MGTOW Testamonies

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

MGTOW Testamonies

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:01 am

Back when I was actively blogging, I received these comments.

I retire comfortably this year at age 45. As a young man I dreamed of finding a pretty, wholesome young lady with a pleasant personality to court, marry and raise a family with like so many generations before me had, but alas, it never happened.

Enter reality and feminist modern times: Remove the grossly obese, the high mileage VD ridden sluts, the bitchy career women or a combination of all three and your choices are limited to well, nothing I could find in the last 30 years. Very limited. We're talking finding a needle in the haystack, but first having to find the haystack limited.

Thank you american women for making me avoid and distrust you because of your rotten selfish behavior during my prime nesting years when my hormones were raging and my thoughts were not always clear. I now see it was a trap that I avoided altogether and you made sure I steered clear of it by showing your true nature early before I became shackled for life. Again, thank you. I couldn't of done it without you. I will now live out the remainder of my life in leisure doing as I please with a non removable grin on my face while others who were not so lucky work themselves into an early grave trying unsuccessfully to please a rapidly aging wife and spoiled, ungrateful children.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

MGTOW Testamonies

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:02 am

Here is another comment

Anonymous said...
So very true! Thanks for posting this on the main page. I am a man of very modest income, yet I will retire within 5 years - at age 41. No worries, no stress, no women. Just me, my dear (male) friends (men don't need to ask; yes, we would go to Hell and back for eachother) the woods and a modest cabin and workshop.

There was a time in history when that passion and comeraderie would have been devoted to a woman. That day is long, long gone. Forever.

Christopher is right, once you hit your 30s it's no longer "the end of the world" to be single and live life without ANY woman; it's then that you realize it never was a bad thing.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

MGTOW Testamonies

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:02 am

St. Christopher said...
During my twenties my parents constantly told me if I could just get to thirty, I would be home free. They were right.

Women, even the truly attractive ones, somehow just aren't that attractive once your sex drive starts to disappear. The fog lifts, and you start noticing the annoying and down-right rotten things about women that you never noticed when you were blinded by your sex drive.

You start seeing the physical imperfections that even the prettiest women have. The blemishes. The overuse of cosmetics. Things caught in their teeth. Plaque build-up. Hair on the lip. Less than perfect hair dye. Bad hair cut. Bushy eye brows. Bad breath. The stupid laugh that grates on your nerves. Her lack of knowledge in current affairs. Shit. The list grows ever longer as you grow older, and your patience grows shorter.

Women simply start to annoy by their mere presence after a point in life.

When you hit forty, the situation becomes laughable. If you listen to nothing else I say, boys, trust me on this one:

The satisfaction you get from snubbing or cancelling out on a date at the last minute with a 35+ attractive woman makes the misery you suffered at the hands of women all worth while.

Granted; I never really suffered, as I avoided them, but what the heck, I might as well enjoy it as long as it's being throw in my face.

I took the last few days off work, and rode my Harley Beasties around. Just because I bloody-well wanted to. Today, I rode all around the snow covered mountains surrounding Mt. St. Helens. An absolute blast. Most of the roads are still closed due to extremely heavy snow. So, I rode where I could, and sat at a viewpoint for about fifteen minutes talking about motorcycles with the Under-Sheriff of Skamania county. He rides, and we had a blast sitting there staring at Mt. St. Helens and talking about the Elk and Deer that inhabit the area. It was a memory that will last forever. Fifteen minutes with a total stranger permanantley imprinted on my mind. It sure beat the hell out of spending the day perusing the aisles of K-Mart with a fat bitch of a wife.

I came home, watched movies, a few episodes of Hogan's Heroes, and it's off to bed. Tomorrow, I stop by the doctor because I've been riding my bikes so much, it's re-activated a long dormant 'roid. Hope he can cure it. lol. Ah, the penalties of being a care-free bachelor. Oops. I meant joys.

edred30

MGTOW Testamonies

Post by edred30 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:08 am

I love CIO's statement..."when you hit forty, the situation becomes laughable."

I hit forty about two years ago, and I've been laughing ever since (mostly at the goods women are putting up for sale).

dsc
Sage Bachelor

MGTOW Testamonies

Post by dsc » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:17 am

I hit 40 earlier this year.

Another interesting thing to is to listen to all the tales that married men you know offer up.

Well perhaps 'offer up' isn't the best way to put it. After all, some of these schmucks don't hesitate to look down their nose and make occasional comments that something is wrong with you by remaining single. So, of course, they often like to make that 'all is well'.

But the truth always works its way out.

I sit and listen with glee when these same schmucks talk about their oh so, joyful married life..

[quote]You start seeing the physical imperfections that even the prettiest women have. The blemishes. The overuse of cosmetics. Things caught in their teeth. Plaque build-up. Hair on the lip[/quote]

You know something?

Even when I was in my early 20's, I always noticed the hair on top of womens' lips and it always turned me off.

lavastorm

MGTOW Testamonies

Post by lavastorm » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:38 am

Since the beginning of this year, my tolerance towards women and their behavior started rapidly deteriorating (I turned 27 last month). The laughing, the constant yammering, the makeup (St. Christopher was right), and the entitlement attitudes have become all-too clear.

Further, I have very little in common with them. During lunch, they (and their girly-men friends) gravitate towards gossip, relationships, weddings, etc. While a handful of guys and I talk about the world events, economics, religion, etc. Or the guys and I would eat silently (if there is nothing to talk about, then there's nothing to talk about). Efforts to "break the silence" by these succubi and their girly-men friends are met with instant glares from my group. That shuts them up quickly.

Regarding physical imperfections, I'm starting to notice them on younger girls (in their "hot years"), ranging from blemishes to extra weight. Stuffing themselves with HFCS and sugar (and buying and eating processed foods) will only exacerbate matters.

edred30

MGTOW Testamonies

Post by edred30 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:11 pm

The following is my theory on the demise of the cosmos:

A young woman + high fructose corn syrup + sedentary living = haunches that will eventually consume the universe.

superbad
Sage Bachelor

MGTOW Testamonies

Post by superbad » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:56 pm

my sex drive in my 20's and 30's was insane. your sex drive will cool. you'll still love sex, but not enough to bang a fat, aging cow called a wife. even if a guy marries the hottest bitch on earth, there will come a day (likely in less than a decade) when he'll wish he was hitting any vagina but hers.