The Witch

recluse
In a class of his own

The Witch

Post by recluse » Tue May 04, 2010 10:41 am

The Enemy of Man and Woman

Feminism has created its own female archetype, which I call the Bitter Twisted Harpy, the pioneers of whom are now entering their dotage. The trajectory is thus:

The Pure
Age 0 to 15: Progressively absorb the cultural Marxism and vagina-entitlement of Western society without realising it, but be forbidden by society from acting out upon it.

The Trainee Slut
Age 15-18: Experiment with boys, who you still like, test the limits of your freedom and have a great time while being held back a little by natural impulses against bad behaviour and a poorly-formed self esteem.

The Useful Idiot
Age 19-23: Acquire a conscious intellectual sense of entitlement (feminism), manufacture a resentment against teh patreearchee, live a soft life parasitical upon parents and taxpayers, and build an enormous edifice of haughty arrogance to hide the fragile ego within. Obtain considerable validation from men and begin to overcome the instinctive constraints on slutty behaviour.

The Whore
Age 24-29: Full-on alpha-chasing and sport fucking while holding down a worthless paper-shuffling non-job in the public sector or a joke industry (HR, advertising, non-profits etc). Increased divergence between perceived and actual sexual market value based upon conflation of sexual value with relationship value. Growing resentment at being pumped and dumped, decreased ability to pair bond, gnawing fear grows towards terror at the vacuity of such a worthless existence.

The Sobering Drunk
Age 30: Baby rabies hits hard. Last gasp attempt to snag an alpha.

The Femo-Cultist
Age 31-34: Suspension of reality and retreat into denial via Sex and the City, Bridget Jones Diary, Cosmo and internet dating. Various rationalisations of having a successful career, having high standards and liking the person that experience has made them. A renewed dedication to go out partying and find a man. Much desperation and making a fool of oneself ensures.

Female. Aged 34.

The Cornered Animal
Age 35: High speed collision into The Wall. Absolute panic. Choices now reduced to (i) a skin-crawling beta and his wallet (ii) IVF intentional single-motherhood (iii) paternity trapping a careless player or worst of all (iv) buying cats and writing a feminist blog.

The Condemned
Age 36-40: A sustained period of regret, despair and hollowness. Compulsive sharing of ones story while abjectly failing to learn the lessons thereof.

The Witch
Age 41+: Gradual withdrawal from social life and resignation to occupying a similar social rung as the Omega male.

written by http://www.krauserpua.com/

arcangel911
Sage Bachelor

The Witch

Post by arcangel911 » Tue May 04, 2010 4:29 pm

recluse-

a nice observation= +1 to you good sir.

I would have to throw in some part of being schooled when younger on how to extort men and how they rule the universe....

Shameless
Happy Bachelor

The Witch

Post by Shameless » Tue May 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Sounds about right to me.

oldschoolbmx37

The Witch

Post by oldschoolbmx37 » Wed May 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Same here! Spot on!

superbad
Sage Bachelor

The Witch

Post by superbad » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:39 pm

+1 . in time, all men WANT from a chick is occasional sex. meanwhile, women NEED a husband and kids or they consider themselves failures. as usual, most people just can't do the math. women NEED a million dollars and 20 years of our physical/mental energy. we WANT a few BJ's. women are VAMPIRES.

salinger

The Witch

Post by salinger » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:55 pm

I've watched several women over the years go through this "evolution". It's spot on.

By 30, if a woman isn't married, she is in hardcore search mode for a sperm bank, ATM machine and pension fund, aka wage slave. In polite terms, a husband.

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

The Witch

Post by christopheroregon » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:45 am

Oh, yeah, there is a lot of truth in this list. Ive seen it come down this way dozens of times.

CIO

superbad
Sage Bachelor

The Witch

Post by superbad » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:30 am

a woman's looks is her life; and it can end abruptly. that 18 YO Latina gf i rave about was hot when i was 33. now, in my early 40's, her time has past. from age 18 to 30 about 60% of women will lose their looks: GAME OVER. that 1 in 5 woman who is still sexy at 30, is likely a gold digger, cougar, or alpha chaser.

ndt

The Witch

Post by ndt » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:47 am

recluse - Nicely articulated! ;) +1

I would love to see this posted in a fem URL just to see the nasty and shaming responses - lol!

However, doing away with fems and doing your own thing = priceless!

Can I post this in the other MGTOW type forums?, giving you credit of course. :)

elric

The Witch

Post by elric » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 am

Awesome timeline of women in the Anglosphere. They are really witches in disguise.

tehheroiczero

The Witch

Post by tehheroiczero » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:49 pm

I really love this timeline of the life cycle of AW's and post sexual liberation women in general.

I know that I can't wait to see what happens to the skanky girls that I went to school with so I can express as much pity for them as I possibly can.

None! :D

crackpot

The Witch

Post by crackpot » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Excellent, good post! I always wondered why so many women take paper shuffling jobs so highly, like it's some glorified profession.

oldschoolbmx37

The Witch

Post by oldschoolbmx37 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:49 pm

Another awesome post!

analyzing
Sage Bachelor

The Witch

Post by analyzing » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Good find

Sums it up real nice.