A word from a 38 year old bachelor

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:01 am

Back when I was heavily doing blogging a wise 38 year old bachelor left this comment.

You will find as you get older that you were indeed saved from a trap. I am 38 and was raised a Christian and believed marriage was my calling only to find out that all the girls I observed were too screwed up to make suitable wives/mothers.

I know the feelings you describe and know I too could have made a lucky young lady VERY happy if she would have just fought off her natural instict to be a rotten bitch at least until I married her, lol.

With the feminist movement "liberating" women (men) what you are seeing in modern times are females in their true natural form, warts and all, and as you have found out they are not so pretty and far removed from what we pictured in our childhood dreams as ideal mates.

Girls in generations past were taught to use their youthful looks, virginity and charm and act "lady like" until they landed a lifelong supportive, respectful husband because single females had little means of self support and being an old maid stuck on Mom and Dads' farm was considered a fate worse than death. Although some girls may have secretly lusted after trashy badboys from the wrong side of the tracks they were usually smart enough to know to avoid them or pay the price with a lifetime of abandonment,poverty and abuse.

With inventions like the electric car starter, birth control pill, welfare and telecommunications girls are no longer stuck on Dads' farm or have to rely on a husband for support or even to make babies for that matter. The shitty attitude towards good men and love of assholes was always there, where once it was kept hidden out of necessity of survival, with modern feminism it now is out in the open for all to see.

goingmyownway
Bachelor

Post by goingmyownway » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:21 pm

I have always been baffled by the apparent lust and easy quick lay women are for guys that they say they hate, but, yet are still giving-it up for like there is no tomorrow. Its truly amazing. When I was a nice-guy I had women tell me all the time about these mysterious bad-boys that they are so in love with yet are all upset about? THIS is the vast majority of women doing this, its really a shocker for a former nice-guy. My bet would be that fatherlessness has contributed to this ever-more so since fathers would often in the past tell their daughters who was a suitable bf or not right.

lavastorm

Post by lavastorm » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:12 pm

[quote]I have always been baffled by the apparent lust and easy quick lay women are for guys that they say they hate, but, yet are still giving-it up for like there is no tomorrow. Its truly amazing. When I was a nice-guy I had women tell me all the time about these mysterious bad-boys that they are so in love with yet are all upset about? THIS is the vast majority of women doing this, its really a shocker for a former nice-guy. My bet would be that fatherlessness has contributed to this ever-more so since fathers would often in the past tell their daughters who was a suitable bf or not right.[/quote]

Remember HappyGhost's two-brain theory (from the old MGTOW General Forum)? Their high-brain ('evolved' brain) screams "I want a good man!" while their hind brain (reptilian brain) spreads legs to a violent beast.

My PUA friends in college explained this to me. I conducted some experimentation and it confirmed what HG stated (not to mention confirming my worst fears).

Oh well. They want bad boys. They can have them. I have zero sympathy for those who knowingly weave the web of their own destruction.

goingmyownway
Bachelor

Post by goingmyownway » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:37 pm

[quote]
[quote]I have always been baffled by the apparent lust and easy quick lay women are for guys that they say they hate, but, yet are still giving-it up for like there is no tomorrow. Its truly amazing. When I was a nice-guy I had women tell me all the time about these mysterious bad-boys that they are so in love with yet are all upset about? THIS is the vast majority of women doing this, its really a shocker for a former nice-guy. My bet would be that fatherlessness has contributed to this ever-more so since fathers would often in the past tell their daughters who was a suitable bf or not right.[/quote]

Remember HappyGhost's two-brain theory (from the old MGTOW General Forum)? Their high-brain ('evolved' brain) screams "I want a good man!" while their hind brain (reptilian brain) spreads legs to a violent beast.

My PUA friends in college explained this to me. I conducted some experimentation and it confirmed what HG stated (not to mention confirming my worst fears).

Oh well. They want bad boys. They can have them. I have zero sympathy for those who knowingly weave the web of their own destruction.[/quote]

I know, I have read a lot of happyghosts posts, I think he is on here too, hope he posts again cause I really enjoyed reading his stuff. I have too say that it still baffles me because I regard it as a sign of immaturity and I'm not attracted to that. Women have almost complete control over fertility. Bad-boys are chosen early on and nice-guys are not. I have heard of highly educated women having risky sex with bad-boys over some nice-guy that has been waiting for years, pretty amazing isn't it. From evolutionary biology, why would this provide a survival advantage by mating with a low-life sly thug? Women supposedly mate with males with traits that confer more survival advantage right? The reptilian brain area rules them in this department for sure.

lavastorm

Post by lavastorm » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:43 pm

[quote]

Oh well. They want bad boys. They can have them. I have zero sympathy for those who knowingly weave the web of their own destruction.[/quote]

I know, I have read a lot of happyghosts posts, I think he is on here too, hope he posts again cause I really enjoyed reading his stuff. I have too say that it still baffles me because I regard it as a sign of immaturity and I'm not attracted to that. Women have almost complete control over fertility. Bad-boys are chosen early on and nice-guys are not. I have heard of highly educated women having risky sex with bad-boys over some nice-guy that has been waiting for years, pretty amazing isn't it. From evolutionary biology, why would this provide a survival advantage by mating with a low-life sly thug? Women supposedly mate with males with traits that confer more survival advantage right? The reptilian brain area rules them in this department for sure.
[/quote]

Probably many factors.

Look at the time our ancestors came down from trees and started walking (4 million-3.5 million BC) until agriculture was invented (10,000-9,000 BC). That's a pretty long time-span. Look at all the "nice guys" around you (or betas, or manginas, effeminates, whatever) and ask yourself 'Do you think, for one second, that "being nice" back then would ensure your survival?' No. You will be walked on (and killed). Your woman (and offspring) would die if you didn't protect them from rival clans or smilodons. During food shortages, what would you do? Rival clans would've laughed at a nice guy's face (or killed him) if he arrived and begged for food vs. a "bad boy" who would steal the food.

To a cave woman (and her offspring), what was the option? "Play by the rules?" or "Survive at ANY cost?" Furthermore, what if the offspring resembled the nice guy's traits? Would they survive? Or would the bad boy's children survive (by developing the father's "traits" to break the rules to survive at any cost)?

Culture and customs held women on a tight leash (although not always). Remember that the 'civilization' time-scale, when compared to the pre-history time-scale, is minute.

Then Feminism came along. Thousands of years of pro-masculine customs and culture were thrown out the window.

Women could 'have it all.' They could have ceaseless sex with innumerable bad boys, decide they 'had enough fun' (aka, they're past their prime) and then con a sucker to provide for her and her offspring. All while having a 'career.'

All aided, abetted and encouraged by a decaying society.

97rangerbov
Happy Bachelor

Post by 97rangerbov » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Genius lavastorm. Pure genius. +1

lavastorm

Post by lavastorm » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:42 am

Thanks 97rangerbov.

I have experienced this back in my mangina days when I routinely friend-zoned. My PUA college friends were the first to explain this to me. A lot of self-experimentation (field-testing PUA techniques and/or acting loud and arrogant at parties), observations (watching the sexes interact), reading (anything and everything on the topic, plus men's forums and blogs) and much self-reflection finally did it.

Logic and reality are man's best friends.

williemolson
Bachelor

Post by williemolson » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Agreed Ranger. Lava, that was exquisitely put. Well done.

retroframe
Probie

Re: A word from a 38 year old bachelor

Post by retroframe » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Women have a new daddy and father called "Government" which includes the courts, the social-service agencies, and the REWARDING OF BAD BEHAVIOR. Challenge any woman to stand with you in Union Square, Tralfalger Square, Times Square....or even the Fulton Mall in here in Fresno and ask them "name something with a moving part that you see here that a feminist invented or built."

They won't be able to name a single thing.