Being a Complete Man without a Woman

hhb
Sage Bachelor

Post by hhb » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Over the years, family, friends, coworkers and strangers have told me that a man cannot be complete without a woman. I have always asked them why? Some of the responses that I have gotten are that a woman will balance your life, tame you, be your soul mate, and have sex and children with. I have always said no thanks and thats not for me.

At 48, I have no reason to be an emasculated male like the rest of the married population. I am not a slave and will never be enslaved by women or their oppressive system of divorce and family courts. I will do whatever I want when I want. Some people will call me narcissistic, but I believe freedom is more important. I take care of myself and ask nothing from the government (system) other than being left alone; unlike single mothers.

I've learned in my own life's journey that being complete as a man has little to do with my relationship with a woman. A good woman might fulfill certain physical and emotional needs in my life, and might encourage or discourage me toward the accomplishment of my goals, dream and ambitions. But without the internal drive and determination to pursue my life's passions and potential, I could never be complete.

Over the year I have seen women for what they are; dream killers and destroyers of sanity. Because of that I have said no thanks and thats not for me. I will continue to go my own way.

HHB

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:46 pm

[/quote]
instead of being a complete idiot... i prefer to be missing some parts (the wife) :P

21stcenturymale
Bachelor

Post by 21stcenturymale » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Does it mean Jesus Christ is not a "complete person"?

21stcenturymale
Bachelor

Post by 21stcenturymale » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:11 pm

I think a woman is like a condiment on the main meal. It is great to have it but it is OK if it ain't there. For example, I love to apply chili sauce over my burrito but it doesn't mean that burrito by itself doesn't taste good. I can still enjoy the burrito if the meat is very tasty.

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Post by christopheroregon » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Fellers;

There is nothing "holy" about the institution of marriage. It was created by man in a vain attempt to control a woman's natural tendency to trade up and sleep around. It's worked, more or less, for some time. It no longer does.

The time has passed for men to consider marriage a viable option. It simply no longer works.

Christopher

Modelautoman
Sage Bachelor

Post by Modelautoman » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:32 pm

[quote]Does it mean Jesus Christ is not a "complete person"? [/quote]

No 21stcenturymale. He was already complete because was
and still is the Son of God.

Roughneck Jase
Sage Bachelor

Post by Roughneck Jase » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:14 am

[quote]Over the years, family, friends, coworkers and strangers have told me that a man cannot be complete without a woman. I have always asked them why? Some of the responses that I have gotten are that a woman will balance your life, tame you, be your soul mate, and have sex and children with. I have always said no thanks and thats not for me.

At 48, I have no reason to be an emasculated male like the rest of the married population. I am not a slave and will never be enslaved by women or their oppressive system of divorce and family courts. I will do whatever I want when I want. Some people will call me narcissistic, but I believe freedom is more important. I take care of myself and ask nothing from the government (system) other than being left alone; unlike single mothers.

I've learned in my own life's journey that being complete as a man has little to do with my relationship with a woman. A good woman might fulfill certain physical and emotional needs in my life, and might encourage or discourage me toward the accomplishment of my goals, dream and ambitions. But without the internal drive and determination to pursue my life's passions and potential, I could never be complete.

Over the year I have seen women for what they are; dream killers and destroyers of sanity. Because of that I have said no thanks and thats not for me. I will continue to go my own way.

HHB
[/quote]

Exaltations, HHB.

Over the past few years, I have realised that I don't need a woman in my life to make myself feel "complete" and I'm only 28 years old. When I embraced MGTOW, I've learned that I'm already a complete man and that a woman in my life would be an additional bonus.

However, many Western men are still stuck in the mentality that they need a woman in their lives to make them feel "complete" and as a result, has led to stuff like this...

http://www.kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspo ... truth.html

I thank God that I discovered MGTOW, MRA, and MABTW in 2007 and 2008 or else I would have ended up like George Sodini - a desperate sucker who believed that he needed a woman in his life to make himself feel "complete".

21stcenturymale
Bachelor

Post by 21stcenturymale » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:50 pm

spocksdisciple and modelautoman,
Thank you for answering my question. I always tell some Christians about this but they often answer back that Jesus is different. Average homo sapiens like us need to get "coupled" according to their belief.

Longshot39
Bachelor

Post by Longshot39 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:24 am

They say you aren't complete until you get married, but what they don't say is once you are married you are finished.

MarcusAurelius
Professional Bachelor

Post by MarcusAurelius » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:41 am

Sodini will likely be the first of many. I don't condone what he did, but I read his blog and I feel for him. We can talk on and on about how a man doesn't need a bitch on his arm, how he can be a happy bachelor, and live a fullfilled and exciting life without women...and that is all true...BUT....the POINT is...a man who WANTS a wife should be able to OBTAIN it. We make it sound as though there is something wrong with wanting a mate, no, this is not wrong at all. I feel it is NATURAL. There is nothing wrong with a man's desire to have a mate. The PROBLEM is that it is no longer possible in a hypergamous, promiscuous society in which a Beta male like Sodini goes unnoticed by the rabble roaming the area. Look at his fucking pictures. He WAS pretty handsome. He DID dress well...AND he had a good job. In ages past this would have all but guaranteed him a wife. His problem? He was too beta and not alpha. He was a stealth bomber on a UAV recon to them. I encourage all of you brothers to read PUA material, if you have not already, if not to impliment it, but to realize the sick stupid bullshit nature of the 'game' and the hoops a man has to jump through and peacock to impress a worthless ameribitch. He didn't 'neg' them. He probably bought them drinks. ASKED for their phone numbers. He didn't have a criminal record.

In fact, Sodini shouldn't have shot himself at all on his rampage. He should have let himself be arrested, because then he would probably seriously getting marriage proposals in prison left and right from insane bitches who now feel a strange sympathy and attraction for this 'awful' man.

What he didn't realize is his rampage would have made him the ultimate bad boy PUA to this trash.

Roughneck Jase
Sage Bachelor

Post by Roughneck Jase » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:06 am

[quote]Sodini will likely be the first of many. I don't condone what he did, but I read his blog and I feel for him. We can talk on and on about how a man doesn't need a bitch on his arm, how he can be a happy bachelor, and live a fullfilled and exciting life without women...and that is all true...BUT....the POINT is...a man who WANTS a wife should be able to OBTAIN it. We make it sound as though there is something wrong with wanting a mate, no, this is not wrong at all. I feel it is NATURAL. There is nothing wrong with a man's desire to have a mate. The PROBLEM is that it is no longer possible in a hypergamous, promiscuous society in which a Beta male like Sodini goes unnoticed by the rabble roaming the area. Look at his fucking pictures. He WAS pretty handsome. He DID dress well...AND he had a good job. In ages past this would have all but guaranteed him a wife. His problem? He was too beta and not alpha. He was a stealth bomber on a UAV recon to them. I encourage all of you brothers to read PUA material, if you have not already, if not to impliment it, but to realize the sick stupid bullshit nature of the 'game' and the hoops a man has to jump through and peacock to impress a worthless ameribitch. He didn't 'neg' them. He probably bought them drinks. ASKED for their phone numbers. He didn't have a criminal record.

In fact, Sodini shouldn't have shot himself at all on his rampage. He should have let himself be arrested, because then he would probably seriously getting marriage proposals in prison left and right from insane bitches who now feel a strange sympathy and attraction for this 'awful' man.

What he didn't realize is his rampage would have made him the ultimate bad boy PUA to this trash.[/quote]

Marcus,

IMHO; If Sodini didn't shoot himself and was arrested, the vast majority of women wouldn't be throwing marriage proposals at his feet. In fact the vast majority of American women would be on the street calling for Sodini's execution (I'm not sure what execution method is used in the state Sodini resided) because he was a "beta" and not an "alpha"/"bad boy".

masculistman

Post by masculistman » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:45 am

[quote]spocksdisciple and modelautoman,
Thank you for answering my question. I always tell some Christians about this but they often answer back that Jesus is different. Average homo sapiens like us need to get "coupled" according to their belief. [/quote]

Let me guess,these are usually married or religious assholes that are locked in the slavery they are trying to sell you and they want you to join them because misery loves company.

masculistman

Post by masculistman » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:49 am

[quote]Sodini will likely be the first of many. I don't condone what he did, but I read his blog and I feel for him. We can talk on and on about how a man doesn't need a bitch on his arm, how he can be a happy bachelor, and live a fullfilled and exciting life without women...and that is all true...BUT....the POINT is...a man who WANTS a wife should be able to OBTAIN it. We make it sound as though there is something wrong with wanting a mate, no, this is not wrong at all. I feel it is NATURAL. There is nothing wrong with a man's desire to have a mate. The PROBLEM is that it is no longer possible in a hypergamous, promiscuous society in which a Beta male like Sodini goes unnoticed by the rabble roaming the area. Look at his fucking pictures. He WAS pretty handsome. He DID dress well...AND he had a good job. In ages past this would have all but guaranteed him a wife. His problem? He was too beta and not alpha. He was a stealth bomber on a UAV recon to them. I encourage all of you brothers to read PUA material, if you have not already, if not to impliment it, but to realize the sick stupid bullshit nature of the 'game' and the hoops a man has to jump through and peacock to impress a worthless ameribitch. He didn't 'neg' them. He probably bought them drinks. ASKED for their phone numbers. He didn't have a criminal record.

What he didn't realize is his rampage would have made him the ultimate bad boy PUA to this trash.[/quote]

Marcus,

IMHO; If Sodini didn't shoot himself and was arrested, the vast majority of women wouldn't be throwing marriage proposals at his feet. In fact the vast majority of American women would be on the street calling for Sodini's execution (I'm not sure what execution method is used in the state Sodini resided) because he was a "beta" and not an "alpha"/"bad boy".[/quote]

The same bitches that condemn Sodini would excuse Mary Winkler.

Prodigal Son
Legend Bachelor

Post by Prodigal Son » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:41 am

HHB,

This is a great post and I can only commend any man that chooses to go his own way because that can be incredibly difficult to do.
We're very lucky, you and I, knowing the TRUE nature of women and that sets us free for they have nothing to offer us and nothing we want.

Take care,
PS

brucethehun
Bachelor

Post by brucethehun » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:41 am

Here is a good article on how a man needs to be complete and to pursue his own goals-and what happens when he doesn't.
http://www.henrymakow.com/how_a_woman_c ... a_man.html

extraycrom

Post by extraycrom » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm

This is a very good and informative article.

brucethehun
Bachelor

Post by brucethehun » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Yeah, it was posted on another thread on this forum. Makow is a bit of a nutcase, but he is absolutely right about the dangers of putting women on a pedestal and making them into godddesses. Young men with any capacity for introspection will learn that meeting women on any terms other than their own is a fool's passtime. I like what was said about going to bookstores and such if that is what you like. Leave the clubs to the assholes who worship pussy and are willing to jump thru hoops to get it.

rebel

Post by rebel » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:31 pm

A man needs a woman almost as much as he needs a bullet in the head.

goingmyownway
Bachelor

Post by goingmyownway » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:52 pm

[quote]
A man needs a woman almost as much as he needs a bullet in the head.
[/quote]

A lot of guys can't resist the vacuous void and those that can are called losers and every other shaming technique in the book.

I have a hard time making male friends since they think I'm strange that I don't go to clubs, waste my time chasing women etc etc..

I think that at least 90% of people are as good as zombies and are going to go with the heard response no matter what evidence you show them so I don't waste my time anymore trying to "wake-up" men. Young men actually are open to realizing the truth more than older men but I have found inner peace nowadays which allows me to have powerful control over my own actions while the average person is a puppet on strings for the most part.

extraycrom

Post by extraycrom » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:00 pm

^ I couldn't of said it better myself!

2wize
Legend Bachelor

Post by 2wize » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Not complete? I always say you are complete, unless you were born a Siamese twin - attached to another. How is that not utterly logical?!

You are born alone and die alone. That is all.