Long term liabilities few perks is marriage

khankrumthebulgar

Post by khankrumthebulgar » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:00 pm

I am in my second marriage. Yeah I am a slow learner in some respects. I am in my fifties, parents still together. Dad is 87 and still feisty an Alpha Male. I am the son of an Alpha Male. The oldest of four children. Dad was a hands on Father. Mechanical Engineer by training he worked for an associate of Dr. Werner Von Braun. He worked at Lockheed Missiles and Space Company. He retired from the Defense Industry working on "Black Projects".

What I have observed as a Man from boyhood is the changing dynamic of how Men and Women relate in FemAmerika. Men used to rule the roost. We did at one time. I have seen the complete change in gender roles in my lifetime. I have lived overseas. I hate what Amerika has become. A Nation that despises its Men and Boys.

I have told my youngest Sons. Marriage in the US is a sucker's bet. It is fraught with hazards, liabilities and no protections for its Men. It is a completely one sided contract. You have obligations and responsibilities, She has rights and protections. If she changes her mind, gets bored, wants a fling. You are screwed and so are your kids.

Do you want children? Do you want to protect them? Imagine a young Teenage Girl with a Meth Chemist living in your house and leering at her growing body? You have no right to protect your own child, none. Children without Dad's steady discipline go feral. They go wild and live without morals or boundaries. Women stink at discipline, have no sense of justice. That is just how they are hard wired. Worse they listen to skanks like Oprah and Joy Behar.

future303
Happy Bachelor

Post by future303 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:04 am

Good post.

You can even see this difference in the TV shows and movies by decade. Compare TV shows from the 70's, vs TV shows of this decade.

As for marriage having some perks, I really can't see any. Unless you are somehow lucky and get a woman who has moral values and is not willing to point a nuke up you ass. Very very few guys have that kind of luck.

boogyman

Post by boogyman » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:28 pm

[quote] Unless you are somehow lucky and get a woman who has moral values and is not willing to point a nuke up you ass. Very very few guys have that kind of luck.[/quote]

I can count on one hand the women I know who I would trust to marry for life and raise my future children. Unfortunately due to their rarity they can afford to be picky about who they date. They tend to get snapped up rather quickly by men who are wealthier, better looking, and more charming than myself. The nice, normal, average "girl next door" like our equally flawed Grandfathers courted and married just don't exist anymore.

khankrumthebulgar

Post by khankrumthebulgar » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:34 am

The issues are simple. The Culture has become completely Female in its thinking. Even many Men think like Women. They emote they don't reason anymore. Feelings matter more than principle. The Photo Op and appearance matters more than substance. It was not always thus. One of the last generation's most important Men was completely ignored by the media. He is credited with saving millions of lives. Dr. Mitleider developed a method to grow food in raised beds. He is credited with an agricultural miracle that has raised the capacity to grow food worldwide. He gave away his method for free and spread it everywhere.

Second there are no restraints to the behavior of Women. Our institutions including Churches have caved into the Feminists. We are toast as a Gender. We can only shut off the baby spigot and stop having children to destroy and breed Feminism out of our culture.

Game is beginning to lose its capacity to influence Women sexually. Women are learning how to Game Men as well. So defensive tactics are emerging using NLP to prevent or block using Women for Sport Sex.

Third the lie of Rape Culture has permeated the Law, Law Enforcement, and how Women get even with Men. Women have little disincentives to lie about Rape. With hundreds of Men freed now by DNA for being falsely convicted of Rape. It is obvious that any Man will do, not just the Perp. This is a War on Men.

Fourth the Consumer Culture is entirely geared toward Women. Consumption and reckless spending is never enough. NOW's President has flatly stated they don't care if it wrecks our Economy they want more resources devoted exclusively to Women.

Fifth that Tax code and Tax breaks for Women, applied only to Women are a tax increase on Men. Men are being now in some nations taxed more to provide national resources for Women's exclusive needs and wants. You are a ManSlave giving away your resources for Land Whales.

Sixth the Coiled Viper attitude causes Men to die early. This is the only way some Men can leave their Wives. They must die. I know of a relative by marriage who was an Executive at Blue Cross of ^%. He committed suicide. His Wifey and he had no children. Her Family blamed him for not paying for a Nurse for her. Then they cremated his body and held a service quickly, giving no opportunity for his Family to attend. This is a Mormon Family. So much for Families are forever.

Brothers do not let some Skirt turn you into a Slave. Life is too short to live in a culture that hates you.

analyzing
Sage Bachelor

Post by analyzing » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:37 pm

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:02 pm

fight.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Re: Long term liabilities few perks is marriage

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:46 am

RIP Khankrumthebulgar, your words of wisdom here will never be forgotten!

recluse
In a class of his own

Post by recluse » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:20 am

Yes,he's gone.
There is a thread around here somewhere about his demise and also at the MGTOW forum.
I remember editing out his real name a number of times in an attempt to protect him in real life,he was so engaged in the struggle he wanted to put his name around,he was committed wholly to it.
His real name has been out there post-demise,but I still won't mention it for his families sake.
Somewhere his sister made a post (do not recall) that it was a heart attack at less than or equal to 50 years of age.

freeman
Bachelor

Post by freeman » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:54 pm

khankrumthebulgar wrote:The issues are simple. The Culture has become completely Female in its thinking. Even many Men think like Women. They emote they don't reason anymore. Feelings matter more than principle. The Photo Op and appearance matters more than substance. It was not always thus. One of the last generation's most important Men was completely ignored by the media. He is credited with saving millions of lives. Dr. Mitleider developed a method to grow food in raised beds. He is credited with an agricultural miracle that has raised the capacity to grow food worldwide. He gave away his method for free and spread it everywhere.

Second there are no restraints to the behavior of Women. Our institutions including Churches have caved into the Feminists. We are toast as a Gender. We can only shut off the baby spigot and stop having children to destroy and breed Feminism out of our culture.

Game is beginning to lose its capacity to influence Women sexually. Women are learning how to Game Men as well. So defensive tactics are emerging using NLP to prevent or block using Women for Sport Sex.

Third the lie of Rape Culture has permeated the Law, Law Enforcement, and how Women get even with Men. Women have little disincentives to lie about Rape. With hundreds of Men freed now by DNA for being falsely convicted of Rape. It is obvious that any Man will do, not just the Perp. This is a War on Men.

Fourth the Consumer Culture is entirely geared toward Women. Consumption and reckless spending is never enough. NOW's President has flatly stated they don't care if it wrecks our Economy they want more resources devoted exclusively to Women.

Fifth that Tax code and Tax breaks for Women, applied only to Women are a tax increase on Men. Men are being now in some nations taxed more to provide national resources for Women's exclusive needs and wants. You are a ManSlave giving away your resources for Land Whales.

Sixth the Coiled Viper attitude causes Men to die early. This is the only way some Men can leave their Wives. They must die. I know of a relative by marriage who was an Executive at Blue Cross of ^%. He committed suicide. His Wifey and he had no children. Her Family blamed him for not paying for a Nurse for her. Then they cremated his body and held a service quickly, giving no opportunity for his Family to attend. This is a Mormon Family. So much for Families are forever.

Brothers do not let some Skirt turn you into a Slave. Life is too short to live in a culture that hates you.
Great response. I'm surprised no one noticed it until now.