Another Rant from Christopher in Oregon!

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:14 pm

When I was reading through Marky Marks's comments I found a great rant by Christopher in Oregon. I'm going to make it my next blog entry.

Here it is!

Yes, indeed. I've read almost all of the articles on Fred Reed, and he has about a dozen or so that are equally riveting that deal with women. The absolute best is "To Marry or Not". Read it if you get a chance. Terribly good stuff.

What he says is the absolute truth. I deal with women all day at work, and the perma-scowl is a regular feature on all of them.

Miserable cunts.

I've never been over seas, but I've met some women from countries like The Philippines, India, Mexico, Nepal and many others. The gal from Nepal was nothing short of amazing. I would literally have DIED to be married to that woman. Of course, an American guy had already married her.

Almost without exception, I've been pleasantly surprised at the bright, sweet personalities of some foreign women. I've met several Muslim women; hell, even my brother married one of them. Muslim women are so unbelievably different than western women that words can't describe how I feel about it. These Muslim women are GENUINELY LOYAL to their husbands. They hate western women, and view them as immoral TRASH. I know; they've told me.

When I meet these beautiful ladies, it just makes me angrier when I then have to look at the vile, angry, disease-riddled whores and bitches that inhabit our country.

Ungrateful sluts, one and all.(except for Coffee Catholic)

I think sometimes that women think that guys like myself simply have never been able to find a ...."good" woman (yeah, I know) because I have nothing to offer. Such couldn't be further from the truth. As has been said, American women are serving up a Shit Sandwich, and they're wondering why we are increasingly going elsewhere to eat.

The bottom line is that the price on women has climbed higher and higher over the years, and the quality of the product has plummeted. Simple economics. If you start charging $50 a pound for moldy Brussels Sprouts, the market for that item will tank. It's unavoidable.

Women no longer offer anything to a man but a bitchy personality, and a solid butt-raping in the divorce court. Period. That's the bottom line.

Even if a man survives and somehow manages to escape divorce by submitting and grovelling to his wife, as you point out, the MENOPAUSE MONSTER is lurking around the corner.

Menopause.

The stuff of nightmares. I don't think most men, and certainly single men, have any idea just how BAD menopause WILL BE. Oh, I know. Some women will chime in that THEIR menopause wasn't that bad.

Bullshit.

Menopause is always bad, at least for the poor schmuck that has to live around the rancid bitch that is now making him long for the happier, simpler days of the insane mood swings associated with PMS. It has to be experienced. No words in the English language can properly convey just how miserable a menopausal women will make her husband. I think that's what Solomon had in mind when he repeatedly mentioned in Proverbs that it was better to dwell alone in the desert than have to live with an angry woman.

Menopause does NOT disappear in a few days, nor in a few months. It can take as long as TEN FREAKIN' YEARS for a woman to return to her normal, foul disposition.

Ten years.

Shit.

Not for me, thank you kindly.

Plus, a man gets an extra-special gift from Mother nature when menopause is done ravaging his now thoroughly insane wife.

She now looks like a mummy ready for embalming. A woman ages so rapidly when menopause strikes, that most guys can't believe how physically UGLY their wives have become. Take a look at the average fifty year old woman. That didn't happen gradually. It probably started when she was thirty-five, and rapidly developed in a year or two. Occasionally good genetics or lots of Botox mask the decline, but not often.

I often quote Fred Sanford from that old sitcom: "There ain't nothin' uglier than an old white woman".

Memorize that comment. Internalize it. Women do NOT age gracefully. I was looking at the pictures of the contestants in the Miss World contest this morning. Yes, they are stunning. No, they won't look like that in ten years. Not even close. As Esther Vilar stated, a woman is an UGLY CREATURE. This is true. Youth gives her a fleeting allure; a temporary beauty that entices foolish men. It's just a mask. A woman's body is a putrid mix of filth and disease. A study just came out that found that women have FAR more bacteria on their hands than men do. Is it any surprise? We already know that women are far more likely than men to harbor STD's.

Women are filthy, pure and simple. The stench from their sexual orifice is representative of the filth within. A woman's nature, both spiritual and physical, is to be both filthy and disgusting. It's just what the creatures are.

Live with it.

Knowledge is power, and it's your only defense against these foul beasts. As the saying goes, "Know your enemy. Know that she IS your enemy."

Christopher in Oregon

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Post by christopheroregon » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:00 am

Yes, but even I blew it on that one. My brother just finalized his DIVORCE from his Muslim wife. She went wacko and attacked him with a butcher knife. No, after that, I can say there is no refuge from crazy women in any country, culture or religion. ALL women are just plain nuts and/or evil. No exceptions.

CIO

edred30

Post by edred30 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:56 am

I've read most of Fred Reed's stuff too. I think his website is fredoneverything.net.

I know a menopausal woman here at work. She was telling her co-workers how many different pills she is now taking. A rainbow of colored pills, I'm sure. Women love their pills. God forbid they do some research and make a few lifestyle changes...

williemolson
Bachelor

Post by williemolson » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:19 am

I was just thinkiing that Chris missed out on the Muslim woman piece when I read his disclaimer. Now, that's the old Chris I know and love. I have two hard copies of Chris's observations in my MRA file. Just great stuff. I am now just realizing that my S.O. of 32+ years has been sucking some of my lifeforce out of me recently. However, unlike most women, when no one believed in me, and I needed money to complete graduate school, she was there for me. Since I try to be an honorable man, I am trying to stick with her during these trying times for her health and her financial travails. However, even though she was raised in a different pre-feminist context, in a two-parent home, and is supposedly educated, both Fred's and Chris's observations still ring true. The female nature is antitheical, in my opinion, to a man's ultimate happiness.

wc
Sage Bachelor

Post by wc » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:54 am

While reading this, one thing in particular stood out, and that is this;

"Ungrateful sluts, one and all.(except for Coffee Catholic)"

I'm pretty sure Christopher no longer pays compliments to women? This must be the younger, less jaded Christopher? ;)

WC

edred30

Post by edred30 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:48 pm

YES, williemolson, you've squeezed out a kernel of wisdom in saying the female nature is anti-thetical to male happiness. They suck the life out of you in a million different ways. There is no escape. They nag, expect the impossible, refuse to be satisfied, test the male constantly, slowly (or quickly) go insane, do their best to make you jealous, hog all of your time, cut you off from all of the good things in a man's life...hell, I could go on forever.

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:47 pm

a woman's life is based on her looks. no matter how good things are today, they are destined for tragedy. it is a mistake for a man to think of women in terms of "forever". forever is a guaranteed losing deal. another mistake is chasing women. i let them come to me. a hole is a hole is a hole. young girls who chase you can turn into an extremely positive experience. some will do anything you say and get off on being dominated.

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Post by christopheroregon » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:52 am

Yes, gents, I no longer make any exceptions for women. It would be unwise to give the benefit of the doubt to any rattlesnake. Maybe it'll bite you, and maybe it won't. I'm going to assume the worst just to be safe, thank you kindly.

And, yes, Willie my friend, your significant other IS going to suck the life out of you. EVERY single woman that is in your life, whether it be a wife, girlfriend, mother, daughter or sister will suck away your life force depending upon how much time you spend in their presence. Women, and I say this with complete sincerity, will use you for their own purpose and bleed your mind, body and bank account in the process.

There are NO exceptions to this basic rule.

A woman is a predatory beast with only one purpose: survive at ANY cost to anyone else. A woman is a parasite, and will feed off her host and destroy him in the process. She will feel no remorse, no pity and no compassion. When you are used up, she will move on to her next host victim, just like a flea or a mosquito or a bedbug.

Christopher in Oregon and Bug-Free

extraycrom

Post by extraycrom » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Men think that beauty in a women is a gift, but after a few years go by and their money is gone, their children are taken away, and their life is in ruin; they then relize that the beauty they thought was going to last forever was just a bribe.

recluse
In a class of his own

Post by recluse » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:51 pm

[quote]Yes, gents, I no longer make any exceptions for women. It would be unwise to give the benefit of the doubt to any rattlesnake. Maybe it'll bite you, and maybe it won't. I'm going to assume the worst just to be safe, thank you kindly.

And, yes, Willie my friend, your significant other IS going to suck the life out of you. EVERY single woman that is in your life, whether it be a wife, girlfriend, mother, daughter or sister will suck away your life force depending upon how much time you spend in their presence. Women, and I say this with complete sincerity, will use you for their own purpose and bleed your mind, body and bank account in the process.

There are NO exceptions to this basic rule.

A woman is a predatory beast with only one purpose: survive at ANY cost to anyone else. A woman is a parasite, and will feed off her host and destroy him in the process. She will feel no remorse, no pity and no compassion. When you are used up, she will move on to her next host victim, just like a flea or a mosquito or a bedbug.

Christopher in Oregon and Bug-Free[/quote]

%100 Chris. +1