Another "Happy Wife, Happy Life" episode

salinger

Post by salinger » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:39 am

So I was perusing the cheese selection at my local wine shop, when some mangina walks by and says "Thanks! Hopefully this will keep her happy for tonight!"

To which the gal behind the counter responds, "Happy wife, happy life!"

She turned to me and must have seen the look of disgust on my face.

Her: It's true in my house!

Me: I'm glad I don't live in your house.

Her: I don't purposely do it to him, but it just happens.

Me: It just happens, huh? So, men are just supposed to put up with your crap?

Her: Yes.

Me: And that is exactly why I'm a very happy bachelor.

I picked up my cheese and walked out.

Oh, and for you fellas enamored by foreign women, she's from an eastern European country and has been living in the States for several years.

alabama777

Post by alabama777 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:10 am

As long as neutered men are around, slits will continue to hammer men indefinately. Manginas need to literaly find themselves like hitler did in jail. Minus the hate.

Prodigal Son
Legend Bachelor

Post by Prodigal Son » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:44 am

Salinger,

Men need to wisen up and grow a pair! I mean seriously, not a day goes by where I don't see an emasculated man put up with nonsense from women and they just take it and do nothing about it. I look forward to the day when men are free, really free and not walking around in the daze that a lot of them are at this moment in time. I think we can both agree that women like the one you met are best avoided... boy, 99.99% of women are best avoided in their current iteration. What gets me though is this: why do men just accept their fate? why aren't they fighting to do something about it? we have a never ending stream of feminist campaigns here campaigning for all sorts (usually at the expense of men) and the thing is they always get what they want, nobody dares deny them what they crave.

Best wishes,
~ Prodigal Son

nemo
Happy Bachelor

Post by nemo » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:54 pm

What's the nicest thing about being a bachelor?

To have peace at home, the only person you need to make happy is ... you.

NOT her.

dwyer

Post by dwyer » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:49 pm

I' ve travel a lot throughtout north america in my van for long periods of time. (Try doing that with some high maint. tag a long or even been allowed to do that if married)I set the sch. where I'm going and for how long
On the road, I get my dinner at the supermarkets and eat in the back of van, which has tinted windows and done up inside. As I sit there and watch the world pass by undetected, there exists one constant.
And that is, it is mostly couples walking to their cars and while walking, you can count on the women giving the husband the royal crap about something and all the guys do is walk with hands in thier pockets, looking at the ground. I can' t friggin believe these losers!!
This is basically in public, they don't know I'm there, but, someone could be and she doesn't care if anyone sees. Great life that is.
happy wife, happy life, gimme a break

I almost forgot; while their driving away, she's yelling at him about his driving. Chauffeur not good enough for ya bitch

oldschoolbmx37

Post by oldschoolbmx37 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:46 pm

No women at all = happy life. Can't live without 'em? Try me.

After being surrounded all day by some of the cheesiest, most miserable, narcissistic, phoney, decietful and cold-blooded, yet wanna-be slutty "women" you'd better believe I am beyond happy when I get to return to my quiet, peaceful, country home, which I only share with a couple quiet animals. Been living this life for a year now, and love it.

Women destroy all - they will never be allowed back into my life or my world.

analyzing
Sage Bachelor

Post by analyzing » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:35 pm

It never fails, once in a country with more female benefits, they will change. :roll:

salinger

Post by salinger » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:22 pm

"Women, can't live with 'em....Hey Sammy, can you pass the beer nuts?" - Norm from Cheers

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:56 am

+1 .

Grimjack
Bachelor Awareness

Post by Grimjack » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:38 am

[quote]Salinger,

Men need to wisen up and grow a pair! I mean seriously, not a day goes by where I don't see an emasculated man put up with nonsense from women and they just take it and do nothing about it....

Best wishes,
~ Prodigal Son [/quote]

Men have for generations been conditioned to "just take it" If a women treats a man poorly in public no one notices, if a man treats a woman poorly he must be a wife beater. We have been raised with the notion that women are allowed to throw a fit if they don't get their way, and we men are to stoically give them what they want even if its to our detriment. It is a hard habit to break.

I have two boys 17 and 13. I have begun to teach them now not to put up with women's crap. So hopefully the cycle will be broken with them. I try myself, but it is easy to slip back into the trap..

extraycrom

Post by extraycrom » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:02 pm

There's no such thing as a happy wife.

inplainsight
Legend Bachelor

Re: Another "Happy Wife, Happy Life" episode

Post by inplainsight » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:06 pm

extraycrom wrote:There's no such thing as a happy wife.
With all due respect sir, I disagree. Rather, there is no such thing as an UNHAPPY wife :)
Argue for your limitations and sure enough, they are yours - Richard Bach