It's Your Problem, Not Ours

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:49 pm

This was another great thread from HB1

Today was a nice relaxing day getting to sit back an watch football games. During commercials today I decided to browse the Don't Get Married Board and Irlandes wrote a gem called "Its Your Problem, Not Ours"

Here is another great masterpiece written by Irlandes

Like many another foolish, misguided man, I dedicated ten years of my life, trying to get justice for men. I am a slow learner, but I have learned well.

Other men, also caught up with the idea of working for justice, from time to time talk about ideas for changing society.

Okay, it's called MGTOW. If you want to waste ten years of your life as I did, go for it.

My opinion is not only is it a waste of time begging for mercy, which is an accurate description of any men's movement today.

But, even if enough women realize marriage is done for, and want to talk to MRA's about it, we should tell them to take a leap in the nearest lake. Let me explain why.

Imagine with me that millions of women actually re-grow enough brain tissue to understand their demands for benefits and protections rendered marriage unacceptable for men. And, they ask us what we want before we choose to play house with them again. Do you really believe they will say, "Give us the list and we will do it?"

Nope. If we tell them, we need A; B; C; D; E; F; G; H; and I, they are going to give us A/100; B/100; C/100; D/100; E/100; F/100; G/100; H/100; and I/100.

Then, they will say, "Okay, you guys got all you wanted. So, when is the wedding?"

As you have seen, any time we tell women why we are rejecting marriage, they start the insults and shaming language. So it will be even if millions of women really want to know what is our problem.

I suggest doing: absolutely nothing. In the way of activism or debating with women,that is. It is a waste of time.

Use your time listening to your favorite music. Or playing video games. Or sex vacations. Or wanking. Or robotics. Or riding your motorcycle in the mountains. Planning an expat move to a male-friendly nation. Anything on your MGTOW list of activities.

If/when women in the Anglosphere figure out there is a real problem, and come begging for answers, tell them, "It's your problem, not ours. You figure it out."

And, mean it. Steadfastly refuse to talk about it. Make them figure it out for themselves. And, if they sort of have an idea what the problem is, and undershoot, make them figure it out for themselves.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:49 pm

anarchiste writes

....... and make them pay for their own damages...

I agree that arguing with women is a total waste of time. It's no use.

They will not see the errors of their way. No words can sway them.
It's written in stone: women must hit a brick wall at full speed in order to awaken.

Trying to snap them out of their trance is futile, at best. They are, collectively, in a deep state of hypnotism: their mind is self-blowing with unrestrained self-admiration, self-elevation and self-worshipping.

Now, try to find a sane one...

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:50 pm

donttreadonme writes

Apart from the very reasonable reasons why begging for mercy won't work with women, there's also a psychological argument against it.

The scenario in which the men get their demands fit by female grace implies that in fact women are our superiors and in their heavenly grace they give us a little treat. Her majesty may keep her grace - I'm not interested.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:50 pm

madmax writes

As I already said somewhere else
Who got us into this mess in the first place? Men! Women are the desired objects but who designed the laws and gave power to women? Men!

It is very easy. Let the women scream like they want and in the meantime do your own thing and hope that enough lawyers, teachers, police and military men get screwed and things fall back in line.
No need to shout"I hate feminism" everywhere and do similar stuff. Won't help.
Just wait and stay outside the blast radius.
Never listen to tv, newspapers, advertisments etc.
Never listen to women but make them furious with your behavior, no matter what you do...Do something stupid, revolting in their presence. Don't hate them, ridicule them, make extreme fun of them.

Other than that...anonymous is absolutely right on!

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:51 pm

nemesis writes

madmax is right. Men created the mess.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:51 pm

[quote]nemesis writes

madmax is right. Men created the mess.

[/quote]

spocksdisciple writes

Manginas created this mess, not true men. Manginas are always those do gooders who think they know what's right for everyone all of the time.
Karl Marx was a mangina for sure! as are a lot of intellectuals, it's why you'll find the university environment such a "fertile" place to incubate radical feminists/manhaters under the guise of "women's studies" or some such nonsense.

As for who's problem it is, well for me it's no longer of any concern, as an avowed MGTOW, I don't care about the problems of women or anything to do with them.

Sometimes this attitude really gets to women as I've said elsewhere, you can be a bastard to women, you can be sickly sweet and nice, you can grovel at their feet, but under no circumstances can you ignore them! That's one of the cardinal rules in their playbook, and you can see how pathetic some women get in their late 30s, after their looks have gone to seed and the "past due" date is glowing brightly on their foreheads. These women who then desparately need some sucker, I mean "kind hearted donor" to enable them to continue their accustomed "lifestyle".
They're the ones who demand, not ask for but demand attention, they're the ones who write the Peter Pan articles in a feeble attempt to shame any remaining weak minded men to come to them.

For true MGTOWs, none of this matters, only "the Way", the true path of independence from the shackles or should I say shekles binding them to women.
Too bad so many men have this ingrained need for approval and acceptance by women, I guess they've never left behind and grown out of the need for their mother's approval so they need a substitute.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:52 pm

thousandmilemargin writes

Trying to reach anyone, male or female, through rational argument is a lost cause. People only hear what they are ready to hear. We reject anything that is inconsistent with our worldview unless we are already looking for answers because of the experiences we had.

The laws to give women equality, and later supremacy, were passed by men. Women didn't give themselves the vote. So the original problem was MEN with liberal/romantic attitudes which saw women in a positive light ( as opposed to the traditional idea that women are TROUBLE and the law needs to reflect that).

Things are not going to get better unless male thinking changes. We have to purge the manginas and thugs from society. Easier said than done.

If, somehow, all the powerful, desirable men had a manly attitude towards women and demanded appropriate behaviour, and there weren't any Captain SaveAho's around to be a provider, women would soon enough change their attitudes and beliefs to suit their new circumstances. They'd even vote to abolish their franchise, if there was a handsome, charismatic male leader advocating that. Because women believe what the authorities tell them to ( universities, TV, Oprah, movie stars etc).

But you don't get anywhere unless you win over the powerful men first. Which is practically impossible, because under the current system they get all the pussy.

Take Russia as an example. Run by gangstas, basically. The oligachs got their money through theft and shady deals. And KGB guys like Putin keep them in line.If you're a mangina in Russia, you get eaten alive.

Now you may have heard that Russian girls put a lot of effort into staying fit, being agreeable, expect men to be masculine and women feminine etc. Why? Because they have to. The men with money are tough sons of bitches. If a woman doesn't shape up, they just dump her and get another one. If she gets fat, they dump her. The men treat the women like shit, and the women have no choice but to put up with it. And would think a man weak if he didn't act that way.

What I am saying is, they are the product of the environment. They have to be nice to men and offer a good package, because good men are hard to find and the good men are tough bastards.

If we ever got to the stage where the average american male was a TOUGH BASTARD who didn't take shit from any man, least of all a woman, then the women would adapt to that environment and start baking cookies and working out every day.

Given the female tendancy to internalise whatever idealogy is popular, they'd probably develop a genuine enthusiam for baking apple pie and watching old John Wayne movies. They will react to the behaviour of the MEN around them.

So if you really want things to change, you should be encouraging other men to work out and grow some balls.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:53 pm

spocksdisciple writes

Good observation Thousand, unfortunately men in Western society and especially American society are headed in the opposite direction from growing a pair. Instead of John Wayne it's some metrosexual/androgynous media figure<paste name here> who will be the ones to set the trends.

If you look at the garbage on TV nowadays about home renos/personal makeovers etc, you see there metrosexual type guys all over the place doing recommendations for changing your decor and your lifestyle(favoring androgynous and feminized decor and styling).
The days of John Wayne, heck even Tom Selleck, are over, the last few remaining "male" actors who openly act like men(like George Clooney) are fast disappearing.

You're right about Russia and russian women, in reading another site I always check on, Russian women would eat American manginas alive, these types of men would get laughed out of the country.
Now I'm not saying that being a thug would be an attractive quality, personally I find that type of attitude to be repulsive. But it does keep the women in line and they know what the rules are.
For me Tough isn't necessary synonymous with violent, as I've mentioned elsewhere one of my favorite movie stars exemplified the silent, tough guy approach, Humphrey Bogart.

Of course today's manginas would look upon him and John Wayne as completely undesirable rolemodels and an anachronism.

Nope the societal style setters are Oprah and Dr.Phil! Who of course always makes men the "culprit" and bad guys in every episode they air and who probably think all American men need some form of therapy to be better adjusted to the "Oprahtized" world we are living in.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:53 pm

madmax writes

Mangina or man is at first only a linguistic problem.
Men (or manginas) in America are the way they are because some men have changed the laws very, very much in favor of women.

For example:
1. There is a wild bull terrier some 40-50 meters away from you and suddenly is rushing towards you. You have nothing to fend him off. Of course you start running or hiding somewhere no matter WHO you are as a MAN.

2. There is a wild bull terrier some 40-50 meters away from you and suddenly is rushing towards you. You have a machine gun in your hands and are trained to use it. What do you do.
Blast this motherfecking peace of shit away! It's easy!. It has depended only on your ability to be well equipped in the right moment and to use your equipment.

American MEN have NO equipment. Neither mental, nor material, nor any laws in their favor, no role models, nothing. They have not such a thing in order fight women or keep them in check.
So, all the money American MEN have is only good for fleeing or hiding, not for fighting.

In reality there are no real "manginas". The culture incl. government makes it that way. Even outcastsuperstar with all his accumulated knowledge on Amercian women can not really do ANYTHING against them by being a "real MAN".
The only thing he and many others can do, is to either 1.hide or 2. run away if he wants to be sane and unhurt. Just like in the example with the bull terrier.

Try to stay and fend it off with nothing in your hand and you'll soon know who gets torned up and destroyed.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:54 pm

ahealthydisrespect writes

I agree with a lot of cool things people have said in this post, but the one thing I will put forth a different opinion on is Madmax's thought that we have no weapons.
We have role models, we just don't put them up in public cause the chicks will groan and we will not get laid. We have plenty of role models, old and young.

Do you really think that chicks have equipment. All they did was selectively feed the pussy out to the men who did the things they wanted. Thats all. Your not doing what I want. No sex. You do what you want. Here's some sex. I heard it compared to Pavlov's Dog and I 100% agree. If you really think that you have no weapons, then you have not thought enough on the topic. The mind is a very willing and capable tool. USE IT. Manipulation is the key.

There is a third suggestion to what you are saying for the Pit Bull. stage 1 run up a tree. Stage 2 break off a decent branch. Stage 3 give the bugger a tending to so he wont bite you. I did that when I was 13 years old with a fencing stake to get back my ball I kicked into the neighbours yard.

Men have EVERYTHING in their favour.........cause they are the ones with the money, cars, and no loans. hahahahahahaha. We have nothing. We have everything my friend. We just don't get as choosey as we should. Say no to the pussy. Embarrass a few women. Be a man. I think you will find you have hundres of weapons. You just haven't blown the dust off of them for a while. The single most potent weapon, is a couple mates to talk to while you have your beer. Trust me on this one.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:55 pm

onezero4u writes

manginas, metrosexuals, androgenous males etc are a disgrace to the fairer sex (men!)

i always thought clark gable in gone with the wind was a badass role model. I also dug steve mcQueen.

nowadays Id say Tom Selleck kicks ass (pro 2A too) Clooney to a degree b/c hes a MGHOW & confirmed bachelor....shit not too much else oh yeah Dick Masterson!!!!!!!

Youngie
Probie

Re: It's Your Problem, Not Ours

Post by Youngie » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:27 pm

outcastsuperstar wrote:spocksdisciple writes
For me Tough isn't necessary synonymous with violent, as I've mentioned elsewhere one of my favorite movie stars exemplified the silent, tough guy approach, Humphrey Bogart.
Fuckin' spot on. Bogie was awesome. He did what he wanted, and didn't take shit from anyone.
Marriage, not even once.