It's official...

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

It's official...

Post by christopheroregon » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Gents;

It's official. My older brother, the one who lives in The Netherlands, is now divorced. For the second time.

When he went into this divorce, he felt sure he would win. After all, The Netherlands has laws that are "fair" to both genders. Or so he assured me. Hmm. One thing I've learned over the years is to not argue with people if I can avoid it. Or as the old saying goes, "He who is convinced against his will is of the same opinion still."

I learned over the years to not argue with my brother about women and marriage. I tried talking him out of marrying the fat Norwegian (not fat when he married her) back in 1979 to no avail, and again when he married his Muslim Chinese Monster he is now officially divorced from.

So, when he told me a few months ago that he was in the process of divorcing his wife (not sure who actually filed) I listened politely as he told me about his female fire-breathing attorney, how he was going to win, make his wife pay, yada, yada, yada.....

Suuuuure you are.....

Yet, I said nothing.

Each week went by, and his enthusiasm seemed to wane. Bit by bit. He finally admitted to me last week that, and I quote, he was "getting hosed."

Well, now. Whoda thunk it. For the first time ever, he actually humbled himself and admitted that I've been right all along. Good heavens, but that was worth waiting for. All these years, he and I have disagreed about women. Now, after a total of six kids, two failed marriages, thirty years of life wasted, and untold hundreds of thousands of dollars down the tube, he now openly admits that his entire mindset was wrong, that he had been brainwashed by Mormonism, by society, the works.

He hasn't seen the four kids from his first marriage in over fifteen years. Total PAS. His second wife is successfully turning his two little girls that he loves dearly against him. I just received an e-mail from him and he was complaining bitterly about how his precious little girls won't even talk to him. He wanted to know from me why this was happening? Why would his wife do this to him? To his girls?

What could I say that I haven't already told him? I said because women are mean, pure and simple. You don't have to be able to understand a woman's cruel vicious behavior; just know that this is how they are, and avoid them. Not very good advice for a divorcing man, I suppose.

It's a bittersweet victory for me, if you can call it that. I was right all along, but my brother wasted most of his adult life chasing a dream, an illusion.

How sad.

Christopher in Oregon

shade47

It's official...

Post by shade47 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm

He needs to run to south america and get fuckin lost. 6 children and 2 alimonies could land him in contempt of court for life. Tell him about the life prison sentense awaiting him and buy him a one way ticket to nowhere. Better then sitting in prison.

Prodigal Son
Legend Bachelor

It's official...

Post by Prodigal Son » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Yes, Christopher, facing up to the reality of your situation is always the hardest lesson and I'm sure your brother has many regrets.
Men have been robbed of their voice in this society, and for that reason? it's best to just keep smiling and telling people what they want to hear.

I'm really sorry for your brother, life's cruel but it's especially cruel to men who get involved with women.
PS

arcangel911
Sage Bachelor

It's official...

Post by arcangel911 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:50 pm

AH, but the question becomes this.... will he do it again?

Zareth
Bachelor Awareness

It's official...

Post by Zareth » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:45 pm

[quote]He needs to run to south america and get fuckin lost. 6 children and 2 alimonies could land him in contempt of court for life. Tell him about the life prison sentense awaiting him and buy him a one way ticket to nowhere. Better then sitting in prison. [/quote]

Seeing as it was fifteen years since he last saw the first four kids, one would guess there's no more alimony and maybe no more child support at all.

As for the second wife, do they even have alimony in the Netherlands? I figure it would be more similar to Sweden, where there's no alimony and not paying child support isn't a criminal offense, you'll just end up with your wages garnished.

hhb
Sage Bachelor

It's official...

Post by hhb » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:08 am

MGTOW, enough said.

pcr2
Happy Bachelor

It's official...

Post by pcr2 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:22 am

[quote]After all, The Netherlands has laws that are "fair" to both genders. Or so he assured me. Hmm.[/quote]

BULLSHIT

[quote]Muslim Chinese Monster [/quote]

Dear god. You can't win from a women, let alone one who belongs to TWO minority classes. The courts will always put her on a pedestal.

Christopher, I feel sorry for you bro. He needs to leave this shithole of a country and go to Paraguay or something. He's fucked. But the money isn't the worst, I think. Its losing your kids and seeing them being brainwashed.

Painful. Hopefully you can help him...if you want

PCR

extraycrom

It's official...

Post by extraycrom » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Only time will tell if he's learned his lesson. There is a chance he might get married again.

freeman
Bachelor

Re: It's official...

Post by freeman » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:27 am

hhb wrote:MGTOW, enough said.
::yay::

Zerg_Player
Bachelor

Post by Zerg_Player » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:58 am

Sorry to here about your brother OP.

Similar story with my brother. He gets taken to the cleaners and soon after he marries again.

I don't understand the mind of blue pill men. Lemmings one and all. No amount of proof, evidence, testimony can sway the blue pill mind.

Javierzul
Happy Bachelor

Post by Javierzul » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:35 pm

We as men are hard headed and stubborn. I got married because I wanted to find out for myself. The great majority of married guys I would talk to would only say, "Don't do it!" but would not give me reasons or details. Yes, when it comes to marriage/relatiohshit talk, most men bury their heads in the sand. I got no help from them. Yes, I know... I was like the child who was warned, "Don't touch that electrical socket!" I did. I learnd first hand. I was lucky and got out of it with very small ego bruises. The odd thing was that it was during my three years of marriage that I discovered MRA,Avfm,Mgtow and that was the catalyst to cigarrette burn this parasite of a woman off. Now, I know from experience and I am not afraid to share my experiences with other young uns. Thank God for online mgtow forums.

downforit2013
Happy Bachelor

Post by downforit2013 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:15 am

pcr2 wrote:
After all, The Netherlands has laws that are "fair" to both genders. Or so he assured me. Hmm.
BULLSHIT

Muslim Chinese Monster
Dear god. You can't win from a women, let alone one who belongs to TWO minority classes. The courts will always put her on a pedestal.

Christopher, I feel sorry for you bro. He needs to leave this shithole of a country and go to Paraguay or something. He's fucked. But the money isn't the worst, I think. Its losing your kids and seeing them being brainwashed.

Painful. Hopefully you can help him...if you want

PCR
After he's done with these divorces, he won't have enough MONEY to go to Paraguay, and even with the exchange monetary rates of the U.S. dollar to foreign currency rates, he wouldn't have enough to impress even the most backwards, country peasant girl from those countries.
Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After marriage, the 'Y' becomes silent.