What's your worst experience with women?

wc
Sage Bachelor

Re: What's your worst experience with women?

Post by wc » Mon May 18, 2015 1:17 pm

Welcome to the forum canseagull2014!

That was a great first post, and I'm glad to hear that you had a mother and sisters that cared enough to put the sisterhood aside long enough to cue you in and put your best interests at heart.
From female colleagues - men are viewed as cheap labour, even those with we think are office buddies. i will never forget being called over by an office friend, to help move some boxes. As I thought it was for her, I was happy to help. (I was young and she was hot :) Anyway, as I was moving, i found out the boxes were for someone else. That someone else was a big black manager woman who was sitting on her lazy ass while I moved her boxes (my pre-red-pill days!). I was upset and told her to get in there and move her own boxes. What upset me was a) the disrespect i felt toward the hot girl, whom I thought was my office friend and b) the disrespect of the female manager - who was bigger and stronger than i - just sitting on her ass while i did her work. If either had respectfully and directly asked me to help, I would have offered. Instead, they felt it fine to trick/treat me as cheap labour.
I had something similar to this happen to me one time, and I have to admit that it made me feel pretty cheap.

inplainsight
Legend Bachelor

Post by inplainsight » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:17 am

Not exactly an experience, and most certainly not my best but still, here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmtdwBZVOQA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Paradoxically, the most pleasurable life is actually the life in which we avoid chasing after pleasures altogether - Epicurus

inplainsight
Legend Bachelor

Post by inplainsight » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:54 am

thekingsfool wrote:
inplainsight wrote:Gentlemen,

The worst experience (so far) “happened” about three hours ago.

For me, it is the straw that has finally shattered this camel’s spinal column.

As I tried to come to an understanding of what, how and why, I had an epiphany: virtually everything Christopher in Oregon has for decades been going on and on and on and on about women is the simple truth.

I feel compelled to reiterate this point. Christopher in Oregon, wherever you are sir, I owe you an apology because, in my heart of hearts, I erroneously perceived you as a misguided misogynist with an intense obsession for motorcycles.

Chris was never a misogynist in the slightest bit. He only appeared harsh because, for a mangina like me, the truth is harsh.

I have no qualms publicly admitting that, prior to this to this experience (about three hours ago) I was still a blue-pill guy merely CLAIMING to be a red-pill. In short, I am a MANGINA posturing as a MGTOW.

But enough preamble. Here is the experience in a nutshell: An incredibly beautiful girl at a business conference gives me the look. I respond by engaging her in friendly, perfectly platonic conversation. She’s ok with meeting up for drinks, so I leave her my number. I do NOT ask for hers.

About 10 days pass. I am too busy with work to even remember that she never called.

During my lunch break at work about 3 hours ago, a coworker pulls me aside and says that a friend of his, a hot-head bad boy, wants to know how to find this dude (i.e. ME) that works at ***** (i.e. where I work) who is stalking his girlfriend.

Gentlemen, please bear with me as I go over this again, just for the sake of my sanity:

Boy and girl meet in formal corporate setting. Nothing unusual transpired, I swear.

Boy gives girl HIS number. He NEVER asks for HER NUMBER nor does he try to google her, find her on Facebook etc. Seriously, who has the time? If she wants to call, she will call. Even if I wanted to find her on Facebook, I don’t know her last name.

Boy never hears from her, pretty much forgets about her.

10 days later, word going around the boy’s office is that the boy is stalking the girl.

Even as I type this, I am still in shock.

Needless to say, I am pretty much done with women at this point. The cost is simply too high. The friend I spoke to says the girl is pushing for marriage and is most likely trying to make her boyfriend jealous.

Gents, it is not just one thing that women do. If it was just one psychotic idiosyncrasy, then we men, with our creativity, would have found or at least invented a work-around by now.

But we haven't And the reason, in my humble opinion, is because it is not just one thing. It is a whole constellation of truly scary stuff that just kept adding up until I could no longer delude myself.

There simply isn’t any percentage to it anymore guys. There just isn’t. I apologize if this post isn’t a very well composed gentleman. I am still very much in shock and disbelief.

Brothers, I beg you with all my heart to be very very careful when dealing with women on any level whatsoever. I am not advocating violence or suggesting that we avoid 55% of the planet’s population.

What I am saying is that you can never be too careful when it comes to women. They are best left alone. Seriously. Just back away like you would a ticking luggage bag.

I still do not know how this stalker charge/rumor is going to play out. Losing my job is a very real possibility. So is losing my life (A reliable friend confirmed that her boyfriend is in fact looking for me) is not a paranoid thought

All this, just because I spoke to a adult female and offered her MY number.

Holy S**t
That is f*****g insane. :o
I did not embellish anything. I have had some awful experiences with women, but this one really opened my eyes. These days, I view them as hand grenades. Once again, I would like to apologize for inwardly dismissing christopher in oregon as just a ranting misognyist. I look at the truth about women (indeed about anything) as a pill. The less truth you have in you, the more bitter that pill is gonna taste going down. For guys like christopher, phoenix, spocksdisciple and a whol other dudes I won't bother naming for sake of post length, that very same pill that tastes like battery acid on my mangina tongue tastes like caramel ice-cream for them. peace guys
Paradoxically, the most pleasurable life is actually the life in which we avoid chasing after pleasures altogether - Epicurus

inplainsight
Legend Bachelor

Post by inplainsight » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:16 pm

phoenix wrote:
Wed May 13, 2015 9:05 pm
I don't have any specific instances that I remember or good stories to tell. I can though affirm what someone else wrote about their mother calling the cops. That is because women can not form bonds with men, and they seek to instead destroy or show power over men. The blood bond doesn't exist to them. How could it? If women truly cared about their sons, brothers, fathers, uncles what have you, feminism would have been short circuited before it could have even begun. Instead, the female population continued to support feminism and reaped the benefits while watching their sons and brothers get utterly destroyed at their expense. And they didn't care.

I know my own mother and sisters don't give a damn about me at all. Everything is just for show with them, because it's the same for all women. When you understand women, that is just how things are. And obviously, certainly no woman can care about her boyfriend or husband either, as those are even weaker bonds.

Truthfully I don't really think you can even believe in male bonds or friendship either. In this world, you are truly alone. Your only savior is Christ, if you so choose He happens to be the best supporter you could possibly have.

Otherwise, your average male "friend" is going to sell you out for the first woman that pops up, and then that woman is going to control him to her benefit and then get rid of him when he's served his purpose. There are few men that won't be like that, and you probably will not have the fortune of meeting them and being in close proximity to them. MGTOW with a site like this is about the only way you'll even know they exist and be able to interact with them at all.

I've been on this manosphere thing before it even became called a manosphere. Of all the blogs I've read, probably only Duncan Idaho's original Eternal Bachelor struck me as someone that I could relate to. And in terms of comments, only Christopher in Oregon I had felt had the same understanding and views I did. I remember specifically at one time we were commenting on a blog, and some woman came on to NAWALT, all the men except for myself and Christopher immediately began to kiss her ass. Christopher and I just remarked to each other how men will always be and there is no saving them. I read some of Christopher's posts on here awhile back, but a lot were erased it seems, and we missed each other on here. From what I've read he has left and will not be returning.

I had never thought Christopher was angry or anything like that. But perhaps he felt he was. I was angry when I was younger, but that has pretty much passed with age and with God's grace as well. And a healthy dose of solitude of course, I'm sure if a woman and a bunch of manginas wanted to, they'd be able to eventually corner me and then piss me off. But I try not to let myself be backed into those types of positions :)
This is one of those posts that I keep coming back to. I am genuinely grateful for the wisdom I continue to discover on this forum.

recluse
In a class of his own

Post by recluse » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:50 pm

recluse wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 pm

I do believe your story taylor.
When I was 17 My girlfriend was just a couple months short of 16.

My mother called and had me arrested for statuatory rape.

When all concern parties had weighed in it was deemed consenusal and the charges where either dropped or never filed.

It definetly had an impact on my emotional development and caused a lifetime of trust issues.

I found some decent therapy in adult children of alcoholics.
Mommy dearest is still trying to manipulate and dominate and subvert.
Oh boy this is still a painful memory.
Fucking psychomom showed her colors 38 years ago.
Has never shown an ounce of regret for her heinous act.
Guess it's going to be the nursing home wiping her ass,she's not getting to stay at home and have me do it,not for any pretend reward.
That's another sore spot,making it a point to spend any inheritance and then lie and say there will be a reward for in home care.

Yeah no.

Not wasting another minute of my life on your hate- "mom."

m2s
Legend Bachelor

Post by m2s » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:40 am

recluse wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:50 pm
Fucking psychomom showed her colors 38 years ago.
Jezus... when I read these stories I'm so grateful and thankful to my own mother. It was she who advised me when I was 25yo to go visit a prostitute because I was still single. I still remember her saying "You don't have a girlfriend; you are a man and you have your needs, why don't you go visit a hooker?". This sentence took away my shame and I took the plunge.

Still, she was hypergamous and female as fuck. Going to aerobics just to stare at the dance teacher his ass and flirt. She had lots of opportunities to cheat or divorce, but she stayed with my bluepill ugly but hardworking father. I can respect that... Their marriage vows MEANT something.