Did they say, "Grow up and get married?"

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Modelautoman started this thread at HB1

Here is the opening post

Greetings Brothers in Bachelordom

Been thinking a lot on the posts that I have been reading on here and some from related links and this idea is the mother of all shaming tactics, "Grow up and get married." What that says to me is that we're not grown-up nor mature nor worse yet we're not real men unless we tie the not.
Are there not other forms of commitment out there that require just as much attention as having a wife and kids and tending their needs? Do not a great many of us on here have jobs and like that is NOT commitment? We have responsibilities just like
everyone else, married or single. What about your family? Do you not meet their needs if the situation required it? AND let us suppose society claims we're immature because we prefer our hobbies and recreation. You need money to enjoy those hobbies
and activities and to purchase the "toys" that go with the hobbies and how do you go about that? You work for them. Now can anyone on here or out there in the insensitive and arrogant society tell me what is so immature about that?!?
I live on my own, work, pay my own bills and buy things for my hobbies and that is enough for me.
Brothers, don't let some arrogant, smart-aleck dame tell you that it is not enough if you can't support a wife. What business is it to them, anyway?
You are mature if you work to support yourself, pay your own bills and exspenses and are productive citizens. High income be damned. Oh, no offense to my brothers in the high income bracket. Hey, we are all going our own way, right?

I'll have more to say on this later.

Live long and prosper gents. ROCK ON!!

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:55 pm

ball248 writes

Well, the easiest way to answer the "grow up and get married" comment is simply to say that 'I had a girl... she passed away and I still holdout for her.'

Of course, this girl can be the girl of your dreams back in high school or whatever. I had such a girl but the problem is she became a gangsta chick. So in my mind, she passed away.

Whatever rocks the boat, right?

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:59 pm

[quote]ball248 writes

Well, the easiest way to answer the "grow up and get married" comment is simply to say that 'I had a girl... she passed away and I still holdout for her.'

Of course, this girl can be the girl of your dreams back in high school or whatever. I had such a girl but the problem is she became a gangsta chick. So in my mind, she passed away.

[/quote]

Modelautoman writes

It sounded like she just had to have her "bad boy".

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:59 pm

[quote]ball248 writes

[/quote]

Modelautoman writes

It sounded like she just had to have her "bad boy". [/quote]

ball248 writes

I can tell you modelautoman, that I was very, very disappointed at the time. There was always this dagger clutched at my heart everytime I thought about her and every other bad boy she was with.

Then again - I have all the more reason to THANK her from becoming her 'slave' for life!

I am free! To do whatever I want in this life without reservation or nagging.

Me? When I think about what 'could have been between me and her' VS the great life I have now; I'll take the great bachelor life any day!

Cheers on being single!

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:00 pm

bachelorbrit writes

Grow up and get married? is nothing more than another pathetic sham tactic.

I am scared of commitment? No I just don't want it and I do not need it either. I have been brainwashed for long enough but when I was 20 or 21 I started to see right through this crap.

The day I get married and lose my bachelorhood is when pigs fly.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:00 pm

anarchiste writes

This is how I see it: every time a man marries, he FEEDS the feminist machine that cuts men to pieces.
By marrying, you increase the power of the feminists.

By going your own way indefinitely, you starve the infernal feminist machine, you greatly improve your chances of leading a happy life and... the cherry on top of the cake: you screw the government.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:01 pm

zombie writes

Marriage is a dangerous gamble that has no real benefit for men anymore. What is so grown up about taking on a gigantic risk that provides little to win but everything to lose? Being grown up involves making wise decisions and knowing where to devote your attention for the most beneficial outcome.

Who really cares what they say anyway? We all know their true motives when they say things like this.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:02 pm

exploited writes

I'm finding a lot of these saying are by stupid fools.
Most of the brilliant scientists in history did not marry!
Look at probably the greatest mind EVER, Telsa!
http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

Never married, stayed celibate, and was at least 100 years ahead of his time.

I got into an argument with a women today, she thinks Lyme's disease is caused by a virus. I told her I'd seen the Borrelia under an ultra darkfield microscope, it was bacteria. No its a virus, duh she said. Well look it up boys, its caused by the bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi. Bacteria, not a virus.

But you see, it just proves my point that most of these women are dead wrong, and stupid, and should not be listened to.

Women use shaming tactics to trick you into doing what they want.
"A real gentleman would give up his chair to a women"
"A real man holds the door for a lady"
Ect.

Don't buy into it, its a scam.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:03 pm

[quote]anarchiste writes

This is how I see it: every time a man marries, he FEEDS the feminist machine that cuts men to pieces.
By marrying, you increase the power of the feminists.

By going your own way indefinitely, you starve the infernal feminist machine, you greatly improve your chances of leading a happy life and... the cherry on top of the cake: you screw the government. [/quote]

Okay, how are we screwing the government? Not that I care for the government one way or the other. Nor those blue uniformed or black suited goons that represent it.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:03 pm

[quote]zombie writes

Marriage is a dangerous gamble that has no real benefit for men anymore. What is so grown up about taking on a gigantic risk that provides little to win but everything to lose? Being grown up involves making wise decisions and knowing where to devote your attention for the most beneficial outcome.

Who really cares what they say anyway? We all know their true motives when they say things like this. [/quote]

ball248 writes

It's so true, zombie, that in today's world of marriage - there is little or no benefit and too much risk.

It's like getting .00000001 to 1 odds that you'll be really happy in a marriage today. What kind of person would take such odds? I don't think even the best or hardcore gambler would take them on.

Also, why bother to sign up for marriage when there will be trouble lying ahead in future aka stress, screwed up kids, spend, spend, spend? It's so funny when I see those "how to keep your marriage happy" articles - I generally bypass them, saying "whatever, not worth my time."

Ahhhhh, it's so great to single, happy, and be free. :D

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:04 pm

thousandmilemargin writes

Don't you know you are meant to settle into a dull grey life of slavery by the age of 26? Stop having fun! Stop it!

Don't you know your life has no value of itself - you are valuable only to the extent that you serve someone else's needs! Give up your foolish dreams of personal fulfillment and embrace "maturity".

(Resistance is futile.)

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:05 pm

anarchiste writes

They say we are afraid to commit. Right. Now let's see the true meaning of the word "commit": the best way to explain it is to take the breakfast analogy.
It is said that in a breakfast, a chicken is involved and a pig is... committed.

So, when the chicks (remember, they only get "involved") say that males are afraid of commitment, they are in truth saying that we don't want to sacrifice our lives on the altar of their well-being. In essence, that's what they are saying.

I don't see why a man should sacrifice his own life just to prove he is not afraid to commit.

Avoiding commitment is a sign of wisdom. So, logically, we can say that a man who doesn't commit is a very smart and intelligent man.
Therefore, avoiding commitment (to a woman) is the thing that any wise man must do.
I don't see the women's claim as a turn off: when they say we don't want to commit, they recognize that we are acting in a very wise and most intelligent way. Therefore, I take it as a compliment.

I can see why they don't like it: when we refuse to work for them and be their slave, they have no other choice but get off their butts and go to work. They are probably offended because all their lives they have been promised a slave that they could use as toilet paper and suddenly, the promise turn out to be false.
When they see that they have been fed a crock of shit, they express their frustration in the form of "shaming".

Don't let that bother you, guys. If they are frustrated, it means we have avoided a terrible catastrophe from which they would have greatly benefited. It's THEIR problem, NOT yours.

You shouldn't even give it a second thought.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:05 pm

sjenner writes

I am committed to myself. To build wealth, good health, spiritual development and freedom for fellow men.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:06 pm

[quote]sjenner writes

I am committed to myself. To build wealth, good health, spiritual development and freedom for fellow men.
[/quote]

I've already been committed - the problem is that they threw me out.

Also, it's not like I'm avoiding commitment - I just CAN'T find a woman who will commit to ME! (Note: using this quote may have devastating effects on AW/WW)

HHAHHAHAAHA.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:07 pm

[quote]thousandmilemargin writes

Don't you know you are meant to settle into a dull grey life of slavery by the age of 26? Stop having fun! Stop it!

Don't you know your life has no value of itself - you are valuable only to the extent that you serve someone else's needs! Give up your foolish dreams of personal fulfillment and embrace "maturity".

(Resistance is futile.)[/quote]

zombie writes

It really is their problem, and they don't want the problem to spread. If they can portray the men who don't become their slaves as losers, then it will discourage other men from following our path. They play the shame card because they know it's effective on most guys.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:07 pm

toysarefun writes

Cool, group bonding thread. Shaming is such an old stupid trick, and it's a childish one because you can always answer whatever they throw at you with the answer "why", which of course will drive them into nutty land. Funny thing is that more women than ever are not growing up and getting married, and it's all a celebration theme for feminism. Such hypocrisy in today's world.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:08 pm

sjenner writes

I agree- in a class for work this week and most of the men are obese whipped PAMS! Married most likely to nagging AW skanks.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:08 pm

sjenner also writes

I am able to avoid getting shamed nowadays because I do not even talk to women anymore and very casually if that. It keeps the topic away from them to attempt to shame me.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:09 pm

[quote]sjenner also writes

I am able to avoid getting shamed nowadays because I do not even talk to women anymore and very casually if that. It keeps the topic away from them to attempt to shame me. [/quote]

modelautoman writes

Great tactic, sjenner.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:10 pm

[quote]ball248 writes

[/quote]

djc writes

That's how I feel about my Ex-wife. It's almost, no...it's exactly like she died, and someone else took over her body. I told her a few times before our divorce that I didn't know who she was anymore. So to the guys who think your cupcake could never do that to you. Be warned....one day she may turn into a stranger. Like mine did.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:10 pm

dcm writes

Actually the girl you married was a fake, an act. Once she had attained her goal, or thought she had: unearned income, property, kids, whatever, or saw a "better" opportunity she dropped the act and you saw the real person.
If there could be some simple but effective way to ferret out their real selves.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:11 pm

shaazam writes

smart guys watch the silly guys get married :)