Men Don't Let This Happen To You

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:41 pm

After browsing the Don't Get Married Board, I just stumbled into a very terrifying story which was posted on the Foreign Women Only Blog.

http://www.foreignwomenonly.blogspot.co ... o-you.html

I'm a 42 year old male who arrived home from a business trip one day to receive the standard about to be a divorced dad package. No warning of course, just locks changed, bank accounts cleaned out, credit cards maxed out, all valuables moved to her parents, and of course a temporary restraining order and

I went to a friends house to stay the night and try to arrange to see my children but as I couldn't call my soon to be ex this proved pointless. As the days went by I received a pendite lite hearing granting my wife roughly 70% of my take home salary in spousal and child support. They also granted her full exclusive use of my house and everything in it, the nicer of the two vehicles (for the children!), and ordered me to pay that months mortgage payment + all debts not directly associated with the house (read: our credit cards which she maxed out while I was gone).

With the bank accounts, we had just redid out mortgage (much lower interest rate) and had roughly to my employer for the class I couldn't take as she stole the money for it, somehow find a place a live (rent), and of course buy things like food, gas, etc. Plus there was one more very important wrinkle...

I held one of the highest security clearances available and performed only cleared work which helped justify my salary to my employer. If that DV charge stuck or if I received This meant I had to hire a criminal defense attorney also as losing my job would stop all income and woe be to the heretic that violates the sacrament of child support for any reason whatsoever. That scum only deserves jail - bonus points if their injured, in a coma, on deployment, etc.

I was able to scrape together a

A few weeks later with the The first time I agreed to meet but had the sense to have a friend drive by the location and watch the place for an hour before she arrived. About 20 minutes before the meeting was to take place she arrived with her father and a sheriff in tow... Gosh wonder what that meeting would have been like with a live restraining order in place?

It took me

Right after this my lawyer and her lawyer finally agree on a visitation schedule graciously allowing me to see my children twice a month. Naturally she demands I come to the house, alone, sans camera (wants me to sign something promising I won't bring it), to pick up my children. I refuse and demand we do the exchange at a neutral location with cameras, listing the false charges and attempts to put me in jail whenever we're alone. Long story short they refuse, and I have to actually take her to court to for hers). By this time Ive had to take out two more loans from my father to cover the costs of these shenanigans and my soon to be ex absolutely refuses to let me take out an equity loan on my own house as both our names are on it and she wants it all.

Months go by and the time for the final trial is almost upon us. Property settlement agreements are flying back and forth with ridiculous demands coming from the other side including: She keeps everything she stole, I pay off all "mutual" debt, she gets the house, she keeps all family heirlooms including ones from my family, she keeps the truck, my 10 year old car is sold with the proceeds split 70/30 in her favor, I pay her lawyer $20,000, she gets a raise of alimony/child support to $4400 (from $3800), the alimony of $2400 per month would be for *life* (we were married 8 years), she takes all children off her taxes forever (yes this was bizarre I don't understand it either), she gets the entire tax return for the coming year whatever it is. Obviously I couldn't agree to any of this and so we went to court... she received: I got to generously keep my car. I was also forced to continue to provide health and dental insurance for the children basically forever. The judge went out of her way to emphasize that although this "seems like a lot" it was really for the best and then threatened me with jail if I couldn't or wouldn't meet all of these obligations.

Months before I was forced to find additional under the table work (contracting for cash) in order to keep up with the frequent demands placed on me. I was working most weekends so I could never see my kids, and furthermore when the time to see them arrived she'd almost always find some excuse to deny my seeing them. The only relief I had centered on a woman I met 8 months after my ex began this, and I was living with her by her good graces as I could afford to pay no rent. Then it happened... On a rare free weekend I went to pick up my kids and when I arrived at the gas station my ex introduced me to her "friend" who would be babysitting my children and she wanted me to meet her (very magnanimous no?). My ex then handed me a pack of pictures for my daughter (her first year in school) and told me there was an order form inside where I could get some more. I pulled out the form and pictures, noted the prices listed on the form, and stuffed it back into the envelope. I couldn't afford to order pics but I could at least scan the ones provided for free and maybe blow them up and print them at work. 3 weeks later I receive a nasty note from her lawyer lauding his performance in court and cynically chiding me for the outcome. Apparently my ex decided that the 'stimulus' package should be hers and she should also be compensated for the hot water heater and roof repair on "my" house so she could sell it and take the money. I claimed I was never served with such a notice more for attorney fees, the entire stimulus package, and my portion of the tax return I guess to teach me a lesson.

I didn't have anything close to the amount of money they were demanding and my house wasn't selling in this market. To add insult to injury I received a note from the Dept Homeland Security stating that even though I was they felt that a reinvestigation should take place before allowing me to perform any more cleared work. My clearance was suspended pending review". No amount of talking to them would suffice and I was let go from my main employer the next day. This is when I made the decision... I called an old college friend I hadn't seen in years and spent an evening talking to him and asked him a huge favor. "Yes" was his answer... Over the next 30 days I applied for as many personal and "signature" loans as possible and I deliberately missed the deadline to pay my ex. A contempt hearing was scheduled and 5 days before it occurred I tearfully said goodbye to my girlfriend, boarded a plane, and left the United States forever.

I am now a "deadbeat dad" and thus evil and I cannot return home. Within is now a better solution than being continuously jailed for child support and the dead do not collect alimony... Just another day in paradise I suppose.

You see I was to discover that this was never really about money as my ex has parents who are very well off and promised to take care of her - she needed nothing. Her parents wrote her lawyer a blank check and said do everything you can to She wanted me in prison, period, and money was simply the method to do it. Family court decrees are always backed with threats of violence and contempt orders that jail, jail, and jail without thought or mercy or reason and the corruption is so deep it can't change until the U.S. finally and mercifully collapses. The game is decided from the word "go". I am now desperately trying to find work while in exile, so that I can stop living off the kindness of others. Before I left I served as a Network Architect and I am willing to go anywhere (non west preferred as the tentacles of the U.S. are long and stretch everywhere). We'll see how it goes...

God be with everyone who has had to go through this or had a friend or loved one who has. The first step to getting my life back is to have a goal and before I left I gave what few friends who didn't mindlessly turn on me when it all started a special address they can contact me at. When and if the time ever comes and they have a choice of jail or leaving, I will be there to help with a bed and a roof and freedom. Perhaps that will be the only good to come out of this, the ability to help another as I have been helped. I urge anyone reading this to offer the same. Make no mistake, what is needed is a full underground railroad akin to the kind that existed in the days of Harriet Tubman... but no one mourns for men.

Deadbeat Dad #3475739 signing off -

khankrumthebulgar

Post by khankrumthebulgar » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:46 pm

The best course of action, is to leave the US. To a nation with no reciprocal tax treaties and never come back. Expatriate and tell them to Go screw themselves. If this happened the whole system would collapse. It should of its own weight. It is a criminal income redistribution scam.

Prodigal Son
Legend Bachelor

Post by Prodigal Son » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:12 pm

You know I actually read this and wept, is this it? is this what men are putting up with because of women?
Gentlemen? my advice to you is STEER CLEAR of women, they're no good and I'd hate to see you end up like this poor fellow.

I can only hope things work out for the better,
- Prodigal Son

oldschoolbmx37

Post by oldschoolbmx37 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:07 pm

outcast, thanks for posting this. I feel like printing out a copy of it, and keeping it with me, so every time someone at work asks me why I don't date, or questions why I have decided to never have sex again, I could just show them this. It's all that needs to be said.

Women ruin lives. It's all they know how to do anymore. Destroy.

I've been through enough of that shit in my own life to have no desire for any one of them, ever again. They can all go to hell.

shade47

Post by shade47 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:29 pm

Thats some cold shit. I hope he does well in his new life and never gets draged before a us court again.

Elaraith
Bachelor

Post by Elaraith » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Oh man, that post made me feel sad and angry. It's disgusting what kind of shit goes on in north america. Going to jail simply for running out of money is sick.

I know plenty of men paying alimony (some for 2 ex wives) and they have to work till they're 70+ and give up half their pension just to pay it all off. If I was in their shoes, I'd sooner abandon the country rather than pay those good for nothing skanks anything.

fenrisulfr

Post by fenrisulfr » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:52 am

Makes me wonder why we even tolerate these creatures sometimes; why not just leave them to their business and be done with it?

ndt

Post by ndt » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:01 am

[/quote]

I already do that, in fact I leave them alone to their self-created problems and drama period.

Let them marry their male cats.

extraycrom

Post by extraycrom » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:18 pm

While in exile, I would change my name and never to be heard of or seen again.

I would find a way to survive, re-establish myself, learn from my mistakes and move on.

crackpot

Post by crackpot » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Reading that whole thing makes me want to sit in a corner bobbing back and forth like a mental patient.

This is it, isn't it? We can't see the future in marriage until it's too late. With each generation of women they're getting more and more spoiled and family courts are becoming greedier and greedier... female judges are a death sentence.

I hate to say this but, the odds are against us. More so if you're wealthy, I'm willing to leave this country now but there is no where to go unless I have to learn a second language.

God, this is depressing stuff.

recluse
In a class of his own

Post by recluse » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:13 pm

[quote]
This is it, isn't it? We can't see the future in marriage until it's too late. With each generation of women they're getting more and more spoiled and family courts are becoming greedier and greedier... female judges are a death sentence.

I hate to say this but, the odds are against us....[/quote]

The male judges are just as bad as the female judges.
The mandate has come from the federal govt,and it pays the judges and courts by the head.(male heads)

It would be hard to believe if I had not experienced it myself.
There is nothing near equity,equality,or fairness under 'the law.'

All I can say is I am taking the same route Christopher suggests:
no female at all will cross the threshold of my household, nor will I engage them socially.

They are like a bomb that landed and did not detonate,they all have the capability, and the motivation to go 'nuclear.'

The good news is I am seeing signs that the wimmin are turning upon each other in the absence of fresh male victims.

If enough men just ghost and stay out their reach,they will turn upon the next woman over,and then perhaps someday things will begin to change.

But first things have to get much,much worse.
And they will.....

shivermetimbers
Happy Bachelor

Post by shivermetimbers » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:28 am

I hear that there are only 3 countries that won't extradite you based on child support arrears... I think they're all caribbean/south american? Can anybody verify?

goingmyownway
Bachelor

Post by goingmyownway » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Not having an intimate relationship with women or getting married does afford some advantage but it still does not protect us from false claims in public or the workplace or even identity or character assassination.

I know a few guys my age who are about to get married and even if I was closer to them I wonder if it would be of any benefit to me to even warn them about marriage or the female bait and switch that is standard now.

Us "free" men have to do what benefits us and pick our fights very carefully. The oppression is manifold!!

stevec

Post by stevec » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:01 pm

[quote]I hear that there are only 3 countries that won't extradite you based on child support arrears... I think they're all caribbean/south american? Can anybody verify?[/quote]

Lots of countries in Asia won't do it too. Think China, Hong Kong, Thailand etc.

shivermetimbers
Happy Bachelor

Post by shivermetimbers » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:11 am

[quote]I hear that there are only 3 countries that won't extradite you based on child support arrears... I think they're all caribbean/south american? Can anybody verify?[/quote]

Lots of countries in Asia won't do it too. Think China, Hong Kong, Thailand etc.[/quote]

I had heard that Brasil, Dominican Republic.... and can't remember the third... I was hoping somebody might know the third south american region country might know. For some reason Belize is ringing through but I don't know...

stephen1919

Post by stephen1919 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:33 am

never get married and never share everything with them, as simple as that.

rowingdude
Professional Bachelor

Post by rowingdude » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:07 am

[quote]
[quote]

Lots of countries in Asia won't do it too. Think China, Hong Kong, Thailand etc.[/quote]

I had heard that Brasil, Dominican Republic.... and can't remember the third... I was hoping somebody might know the third south american region country might know. For some reason Belize is ringing through but I don't know...[/quote]

Russia and Vietnam won't either, since they hate America :)

recluse
In a class of his own

Re: Men Don't Let This Happen To You

Post by recluse » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:39 pm

recluse wrote:

I hate to say this but, the odds are against us....
The male judges are just as bad as the female judges.
The mandate has come from the federal govt,and it pays the judges and courts by the head.(male heads)

It would be hard to believe if I had not experienced it myself.
There is nothing near equity,equality,or fairness under 'the law.'

All I can say is I am taking the same route Christopher suggests:
no female at all will cross the threshold of my household, nor will I engage them socially.

They are like a bomb that landed and did not detonate,they all have the capability, and the motivation to go 'nuclear.'

The good news is I am seeing signs that the wimmin are turning upon each other in the absence of fresh male victims.

If enough men just ghost and stay out their reach,they will turn upon the next woman over,and then perhaps someday things will begin to change.

But first things have to get much,much worse.
And they will.....

It's been more than two years ago I wrote this,more than 3 even...has it been 4?
Ah well. the point being: not a thing has changed,if anything the red pill keeps taking me deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole.
Well,in any event,this oughtta be good reading for the new fellows.