Getting the "Friend Zone"

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:50 pm

This was a thread started by Roughneckjase over at HB1

roughneckjase writes

Hey, guys.

I was was wondering, how many of you have experienced being put into the "friend zone" by the opposite sex the majoirty of the time? The reason why I ask is because being put into the "friend zone" by women plays a major role for men like ourselves to "go our own way" and become bachelors and start looking to Foreign women and to call girls here in the Western world.

Also, since the majority of men in their teens and 20s don't get laid until their late 20s and early 30s in this day and age, it is important to look at this with interest.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Y2G Writes

Sure mate, happened to me almost all the way thru my 20's. There were 3 girls in that time that I was crazy about, I would listen to all their problems, sympathise with them, do favors for them, basically I was a huge mangina.

How much sex do you think I got?

That's right - none.

I kept thinking, "If I am there for her, one day she'll know that I am the one". Of course I was totally wrong.

But here's the thing - once I realized that the girl had no interest in me & wanted the bad boys & I gave up on her, soon enough the next girl came along & it all started again.

It took nearly 10 years of that crap before I grew up. No more being a pussy, live my life for me.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Nemesis Writes

When a man realizes that women are fundamentally users, the 'friend zone' thing invariably stops.

That is, unless a man is an incurable mangina - in which case he gets what he deserves.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:51 pm

arcangel911 writes

Sadly, I have lost track..... but it was many AW's who said the whole "friends" things

Now, approaching 30 next year, I really am enjoying being single and away from all that crap. Especially all the damn drama.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:52 pm

toysarefun writes

Most women don't want to be just friends, the only time they want you as a friend is when they are trying to attract another man, OR they want something from you. I have a cousin, who is a woman and she will only call me when she wants me to do something for her, she is one selfish stupid little spoiled bitch.

And, the latest from the feminists who will never be happy and just want to run the world.

"When you are looking at a Cabinet and you have such a small number of women in the room when the big decisions are being made, there need to be a lot more women's voices in this administration," said Kim Gandy, president of the National Organization for Women.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:53 pm

[quote]Sadly, I have lost track..... but it was many AW's who said the whole "friends" things

Now, approaching 30 next year, I really am enjoying being single and away from all that crap. Especially all the damn drama.[/quote]

Ball248 writes

Hey arcangel, let me ask you this. Are the women starting to reverse their position and start giving hints to you to date them?

My friend used to be in the same position until he pulled the reversal on girls by asking them to "let's just be friends." Mind you that he was starting to hit his stride (in terms of a career and money) and everyone's getting older (well, the women were and getting desperate).

I think he said it best that in response to women's saying, "men are like eggs, they have to hatch or they go bad" was this, "men are not eggs, they are more like butterflies, you have to catch them when they're young like a caterpillar otherwise they'll grow up and fly away (and easily get away from the slow, fat, aging women; younger women might catch them due to their age)."

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Modelautoman writes

I am not even in the "friend" zone where women are concerned. Not that I hate women mind you. But I am most wary of them.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:54 pm

thndrcatmx3 writes

This is my first post simply because I think I have a unique view on this. I am pretty new to the bachelor lifestyle having broken up with my live-in girlfriend about 5 months ago. Since then I have visited this forum daily and have learned a monumental amount of information. I thank all the people who post regularly here for writing their stories and experiences. While, I don't agree with everything posted, this is one forum where men of all walks of life and opinions have been able to come together for the greater good.

I am in my mid-twenties and can say that I actually enjoy being put into the "friend zone". I think it's because I view women as creatures incapable of logical and rational thinking for the most part. When I see how they deal with the drama (that they usually create for themselves) I watch their lives dissolve into chaos from a front row seat, munching away on popcorn and laughing to myself as they try and shame me for my simple, drama-free, and overall enjoyable lifestyle.

I have strict boundaries with all my friends, men and women, so that their drama does not have an affect on my life. But I am at the age where everyone I know is trying that first marriage, and even though I try to talk my male friends out of the trap, well... most people just have to learn for themselves.

I think the friend zone can be quite an enjoyable place as long as you're not trying to stick your dick into a woman that's going to make your life miserable. If you have rock solid boundaries and watch them just like a scientist would watch a bunch of lab rats, it can make for some interesting entertainment. It is for me at least.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:55 pm

donttreadonme writes

Excellent point and welcome, thndrcatmx3!

The friend zone is perfectly ok as long as you know what you get. The Problem for most men is that they are lured in with false promises.

The Friend Zone has one giant advantage for us: A woman does not see her friend as a man (and therefore a potential sexual partner). The friend rather is some kind of incomplete woman in her eyes: an 'it' - neither 'she' nor 'he'.

Now what is the benefit of that? Research. Just like a woman will NEVER understand men because she will never ever see the deep brotherhood at work, the same problem arises the other way round: Once a member of the opposite sex is present, the behaviour is changed. Now being 'just a friend' means you keep under their Radar and can freely observe.

This was one of the factors which led to me waking up: I observed their behaviour and attitudes and I decidedly did not like what I saw.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:56 pm

sjenner writes

Treat women like shit in the USA and they will do anything. Thats why they love thugs and players so much.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Roughneckjase writes

IMHO, if a Western woman in her teens and 20s gives average guys the "friend zone" while spending her beauty, youth, and fertility on the bad boys and thugs, you have all right to boycott them when they start turning to you for marriage and kids and you have all right to be a bachelor and sleep with foreign women.

I myself have experienced the "friend zone" many times since I was a high school student and this continued well into my 20s. If it wasn't for reading ChristianJ's post over on the antimisandry.com forums about women in their 30s complaining about the "man drought" in Australia in in mid-2007, I would not have discovered MGTOW nor would I have found Outcast Superstar's powerful testamony about the shocking state of affairs of Western Women nor would I have read the Bachelor's Declaration of Independence (both of which give prime examples of the majority of Western Women in their teens and 20s giving the majority of Western Men in their teens and 20s the "friend zone" in order to save them for later after they finished their partying with the bad boys and thugs).

I known that myself , OS and many others got the "friend zone" from girls in both high school and university/college and it played a major role in our decision to go the bachelor/MGTOW path because we knew that we don't want "sloppy 102nds" and we don't want to be saddled with girls who are well past their prime when we are entering our primes. If anybody remembered my testamony that OS took from Uzem&Luzem's page, it was in response to an article U&L posted up with a 25 year old man getting the "friend zone" constantly despite him being in a good, high-paying job. At least I made a good decision and I've never looked back. Now (as of December 2008), I'm a very different man who's got a lot of confidence and knows that there is hope for men like myself as well as seeing options that I never knew existed or that were never thought of extensively.

If more men who are stuck in the "friend zone" were exposed to the MRA/MGTOW/anti-feminist/anti-misandry websites and blogs, as well as to Tom Leykis, Marc Rudov, and Dick Masterson; they woudl do a complete 180 and "free their minds".

P.S. Here's two classic articles that many of you are familiar with that is relevant to the topic...

http://www.petepatriarch.wordpress.com/ ... -nice-men/

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/483318927.html

Enjoy!

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:57 pm

turdferguson writes

The only woman I ever thought of as a true friend with shared interests turned out to be a lesbo. I could actually talk with her about guy things like guns, cars and politics for hours. Smart as a whip. She had a mans' brain trapped a womans' body. Sadly she had no interest in cock

If a woman has any interest in fucking you now or in the future you will know right away. You can see it in her eyes and mannerisms. I grew up with 3 sisters and could always tell whether they were going out on a date with a friend or a potential lover.

If it was a male friend they would wait until the last minute to get ready, little makeup, conservative clothes, ho-hum mood as if they would just as well stay home and watch tv or read a book than go out with the poor lonely bastard.

If it was a potential lover they started getting ready early, the bright makeup got applied, the more revealing clothes got put on, the hair was fluffed up (this was the eighties) the eyes were bright, a happy euphoric mood and a spring in the step.

Never understood the manginas that would spend a motherload of time and energy on a chick when it was clear to everyone besides him that she had zero interest in his body other than wearing his ear out.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:58 pm

nemesis writes

Women always want something. Remember that. There are NO FREE RIDES with women - whether they be friends or lovers.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:59 pm

roughneckjase writes

y2g,

I too once believed in the view that "friendships lead to relationships" with women. But after experiencing the whole "Oh, I've got a boyfriend. Sorry" line from girls as well as being told by girls that they are "busy" and the "Don't worry, the right girl will come along" line from girls as well as from various people, I slowly started to wake up and it accumulated in mid/late 2007 when I started checking out OS' blog and the other MGTOW blogs and websites (if anybody who's read my post asking about Greek and Italian women in the Bachelor Vacations section, you would know at this period of time when a girl i knew screwed me over in regards to meeting up for coffee before she left for London at the end of '07).

As a of today, y2g. I now "live my life for me" just like you and I feel better for it because I know that the tables will turn in our gender's favour when we hit our 30s and we enter our primes.

In addition, y2g. Here's another link that helped me realise why the girls give the majority of guys in the Western world the "friend zone"...

http://www.eternalbachelor.wordpress.co ... -nice-guy/

I hope that it is useful for you.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:00 pm

spocksdisciple writes

It's been a bit since I last posted(too busy with real life till now) so I'll throw my 2 cents in. I was also in the friend zone for the better part of 10 years, at the time I really did believe I was being a good friend and generally supportive human being.
Nothing wrong with being a friend as long as it's openly and clearly communicated what you and she wants. If she tells you (and is honest enough to say it) that you'll never be more then a friend then at least it's on the table and up to you to react. If you have the balls to come out and say you want more then friendship and she doesn't say anything but keeps leading you on, then you're the chump for hanging on the line.

Men, at least up until recently were socialized to play the "courting game" and a lot of younger men were told by well meaning but ignorant parents about the "rules of the game", outdated First Edition.
When these men got into their 20s and tried to apply these rules they were laughed off the playing field. It's like a football player(American football) coming on the field with a leather helmet from the 1930s.
Women had the updated 'Rules of the Game' 2000s edition and were more then willing to "accommodate" these suckers, if it meant free emotional and in some cases financial support.

I used to be one of those suckers(and a big mangina to boot) until I woke up one day and realized both sexes were following different rules. I realized that if you want more then friendship, you ask for it, if you don't get it then you leave. Anything else is being totally stupid and you'll be used just like a tampon and disposed of in the same way.

Sorry about the harsh tone but I see so many younger men still following antiquated rules and getting used because of it. I also see a lot of weak men who really have a need to "serve" women and seek their approval, these men claim to speak for all men and are the worst case of mangina syndrome I've ever seen.

So to sum it up , be honest in what you want and communicate it clearly, it took me 5 years before the woman I thought would appreciate me did me the favor of telling me that I would never be anything more then a friend. For that I appreciated her honesty but the friendship ended soon after as I didn't care much for the psychotherapist role I was relegated to in her life.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 pm

Spocksdisciple also writes

Just an addendum, beware of women who all of a sudden move you from the friend zone into the interested zone, especially when they pass 30 and you've achieved some success.
It's not that you're now a better person for them, they still view you in the same way, a nobody, only you're a nobody with assets they she will soon try to strip from you. To these women, nice guy friends are nothing more then walking wallets and perpetual ATM machines, she's still interested in the bad boys and thugs only she needs financing now and you're it. Once she's done with you, it's off to the rubbish heap with you.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:02 pm

[quote]Spocksdisciple also writes

Just an addendum, beware of women who all of a sudden move you from the friend zone into the interested zone, especially when they pass 30 and you've achieved some success.
It's not that you're now a better person for them, they still view you in the same way, a nobody, only you're a nobody with assets they she will soon try to strip from you. To these women, nice guy friends are nothing more then walking wallets and perpetual ATM machines, she's still interested in the bad boys and thugs only she needs financing now and you're it. Once she's done with you, it's off to the rubbish heap with you. [/quote]

Nemesis writes

Good call on this one. Women over 30 have an agenda, and if an over 30 female has you in the friend zone, she may be eyeing you as an 'option.'

Women ALWAYS have an agenda, and 'nice guys' are especially ripe for the picking.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:02 pm

y2g writes

Thanks for the link roughneckjase, that was an awesome read.

We take away a lot of their power when we wake up to this "lets be friends" rubbish & see it for what it is.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:03 pm

[quote]Y2G Writes

Sure mate, happened to me almost all the way thru my 20's. There were 3 girls in that time that I was crazy about, I would listen to all their problems, sympathise with them, do favors for them, basically I was a huge mangina.

How much sex do you think I got?

That's right - none.

I kept thinking, "If I am there for her, one day she'll know that I am the one". Of course I was totally wrong.

But here's the thing - once I realized that the girl had no interest in me & wanted the bad boys & I gave up on her, soon enough the next girl came along & it all started again.

It took nearly 10 years of that crap before I grew up. No more being a pussy, live my life for me.
[/quote]

Tiledan writes

Good Lord, for a minute I thought I had written this. It's all me word for word.

Thankfully after the third girl, I recognized the pattern and stopped putting myself in this particular position. I don't make friends with women anymore because they are users, and seldom bring anything to a friendship. The man ends up doing all the work, and for nothing in return. My friendships are always a give and take thing. I insist on it.

I have only one strong female friend left--a girl I've known since she was 8. Even she is nuts, although she's keeping the Crazy on a tight leash these days, thanks to her husband (my best friend) and I not putting up with her stupid female crap.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:04 pm

nemesis writes

I've been thinking about this a little more. If you're 'friend's with a lot of women, you're probably either a 'nice guy' or you're gay.

BTW - most gay men I've known don't like women too much anyway.