the effort to work up enough spit to hurl at them. And, any man who would actually cave in to her demands deserves to burn right along side them. They are not men. Both barely qualify as being vaguely humanoid.

So I say "Live to the best of your abilities. Regret nothing that these bitches say or believe."