"I think this website saved me today!"

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Here is a testimony that one of the members posted on the Don't Get Married Website! I'm glad to see we are making a difference!

This testimony put a very big smile on my face!

Honestly, I think that exposure to this place might have saved me from financial ruin, jail-time, and even death today!

It sounds like an exaggeration but it might have actually happened today. Remember some of the "friends" I kicked to the curb recently. One sent me a voice-mail today and confessed that she had not been honest with me and in fact had been boffing her psycho semi-ex bf even as she told me that, "she didn't have time for a boyfriend."

Well, today they are really, finally, truly broken up... again! Problem is, she needs a room to rent because she is moving out of the area prior to six months, doesn't want to break a lease, and gee-whiz you have that extra bedroom...

Ameiko prior to DGM.com- "Ummm... sure. I'd HATE to see you out there in the big bad world. You are a woman and thus need protection from a nice guy like me! Heck, I'll even make the rent low so you can get your life together."

Instead, I simply left her a voice mail of my own that stated I wasn't renting a room to anyone since I liked having my own space. Best of luck with getting things worked out though.

If I'm lucky, she'll never call back. If not, I'll just let her know that months of lying, among other things, do not a good roommate make. I can't let someone in my home that I can't trust, no matter how much I want to screw her.

Now, I don't have to worry about coming home one day to having my place cleaned out, getting dragged from my OWN home in cuffs on a false DV charge, or even waking up to see a loaded gun pointed at me head! Ok, the latter probably isn't an issue but women are nuts!

Thank you, thank you, and THANK YOU posters of this group! Special thanks to Lee, Systems, Spartacus, and Irlandes!

arcangel911
Sage Bachelor

Post by arcangel911 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Brings a tear to my eye.... someone give that boy a +1!

3dartist

Post by 3dartist » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:16 am

Wow. That's great. Freeing minds.

extraycrom

Post by extraycrom » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Finally, the message is getting through!

salinger

Post by salinger » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:46 pm

Another male unplugged from the femmatrix. Excellent.

recluse
In a class of his own

Post by recluse » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:08 pm

[quote] or even waking up to see a loaded gun pointed at me head! Ok, the latter probably isn't an issue but women are nuts![/i]
[/quote]

Women do not need to point the gun themselves,They have the blue gun thugs do that for them,and the judge then imprisons the innocent man.

Power Always comes at the end of a barrel.
(Mao Tse Tung)

Newman
Happy Bachelor

Post by Newman » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:46 am

Good for you. As has been said, another mind has been freed.

dwyer

Post by dwyer » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Good move, brother. That had trouble written all over it.

Typical bitch attitude, no use for you and then you gotta come to her friggen' rescue. Please!!She so self centred, she doesn't see how screwed up the request.

Welcome to the website

Tell her if she calls again, you'll call the cops on her.