Another "Breeder" bites the dust...

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Post by christopheroregon » Mon May 03, 2010 12:17 am

My, oh, my. Men are stupid. So utterly, unalterably stupid.

Another guy I know, who I will call "Typical Male", has just finished up (supposedly) his divorce proceedings. He is now paying out well over half his net in CS and Vaginamony, plus his ex was awarded the house he inherited from his parents. She got the furniture, the car, and everything but the clothes on his back. She had thrown away the rest when she changed the locks before throwing him out. He literally has no possessions to speak of. Nothing.

But, being the kind, generous sort she is, she gave him one thing: ALL of the credit card bills she had racked up, plus ALL of her attorney's bills.

Horrifying, right? You'd think he would learn? I mean, wouldn't the sensible, rational thing to do be avoiding these damn, filthy female beasts, hang the cost? Right?

Apparently not.

"Typical Male" now has a NEW girlfriend. The ink was barely dry on the decree, and he proudly announced he plans on starting a new family. This girl is different, he assured me. She loves him. She wants to get married, and stay married. She would never cheat like his first wife, the one who just reamed out his butt in court. No, this new woman is different. :roll:

Sigh.

I used to get worked up trying to warn men about women. I thought I was some sort of savior. Silly me. I didn't realize that the vast majority of men are nothing but Breeders, with one purpose in life. Breed and then get discarded. This is their calling in life. They endlessly chase after that foul, smelly, disease-riddled hole until they finally find one that is receptive, and then breed themselves to death.

Gad. To think I used to worry about the men I knew as they were marching off to their doom when they got married. Little did I know I was wasting my time. They are doing what comes naturally. They have little choice.

Now, at the age of 49, I listen quietly with amusement when I hear men talking about the women in their lives. I rarely, if ever, offer any advice about staying single. I just nod my head and smile.

These same idiots will more often than not turn on me with a vengeance defending women if I dare question the intentions of women.

Fools men be, with damn few exceptions.

Christopher in Oregon

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Mon May 03, 2010 12:43 am

c'mon , stop being so cynical... this one is different... HEHE. :P

MarkyMark
Happy Bachelor

Post by MarkyMark » Mon May 03, 2010 2:20 am

Yeah, Chris, stop being so cynical!

MarcusAurelius
Professional Bachelor

Post by MarcusAurelius » Mon May 03, 2010 2:52 am

I suppose it's with another ameriskank, yes?

I understand what you are saying. Some men never do learn. I've got a friend at my job who was all ready for a divorce, but because she was having difficulty, miraculously wanted him back; offer the fool sex and he's already back to mangina mode, dancing through hoops and drama...ONLY BECAUSE SHE IS BROKE AND GIVING HIM SEX. Like a damn dog. Like you, I tried to warn him, I even gave him our site, as well as several other MGTOW links. Useless.

But the one difference is that I am not cynical to the man, in your case, or in mine, only cynical towards the women. I PITY them. In my view, they are not fools per se. THEY ONLY WANT WHAT THEY BELIEVE IS NATURAL AND ATTAINABLE. Monogamy is what triumphed in western civilization, and has dominated western civilization for centuries. Even in the Middle Ages, there was love poetry. The IDEA that they want a woman, that they want to get married, live happily ever after, raise a family IS NOT WRONG. To me, it is like firing an arrow at the wrong target. How can we fault a man for wanting what his civilization has produced for centuries upon centuries? How can we fault a man for wanting what his parents (depending on when they were born) may have had? Most certainly his grandparents? So on and so forth? It is a natural desire in western man to have, and it is WELL, it is RIGHT, that he SHOULD want it. Instead, we have a sick and sad statement to how depraved western civilization has become, when this man, with this innate ideal, is beaten down time and time again, and like a drug addict, keeps going back for more....hoping....just believing....that it is POSSIBLE? That it is only the individual???? What he doesn't understand, which is pitiable, is that this is COLLECTIVE, not INDIVIDUAL. The women in this country are poisoned and toxic. Feminism has caused them to think self first over all things, destroying the very values that religion and a sane western civilization had produced before it. We have chipped away at everything that once made western civilzation great, till now; that we have 'evolved' into Whore Babylon. A man grows up still believing that what is now past, is still possible. How can we fault them for this?

What sickens me is that what they want, SHOULD BE valid, SHOULD BE attainable, that lasting happiness SHOULD be found this way, the way that it was for my family, my ancestors. Its sad that a man grows up believing in a dead ideal so strongly, that he just cannot grasp that the ideal is indeed dead...at least HERE.

hhb
Sage Bachelor

Post by hhb » Mon May 03, 2010 11:08 am

Guys,

The vast majority of men are addicted to the "stinky hole". Sit back and watch the carnage.

The little head does all the thinking.

HHB

sjenner
In a class of his own

Post by sjenner » Mon May 03, 2010 11:20 am

some men are lost causes we call them manginas. I don't waste my time trying to help these guys anymore.

hhb
Sage Bachelor

Post by hhb » Mon May 03, 2010 11:31 am

Manginas are insane. The defination of insanity is to repeat the same thing over and over and expect a different result. Manginas are a lost cause.

HHB

recluse
In a class of his own

Post by recluse » Mon May 03, 2010 5:42 pm

I will share another one of my experiences.

Guy across the street (Ronnie) Real quiet guy;drank a lot of beer,obeyed his nagass wife.
Ronnie got laid off from Delphi, just as his marrage hit the 10 year mark.Guess what?

Yep: she filed for divorce.
However Ronnie's 401k took a heavy hit, and so did the retirement plan.Her decent paying job=fair alimony.

Guess what? Yep; she changes her mind about the divorce.She REALLY does love him.umm hmm

Ronnie died less than 1.5 years after early retirement,leaving her with all the money and a large insurance settlement.

Ronnie died a manginas death.I did feel sorry for him.

MarcusAurelius
Professional Bachelor

Post by MarcusAurelius » Tue May 04, 2010 3:33 am

Again, MEN are not the problem....

edred30

Post by edred30 » Tue May 04, 2010 8:17 am

Poor Ronnie. Three years ago I ended it with a woman who would have worked me to death. A man who works himself to death for a woman could be said to suffer from insanity.

Marcus Aurelius...good post. Yes, I completely understand a man wanting a stable home and progeny of his own. And yes, the rules of the mating game have slowly become toxic over the past 60 years. The rules are definitely dictated by women. According to evolutionary biologists, they always have been. That is probably so. Women have always exercised the most control (not total of course) over sex. But, in the modern, bureaucratized, sedentary society that we have constructed, I think it has become easier for women to exercise even more control over the terms of sexual relations of all types (short term, long term, etc.). In a modern world where the importance of physical strength isn't as great, the cunning and deceit of the female has greater effect. Women lobby for laws, regulations, policies, and propaganda that complement their natural sway over men. In my opinion, women aren't as dumb as we think. They seem to have an instinctual intelligence, especially when it comes to getting what they want and/through manipulating men.

recluse
In a class of his own

Post by recluse » Tue May 04, 2010 9:43 am

[quote]Again, MEN are not the problem....[/quote]

Agreed.

Ronnie never saw it coming.Ronnie just seemed to have lost the will to live long before he died at age 51.

Ronnie had the diabetes,blood clots in the legs ect.However he just would not do any excersize.His main thing was smokin,drinking beer,ignoreing his wife's constant verbal assaults.

Perhaps we should use the term verbal assaults instead of bitching.

His widow's daughter is a single mother who got herself a nice guy to take care of her and her kids.

I took time to introduce him to some viable whitetail areas last fall....

He sure was leery of anyone looking at "his gal"

He has no idea a woman is community property,a PUA can play anytime.

Ronnie jr.20 years behind and still not a clue.

rorschach
Bachelor

Post by rorschach » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:12 am

While I can understand the sentiment ... I don't think you can state that all manginas are a lost cause.

I was one, and realising this and starting to deal with it has been a great experience for me.

We all know the massive indoctrination we endure, the constant demands made for us to "be a man" and bend over as we get screwed over every day by the insane concept that women are "equal" and even "superior" to us, yet are also weaker and more vulnerable while needing us to protect, care for and pay for them.

Yes, there will always be the unfortunates who fail to take the red pill as everything they've ever been brought up with tells them that the "right" thing to do is keep taking the blue pill.

But with the change in trends as feminism continues to destroy society we can see that more and more men will be more receptive to the advice and experience of men like the ones here on boards like Happy Bachelor.

Surely we can endure "shaming" language, changes in attitudes, ostracization - because we know who the real victims are in the situation. But any chance to continue the spread of information and realization of what is actually happening and the simple fact that the changes in law and society have harmed men and women (despite all the benefits and special treatment does anyone know a happy woman?) is something that I think we should all be trying to do.

We can fail to get through to other men over and over again, but saving even only one other man must be something to be proud of.

stephen1919

Post by stephen1919 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:19 am

romantics will alway lose in the modern world