If you just wait..........

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Post by christopheroregon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:44 am

Fellers;

I have a neighbor, actually it's a husband and wife, that live three houses down from me. He teaches at the High School level, and she teaches at a community college. Both around 40ish, give or take.

This is the ideal happy couple, the kind that would put the lie to those of us who warn young men about the dangers of women, marriage and divorce. Or so I've been told repeatedly.

Now, I would never say that I wished any ill-will towards anyone who is happily married. Hell, if they can beat the odds, more power to them. One of my other neighbors often ribbed me about these two, saying "See, not all marriages are bad. Look at those guys." I just had to respond with a shrug of the shoulders and a "They're not done living" sort of response. But, I admit it always irked me. I don't like being irked.

Well, lo and behold, I was riding my beloved scoot up the street yesterday and a U-Haul truck was out front of their house. I hadn't seen any for sale sign in the yard, so my antennae went up right away. Could it be yet another marriage bites the dust? Was I being vindicated once again?

Well, apparently so.

I parked my bike in my garage, and casually walked down the block past their house, and the scene that was before my eyes was enough to make my heart go pitter-patter. The Mrs. was standing on the porch with her two little tax exemptions by her side, hollering down to her beloved that "You are NOT going to take that, either!" I stopped short just out of the line of fire, and heard him respond "Then why the hell did I bother getting a U-Haul if I'm not taking anything but my stuff?"

"That's your f***ing problem!" she lovingly responded, then went back inside, kids in tow, and slammed the door.

I quietly sidled up to my neighbor-neuter, and said "Trouble?", ever so innocently.

"Shit." he replied. "I'm outa here."

"What's going on?" I said.

"My wife has decided she's queer and wants me gone." he replied.

Huh? Even that shocked me. This is not a woman who fits any of the stereotypical ideas of a gay woman. Blond, slim, typical Starbucks type of broad.

"When did this come about?" I asked.

The long and short of it was that she had been hanging around with a fellow teacher who is queer, and before you could say vaginal odor, she was sleeping with the Brute. And, according to my neighbor, she actually resembles one of the Brutes from Halo. Ick.

So I asked him where he was going, what he was going to do, the usual stuff a curious bachelor like myself likes to talk about as I heaved a sigh of relief that it wasn't me being ripped a new posterior.

He was moving back with his parents, both in their sixties. They had one car between them (very enviro-conscious) and she is keeping the car. And the house. And the kids. And everything in the house.

According to her, says he.

And, you know what? She probably will. Soon enough, I'll have yet another happy lesbian couple on my block.

I be surrounded by lesbians.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not the least bit homophobic. I just don't think highly of predatory lesbians preying on married straight women, and I know this is one of their favorite pastimes. Strike a blow at the patriarchy by bedding down their wives. I've seen it happen many times over the years. It annoys me to no end.

Ah, well. The lyrics to "Another one bites the dust" were playing in my mind as I walked away and he hopped in his rented -and almost empty- U-Haul truck.

Christopher in Oregon

mfsob
Legend Bachelor

Post by mfsob » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:59 am

Yep, que the music from Queen ...

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:03 am

It's stories like these where I vowed not to get married, although I admit books like 'From Courtship to Courtroom' and 'Taken into Custody' played a big factor as well.

Any way here is the song Another One Bites the Dust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E-WasNzVpI

extraycrom

Post by extraycrom » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Next time you see your neighbor, give him this rhyme:

Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
The next time you put your trust in a women
Your pecker will rust

Then walk away

dsc
Sage Bachelor

Post by dsc » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:54 pm

We could have some fun with this since we're talking about lesbians..

Another one bites <> :P

Reminds me of an old joke, matter of fact..

What do you call two lesbians in a canoe?

Fur traders

dsc
Sage Bachelor

Post by dsc » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:57 pm

[quote]Next time you see your neighbor, give him this rhyme:

Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
The next time you put your trust in a women
Your pecker should bust.

Then walk away[/quote]

Fixed it for ya..

arcangel911
Sage Bachelor

Post by arcangel911 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:11 pm

CIO- May I recommend for his sake some playing of Halo 2 and 3.... just to work out some of his anger issues about the brutes....?

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:14 pm

you see, i'm not "evil" for riding their young vaginas and then dumping them. i'm a sensitive caring guy who doesn't want to stand in the way of the beautiful love between two future fat, smelly, aging lesbians.

recluse
In a class of his own

Post by recluse » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:10 pm

[quote]you see, i'm not "evil" for riding their young vaginas and then dumping them. i'm a sensitive caring guy who doesn't want to stand in the way of the beautiful love between two future fat, smelly, aging lesbians.[/quote]

Ah hah hah.
Wish you where here watching me laugh my ass off at my computer monitor.
Thanks for the belly laugh! :)

alabama777

Post by alabama777 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:23 pm

[quote]Fellers;

I have a neighbor, actually it's a husband and wife, that live three houses down from me. He teaches at the High School level, and she teaches at a community college. Both around 40ish, give or take.

This is the ideal happy couple, the kind that would put the lie to those of us who warn young men about the dangers of women, marriage and divorce. Or so I've been told repeatedly.

Now, I would never say that I wished any ill-will towards anyone who is happily married. Hell, if they can beat the odds, more power to them. One of my other neighbors often ribbed me about these two, saying "See, not all marriages are bad. Look at those guys." I just had to respond with a shrug of the shoulders and a "They're not done living" sort of response. But, I admit it always irked me. I don't like being irked.

Well, lo and behold, I was riding my beloved scoot up the street yesterday and a U-Haul truck was out front of their house. I hadn't seen any for sale sign in the yard, so my antennae went up right away. Could it be yet another marriage bites the dust? Was I being vindicated once again?

Well, apparently so.

I parked my bike in my garage, and casually walked down the block past their house, and the scene that was before my eyes was enough to make my heart go pitter-patter. The Mrs. was standing on the porch with her two little tax exemptions by her side, hollering down to her beloved that "You are NOT going to take that, either!" I stopped short just out of the line of fire, and heard him respond "Then why the hell did I bother getting a U-Haul if I'm not taking anything but my stuff?"

"That's your f***ing problem!" she lovingly responded, then went back inside, kids in tow, and slammed the door.

I quietly sidled up to my neighbor-neuter, and said "Trouble?", ever so innocently.

"Shit." he replied. "I'm outa here."

"What's going on?" I said.

"My wife has decided she's queer and wants me gone." he replied.

Huh? Even that shocked me. This is not a woman who fits any of the stereotypical ideas of a gay woman. Blond, slim, typical Starbucks type of broad.

"When did this come about?" I asked.

The long and short of it was that she had been hanging around with a fellow teacher who is queer, and before you could say vaginal odor, she was sleeping with the Brute. And, according to my neighbor, she actually resembles one of the Brutes from Halo. Ick.

So I asked him where he was going, what he was going to do, the usual stuff a curious bachelor like myself likes to talk about as I heaved a sigh of relief that it wasn't me being ripped a new posterior.

He was moving back with his parents, both in their sixties. They had one car between them (very enviro-conscious) and she is keeping the car. And the house. And the kids. And everything in the house.

According to her, says he.

And, you know what? She probably will. Soon enough, I'll have yet another happy lesbian couple on my block.

I be surrounded by lesbians.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not the least bit homophobic. I just don't think highly of predatory lesbians preying on married straight women, and I know this is one of their favorite pastimes. Strike a blow at the patriarchy by bedding down their wives. I've seen it happen many times over the years. It annoys me to no end.

Ah, well. The lyrics to "Another one bites the dust" were playing in my mind as I walked away and he hopped in his rented -and almost empty- U-Haul truck.

Christopher in Oregon

[/quote]

Just another guy being ass raped by a slit. Never ending violent treatment of men by our SICK society. oh, I can't Stand lezboes. So shoot me.

Ya, normally I m pretty happy n I ignore all the shit being served to modern day husbands. Today is different. My bitich in law is going ape shit about not enough money being thrown at her. My sis-bitch is now great friends with my daughter, and now I found out that they have hate sessions about me.

Oh well. F*ck'm all. Am I right?

alabama777

Post by alabama777 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:25 pm

[quote]It's stories like these where I vowed not to get married, although I admit books like 'From Courtship to Courtroom' and 'Taken into Custody' played a big factor as well.

table width="690" border="0">[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahaha

alabama777

Post by alabama777 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:28 pm

[quote]We could have some fun with this since we're talking about lesbians..

Another one bites <> :P

Reminds me of an old joke, matter of fact..

What do you call two lesbians in a canoe?

Fur traders[/quote]

hahahahahahahahaha, thanks, "I needed that."!

alabama777

Post by alabama777 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:31 pm

[quote]CIO- May I recommend for his sake some playing of Halo 2 and 3.... just to work out some of his anger issues about the brutes....?[/quote]

hey now, halo is church for me.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:13 am

[quote]It's stories like these where I vowed not to get married, although I admit books like 'From Courtship to Courtroom' and 'Taken into Custody' played a big factor as well.

[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahaha[/quote]

You should get a good laugh at this one as well

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:19 am

I know Christopher tries to warn men about these situations but this what happens when they don't listen.

At least Christopher can enjoy this 2 minute clip

salinger

Post by salinger » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:58 am

[quote]I know Christopher tries to warn men about these situations but this what happens when they don't listen.

At least Christopher can enjoy this 2 minute clip

[/quote]

Forgot about that clip! Thanks for the reminder! lol.

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Post by christopheroregon » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:57 am

Fellers;

Well, today I got the privilege of meeting The Brute.

Holy Shit.

I was tending my roses out front, and up walked this monster of a woman. She had biceps bigger than mine, and I'm no weakling. She introduced herself, and shook my hand.

Ditto on the Holy shit.

Talk about a strong grip. Clearly this dyke has a lot more testosterone than my now departed neighbor. Probably more than me.

Now, I'm not naive. I done been around the block a few times. I know stuff. This broad was packing, and by packing, I mean a strap-on of apparently sizable proportions. Ee gads. Her whole demeanor was that of a man, and a big one at that. Forget any idea of this broad ever having any scrap of femininity.

She rides a Harley, and wanted to "hook up and go riding" with me. Hmm. I'm almost afraid to say no. She might beat me up. Or eat me. I don't know. At least my Harley's bigger than her silly little Low Rider......

CIO

MarkyMark
Happy Bachelor

Post by MarkyMark » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:51 am

[quote]Fellers;

Holy Shit.

I was tending my roses out front, and up walked this monster of a woman. She had biceps bigger than mine, and I'm no weakling. She introduced herself, and shook my hand.

Ditto on the Holy shit.

Talk about a strong grip. Clearly this dyke has a lot more testosterone than my now departed neighbor. Probably more than me.

Now, I'm not naive. I done been around the block a few times. I know stuff. This broad was packing, and by packing, I mean a strap-on of apparently sizable proportions. Ee gads. Her whole demeanor was that of a man, and a big one at that. Forget any idea of this broad ever having any scrap of femininity.

She rides a Harley, and wanted to "hook up and go riding" with me. Hmm. I'm almost afraid to say no. She might beat me up. Or eat me. I don't know. At least my Harley's bigger than her silly little Low Rider......

CIO[/quote]

:D :D :D

mfsob
Legend Bachelor

Post by mfsob » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Good Christ, what have things come to ... It used to be when you said someone was "packing" that meant, , some type of firearm ...

Modelautoman
Sage Bachelor

Post by Modelautoman » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:19 pm

[quote]Fellers;

Holy Shit.

Ditto on the Holy shit.

CIO[/quote]

Okay Chris, don't keep us in suspense, what happened next?
Say you didn't give in. How did this woman find out about you
anyway? Man I don't think you have been flying under the
radar like you should have. Son, I think you have put yourself
in harm's way somehow.

toysarefun
Happy Bachelor

Post by toysarefun » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Lesbians do like male attention, gotta remember how one seems to resemble the man, and one the woman, that's probably what gives me the creeps the most about lesbians.

MarcusAurelius
Professional Bachelor

Post by MarcusAurelius » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:49 pm

This is, and will always be an outrage. We lived in a fucked up society when women are rewarded for their INSANITY. This has much more to do with american female madness than it does homosexuality. We are only seeing more of this because the media has made it fashionable which plays right along with their herd mentality and inability to actually think for themselves.