"No wonder you're single"

rowingdude
Professional Bachelor

Post by rowingdude » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Dude you need to get the fuck out of the UK. You're going to end up on the news surrounded by a bunch of dead bitches.

extraycrom

Post by extraycrom » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Or dead surrounded by live bitches.

manperson

Post by manperson » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:46 pm

1) Inform HR that you have been the victim of hate-speech.

2) File an official complaint with whatever Orwellian commission is set up in the Uk that deals with human rights violations.

Use the system against her, just for a laugh. See if it works.

recluse
In a class of his own

Post by recluse » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:34 pm

[quote]

This is one of the..theghostnation.com,ect...
[/quote]
No doode
I got's nothing 2 do w/ aforementioned websites.
I just happen to believe our boy prodigal being gang jumped by them wimins the govt section.

Aint no mo or no less than that

MarkyMark
Happy Bachelor

Post by MarkyMark » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Prodigal Son,

That was so good that I ran it on my blog. That was POWERFUL stuff...

MarkyMark

rowingdude
Professional Bachelor

Post by rowingdude » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Lemme help you

PULL THE YELLOW HANDLE!!
http://www.mdracing.co.uk/images/farnbo ... /pic64.jpg

Prodigal Son
Legend Bachelor

Post by Prodigal Son » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:55 am

[quote]Prodigal Son,

That was so good that I ran it on my blog. That was POWERFUL stuff...

MarkyMark[/quote]

Wow, thank you very much for that!
It's good to know that the message can reach more men :)

WakingUp
Legend Bachelor

Post by WakingUp » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Great to see you staying strong Prodigal. I know I wouldn't be able to take any of that as well as you have.

Any plans on getting OUT of gov't work? You seem to post often about these women...

What's the latest? Any disciplinary action taken?

Prodigal Son
Legend Bachelor

Post by Prodigal Son » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:16 pm

[quote]Great to see you staying strong Prodigal. I know I wouldn't be able to take any of that as well as you have.

Any plans on getting OUT of gov't work? You seem to post often about these women...

What's the latest? Any disciplinary action taken?

[/quote]

Thanks for the positive vibes :)

You know, like Lee has already mentioned I've been building up an "escape fund" as it were for a little while now and it's grown to be quite a substantial amount, could quit my job tommorow and not have to worry about work for a few years but in truth I don't want to do that as I love what I do just not who I'm forced to work with. It's been really quiet here actually, mostly met with glares and scowls from the vast majority of the women who refuse to talk to me and who not doubt have probably been talking about me but I don't mind, done nothing wrong and they should know that anyway. I am due to meet with my head manager first thing on Monday morning and one of the guys here suggested that I mention about the deaf comments to my head manager as he says he wouldn't let them get away with it, that it isn't right and I've been too soft with these women.

Needless to say this man isn't well liked by the women and he's pretty much the solitary male other than myself. It's funny, just like my last place it's pretty much female dominated here and that's supposed to be "equality"!? I get the feeling that this women might be trying to keep me sweet, maybe she's realised that she just might have shot herself in the foot with those comments and like her friend who had a go at me last time it does point to a subtle sort of bullying taking place as each time comments are always made about my deafness, really unkind and I can't understand why a so called adult could be as childish as that. I've been thinking for a longtime about starting my own business, would love to go my own way and do my own thing free from daily contact with creatures such as those that infect my workplace, not really sure where I'd get going from though as I just don't know what sort of business to go for. I'm very well qualified, have substantial capital and have quite a few skills that should mean that if I put my mind to whatever it is I decide then I'm sure I can do pretty well from it as I have a great determination in whatever I do.

Take care,
~ Prodigal Son

recluse
In a class of his own

Post by recluse » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:31 pm

[quote].. she had started to shake my shoulder wildly which actually gave me a fright and startled me greatly..
....she switched tactics to being aggressive towards me, raising her voice (which caused everyone to gather round my desk) and she then beligerrently demanded that I go and get her a pen and some paper...
...Then I saw the crowd of women gathered around my desk craving some drama like the
~ Prodigal Son[/quote]

This woman came out of the blue and then basically ordered you about.

While the "gang stalking comment I made was perhaps a bit over the top,
The herd mentality initiated hen pecking is a direct challenge to your authority as manager.

There's not a lot of difference between herd hen pecking and unplanned ganging up.

I guess what I'm getting at is that a leader you cannot let a challenge to your authority go unchecked.
It would encourage more subversive behavior in the future;Undermining your manger role.

You do seem to know best about how to deal with these things.
(the very quality that got you the manager position to begin with..)

If the genders where reversed and a male had a problem with his female supervisor,would all the men stop working and gather around the female mangers desk? I think not.

It's a damn shame the HR dept is usually part of the female subversion process.

Perhaps the women just want to scan facebook instead of working.

recluse
In a class of his own

Post by recluse » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:36 pm

[quote]The very first thing any man should do when he gets his first job is build up a FUCK YOU FUND in the first year. [/quote]

That is some very good advice.
It creates a position of strength from which to work,always an advantage.
If people sense a weakness they will attack mercilessly.

recluse
In a class of his own

Post by recluse » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:41 pm

[quote]Don't let the 'Deafie' comment slide. File a Human Rights complaint under discrimination and harassment IMMEDIATELY. Better go big than let it slide at all.[/quote]

Yeah.Maybe so,maybe so.
If it goes unchallenged they all perceive they can disrespect the boss and get away with it.(pussy pass)

Or maybe it's best to let it slide.But I doubt it.
Prodigal will have to decide for himself how to deal with this nasty aggression.

rowingdude
Professional Bachelor

Post by rowingdude » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:37 pm

If she just came up to you out of the blue, perhaps you're already an honorary member on the "bitch list"? The woman network works at FTL speeds.

Prodigal Son
Legend Bachelor

Post by Prodigal Son » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:27 pm

[quote]If she just came up to you out of the blue, perhaps you're already an honorary member on the "bitch list"? The woman network works at FTL speeds.[/quote]

This isn't the first incident with the women in my new workplace.
I'm not sure why but they seem pretty hateful of me and I haven't done anything to deserve that.

Prodigal Son
Legend Bachelor

Post by Prodigal Son » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:17 am

Couldn't agree more actually as every woman I know is on some sort of medication that she can't seem to live without.
Just spending time around these creatures often leaves me feeling low and the sheer amount of negativity really shocks me I have to say.

edred30

Post by edred30 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:40 am

True Spock. A very large proportion of middle aged women are going to have a tough time in their older years. Financially, yes, but emotionally to a much greater degree. They will harbor a lot of bitterness...incapable of understanding that they are alone because of the choices they made.

freeman
Bachelor

Re: "No wonder you're single"

Post by freeman » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:06 am

shade47 wrote:Hey, great job handling that. I'm really curious to see if HR gives a damn about you and takes action. Please fill us in :)
I doubt it. The HR dept is notoriously full of feminazi skanks with an axe to grind against men. They're just waiting for the opportunity to wield their power.

Abbey5
New Bachelor

Post by Abbey5 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:17 pm

Prodigal Son wrote:Gents,

Today has been a peculiar sort of day, mostly good but... funny. You see, I was working away in the office just after lunch and it didn't strike me at the time that a female work colleague was furiously trying to get my attention and she must have grown so exasperated that she had started to shake my shoulder wildly which actually gave me a fright and startled me greatly as I wasn't expecting anyone to do anything like that and would have understood it if had been a real emergency, but it wasn't. I hadn't been wearing my hearing aids at the time, mostly because I prefer the silence but also because a great deal of what's said in this office is absolute drivel and of no relevance to work or the workplace and I prefer to just not hear it if possible as that way I can't be involved in the endless drama and disputes between the women, nothing changes, no matter which office you're working in and especially if there's women involved.

Anyway, this woman signaled to me that she wanted me to put my hearing aids in, thinking it was important and related to work I preceded to do so and when she saw that I had them in she then gently asked in a somewhat nauseous tone if I could do her a REALLY big favour and let her use my mobile telephone. I asked why and she said that didn't have much credit in hers and had to make a very important phone call to cancel her hair and beauty treatment later in the day, that it was an emergency and I looked like a nice sort of guy and that she knew I wouldn't refuse a "lady". I looked at her with a blank expression for a few seconds, not sure why she had disturbed me from my peace and quiet for something so trivial and then I simply said that I was sorry but that my phone was only for my use and that I couldn't see why she would have to use mine when she has one of her own.

It was at this point the gentle and sweet voice started to disappear, half expected this as I know women well and it was almost like a child having a tantrum in that she switched tactics to being aggressive towards me, raising her voice (which caused everyone to gather round my desk) and she then beligerrently demanded that I go and get her a pen and some paper. I asked why she needed the pen and paper and why she had actually bothered me in the first place, none of whatever her emergency was had anything to do with me and that I simply wanted to be left alone, had lots of work to be getting on with (as did she) and when I saw the crowd of women gathered around my desk craving some drama like the herd creatures they are I told them all to get back to work which they reluctantly did, though not before making a few nasty comments.

I was quite annoyed by all this as I'd been feeing good beforehand and I'd had my team working away quite well and then just out of the blue this women seemed to have created a nightmare scenario. She ranted and raved and continued to try and get a rise out of me, screaming that I was a cheapskate, that I was all sorts of horrible things, the most hurtful comment was "deafie" which was a very low and disgusting thing to say and then, the one that really caught my attention: "No wonder you're single" ha-ha! is that meant to be an insult? I just put on my biggest grin and she wasn't sure how to interpret this because I was sitting there looking like I'd just won 150 million pounds on the lottery and I simply said "you say that like it's a bad thing" and took out my hearing aids. I could see out of the corner of my eye that this absolutely enraged her and she must have been screaming and shouting all sorts but I simply turned my back to her and carried on with my work, taking note of this incident for the head manager.

The good thing is that everything is recorded in this office so I know that I'm covered and even though I didn't expect any of these women to stand up for me I do think it's disgusting how they stood by and let this women do what she did without intervening and the deaf insults especially were really uncalled for. It never ceases to amaze me how so many women nowadays have such an inflated sense of entitlement, no wonder they're single and no wonder there's a growing amount of men (like myself) who're free and don't give in to their wants/demands or allow themselves to be controlled/manipulated. You know, I think I'll stick to being a Happy Bachelor, have a thousand million reasons I could list for choosing this lifestyle but the main lesson learned from this incident is that with women it's all about her and she'll have an endless cycle of taking, demanding and wanting and if you don't give in and do what you're told? oh boy, throw endless drama into that mix too and that my friends is why I remain single, celibate, disease free and happy.

Best wishes,
~ Prodigal Son
Oh man. Taking your hearing device out while "The Lady" is conversing, was really cool. :lol:

BilboBaggins
Happy Bachelor

Post by BilboBaggins » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:14 am

Rereading that post always warms my heart!

dblsys
Bachelor

Post by dblsys » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:50 pm

Where I live it is a legal violation to say something like "the most hurtful comment was "deafie" which was a very low and disgusting thing to say".

You simply march into HR and she is done.

2wize
Legend Bachelor

Post by 2wize » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:17 am

The way she was so nice when she needed something but then turned angry when she was refused reminds me of my theories on panhandlers/beggars etc. If someone approaches me in the parking lot and asks me for money because they "have no gas" (which seems to be a very typical scam/excuse.) and I refuse... if they then get angry, I can rest assured that they were not truly in need of help. I think sincere people who are truly in need of help would/should have enough empathy to not get angry at another's refusal or inability to help them.

Mike_qz
Bachelor

Post by Mike_qz » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:13 am

Something like this would never fly in Italy, maybe the "deafie" term would not have that much weight but coming and shaking our back just because you didn't hear? Everybody would expect you to at least stand up and saying "what the hell did you just do? What's the big deal?" and just go straight to the HR to file a complaint, and they would all take your side immediately.