I'm such a catch, I have a career!

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Author Duncan Idaho

http://www.eternalbachelor.org/EternalBachelor.pdf

One primary goal of feminists is to stop men from judging women and evaulating them.

Women obviously want to continue to judge us men; on looks, strength, ability to listen to their drivel, and - most importantly - how much money we have.

But feminists regard it as outrageous that men should dare evaulate women on anything, like age, weight, attitude and her past.

How fiendish us men are for preferring younger women to old ones. How cruel it is of us men to not want to marry a woman who looks as if she could have been King Kong's body-double. How nasty of us for declining to respond to the flirting of a woman we know to be a certifiable lunatic with
lots of emotional baggage. And us men are apparantly pretty much on a par with Attila The Hun in terms of horribleness should we regard a woman who has fucked a hundred men and whelped three bastards as crap wife material.

In fact feminism has done a good job of ensuring women try their best to appear as crap wife material as possible. Modern western women seem to think that being a crap cook is something to be proud of, that it's fantastic to boast of being heavily in debt, being overweight and not caring is a sign of
being liberate and having a bad-boy's illegitimate brat is nothing to be ashamed of. Then they whine when men don't want to have anything to do with them.

Curiously, though, women seem to think that us men size them up on the basis of their careers and financial status, the way they do with us. They throw everything into their careers and then go and try and find a husband when their looks are fading, their ovaries are running out and they are two decades and sixty cocks past their virginity.

I overheard one woman complain that a guy she fancied had gotten engaged. She almost vomited in disgust as she jealously declared "This fiance of his is only a barmaid!" She thought that, being a solicitor, she was better wife material than a mere barmaid, despite the fact that she, the solicitor, is 35, getting chubby and as bitter as her dialogue suggests she is.

I read a letter in a paper once from some 30-year-old woman moaning about how she could not get a date, claiming "What's wrong with men, damn them! I'm a good catch! I have a good career, a healthy salary, I'm on the way up to the top of the corporate ladder..."

So? Who gives a fuck. Maybe a young slacker guy might want to scrounge off these women, but these women want guys as successful - or, ideally, more so - than they are.

But these successful guys aren't interested. They want a young woman who will have their kids and take care of them. Their career is irrelevent, and in fact is often a negative point; career women are hostile and competitive and even if they do have your kids they will want to put them in daycare before their first birthday so they can be raised by strangers.

Bizarrely, the one thing women want us to judge them on, their career, is the one thing we couldn't really give a shit about.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

turdferguson writes

Men want to marry females who act like females and not like competitive males with tits. Nothing pleases me more than to see a high flying business tycoon or doctor marry the humble little cleaning lady or cafe waitress while the career harpies collect dust, cellulite, cats, wrinkles, bingo cards and venereal deseases wondering why the happiness of feminism is never found.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Jed Ultra writes

I overheard one woman complain that a guy she fancied had gotten engaged. She almost vomited in disgust as she jealously declared "This fiance of his is only a barmaid!" She thought that, being a solicitor, she was better wife material than a mere barmaid, despite the fact that she, the solicitor, is 35, getting chubby and as bitter as her dialogue suggests she is.

Who would a sane man rather have:

a) A woman capable of bringing him a shot of whisky or a glass of shiraz after a day at work

or

b) A lawyer

Decisions, decisions ....

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:28 pm

jhmetal writes

Women want a man who is as succsesfull or more successfull than they are so that after they get married they can STOP WORKING, or at least have the option not to work.

Western women have eight basic options in life:

1) Stay single and work full time
2) Get married and work full time
3) Get married and work part time
4) Get married, have a kid, and work part time
5) Get married, have a kid, and work full time
6) Get married, have a kid, and not work
7) Get married, have no kids, and not work
8) Get married, get divorced, and live off their ex-husbands' money

Western men have two options:

1) Work
2) Jail

Feminism is an ENTITLEMENT movement. Always has been, always will be. It's about the Daddy State giving to the Matriarchy. Your best bet is just not to play the game. Don't date. Find a nice massage parlor or brothel. With AW and WW as a whole YOU LOOSE. You either get a lazy good for nothing, or a steamroller career-bitch who will, I assure you, treat you like the hired help after marriage and then use your money to divorce you and get half your stuff.

In the greater NYC area, where I live, I see these high fallutin' career women get married, have kids, quit working all together, AND THEN hire nannies, although they are stay at home mothers. That is their real goal. To do nothing and spend your money until you die. Or to divorce you and spend your money until you die. Take your pick.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:29 pm

sjenner writes

The best option for men in USA is to give up dating AW and WW women, work hard, save and invest and travel and lease women. Never marry eh buy that is like playing Russian roulette and the house at Vegas almost always wins.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:30 pm

modelautoman writes

Shes such a catch? No fishing guys.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

markymark writes

More like fishing in polluted waters! Who would want to eat ANYTHING caught in polluted waters, huh?

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

hero writes

This is why I will never date a female doctor, lawyer, professor, engineer, etc. It was a female doctor who was the last straw that made me give up on American women forever. She was a cute blonde who contacted me via my ad on Yahoo personals. We chatted online for a month and seemed to hit it off. So I finally asked her to dinner, and she enthusiastically agreed. I drove 100 miles in a snowstorm to meet her. After that I got no more responses to my emails. Now, maybe she felt that there was no "chemistry"; but if a guy drives for 90 minutes in bad weather to have dinner with you, you at least send him an email to thank him!

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:31 pm

sjenner writes

Wow hero, that sucks, sorry to hear about what happened to you. I once had a similar bad experience when I drove 2 hours to bay area for a date and the American woman was rude and at the end of the date had the gall to tell me she was not attracted to me because I was too short. I just got mad and told her that she was too fat for me. I have had American women do this a lot to me so that is why I just ignore them. The whole charade American women play is a joke. If I was some criminal or punk I would have these skanks knocking on my door 24x7. But they are so rotten inside that I can sense it when I run into them.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:31 pm

stephen writes

How's this for some feminist insults?:

"Ah, go feed your cats."

"Excuse me but you have a boner."

"Is that you I smell?"

"Your biological clock meter has expired. I'm afraid I'll have to give you a ticket."

"Would you happen to know where I can find a good woman? I only run into feminists."

"You need a shave."

"If you were half a woman you'd weigh 400 pounds."

"As a woman you're not much of a man."

"Don't get upset Take it like a man."

"Atta boy."

"You're due for a 50,000 mile check-up."

"You obviously need to get laid."

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:32 pm

stephen also writes

Men want to marry females who act like females and not like competitive males with tits. Nothing pleases me more than to see a high flying business tycoon or doctor marry the humble little cleaning lady or cafe waitress while the career harpies collect dust, cellulite, cats, wrinkles, bingo cards and venereal deseases wondering why the happiness of feminism is never found.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a fabulous quote: I have another insult for the fems:

"Ah, you're just a male with tits."

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:33 pm

[quote]hero writes

This is why I will never date a female doctor, lawyer, professor, engineer, etc. It was a female doctor who was the last straw that made me give up on American women forever. She was a cute blonde who contacted me via my ad on Yahoo personals. We chatted online for a month and seemed to hit it off. So I finally asked her to dinner, and she enthusiastically agreed. I drove 100 miles in a snowstorm to meet her. After that I got no more responses to my emails. Now, maybe she felt that there was no "chemistry"; but if a guy drives for 90 minutes in bad weather to have dinner with you, you at least send him an email to thank him! [/quote]

turdferguson writes

If a woman cannot even give a simple thank you for a first date dinner that you paid for it is a strong indicator that she is an entitlement princess bitch. Be glad that she didn't feel "chemistry" for you. Rest assured, karma WILL find her.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:34 pm

exploited writes

This stuff is pretty right on target.
I was having lunch with the girlfriend, and one of her friends she had not seen in some time.

Her friend was a chubby, 25 year old nurse, who had been dumped several years before because she was demanding expensive jewelery from a college student who was her longtime sweetheart.

She was your typical pathetic American women. Had an apartment, a cat, a new shiny car, a ton of debt, and no fucking clue.

She whined about how she was deeply in debt, she was too good for the men she meets, the ones she liked were too poor, none of them bothered with her, ect...

And she had the all American female plan, "I'm going to marry a doctor, then I won't have to worry about my debt anymore". I had a helluva hard time keeping a straight face, I think 80% of the women I meet or know have said that same line at least once.

I said I knew tons of broke doctors, why not earn it yourself?
Of course the career gal gets to play the dumb women now "Oh I'm just not good with money, you know how us gals are". I love it, they are serious when it comes to getting paid, but play dumb with everything else.

The bankers are going to feast on idiots like this.
No wonder they want women to have money, the morons are a guaranteed 19.5% interest for LIFE.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:35 pm

thousandmilemargin writes

"The bankers are going to feast on idiots like this.
No wonder they want women to have money, the morons are a guaranteed 19.5% interest for LIFE."

Reminds me of "The New Road to Serfdom". Debt is the new slavery. Woman were liberated from economic dependance on men to find they are now beholden to the bank.

rowingdude
Professional Bachelor

Post by rowingdude » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:36 pm

I don't understand why women seem to think that working 24/7 is something a man would ever find attractive. I mean sure, I guess it can be a benefit in some circumstances, but really. When is the last time you ever heard a man say "I am so happy my wife works all the time?". In my humble opinion, women are servants. Always have been and always will be. Western women seem to think that just because they have money that a man will be like "woo hoo..", no, in fact it's quite the opposite. Every man at some level will enjoy companionship and taking care of a woman, whether it's buying her a cheap cup of coffee or listening to her complain while he intently plays PS3.

At the end of the day what men want and what western women will never understand that men want is someone to come home to who is actually happy to see them and who will satisfy their sexual needs.

Unfortunately, there is no woman on the planet who will remain attractive forever, so the only way that a man can conceivably remain happy forever is to find new more attractive women at regular intervals (1 night to one month). I don't see why a man cannot be happy in this world. In fact, I truly believe that women have evolved to the point that they only see dollar signs.

In case you're "TL;DR":

- Women can't get providers so they have to provide for themself
- Women have devolved and now make men sad rather than happy

mfsob
Legend Bachelor

Post by mfsob » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:08 am

I would agree that the bottom line with "liberating" and "feminism" is that women bought themselves a shit sandwich - and now that they've tasted it, they want to give it back ... too bad, dearies, you bitched so long, and so loud, you're stuck with it.

And in the process, you have turned yourselves into something utterly undesirable.

MarcusAurelius
Professional Bachelor

Post by MarcusAurelius » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:06 pm

Great post. +1. The only way a woman's career would matter to me is if she made a lot of money, AND WOULD HAPPILY SUPPORT ME SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK AT ALL and could just sit at home....and well, do what a woman wants to do.....BUT WITH ACTUAL SUBSTANCE (studying philosophy, engaging in hobbies)......lol I would even consider marrying an ameribitch if I could live that lifestyle. Think Oprah's Stedman haha.

You make six figures? Great! I'm going to retire!!!

3dartist

Post by 3dartist » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:25 pm

"I'm such a catch, I have a career" needs to be translated. It means "I have a career therefore I deserve a great guy. We women have decided this therefore it is reality." Women are not thinking about how they will benefit a man. (Women always use manipulation language. Here what they "deserve" or want can be debated. So, they phrase it as an absolute of being "a catch." Just like women say "there aren't any good men" instead of "there aren't many men with this list of rare qualities.")

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:38 pm

a man who is tall, rich, muscular, handsome, tanned, has an 8" dick, drives a Ferrari Enzo, travels the world, owns several homes, a great dancer, a famous singer, a star athlete, an amateur psychologist, and only has eyes for her.

a young girl who likes felatio.

[/quote]
TRANSLATION: i'm old and too important to give head.

alabama777

Post by alabama777 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:46 pm

[quote]Author Duncan Idaho

http://www.eternalbachelor.org/EternalBachelor.pdf

One primary goal of feminists is to stop men from judging women and evaulating them.

Women obviously want to continue to judge us men; on looks, strength, ability to listen to their drivel, and - most importantly - how much money we have.

But feminists regard it as outrageous that men should dare evaulate women on anything, like age, weight, attitude and her past.

How fiendish us men are for preferring younger women to old ones. How cruel it is of us men to not want to marry a woman who looks as if she could have been King Kong's body-double. How nasty of us for declining to respond to the flirting of a woman we know to be a certifiable lunatic with
lots of emotional baggage. And us men are apparantly pretty much on a par with Attila The Hun in terms of horribleness should we regard a woman who has fucked a hundred men and whelped three bastards as crap wife material.

In fact feminism has done a good job of ensuring women try their best to appear as crap wife material as possible. Modern western women seem to think that being a crap cook is something to be proud of, that it's fantastic to boast of being heavily in debt, being overweight and not caring is a sign of
being liberate and having a bad-boy's illegitimate brat is nothing to be ashamed of. Then they whine when men don't want to have anything to do with them.

Curiously, though, women seem to think that us men size them up on the basis of their careers and financial status, the way they do with us. They throw everything into their careers and then go and try and find a husband when their looks are fading, their ovaries are running out and they are two decades and sixty cocks past their virginity.

I read a letter in a paper once from some 30-year-old woman moaning about how she could not get a date, claiming "What's wrong with men, damn them! I'm a good catch! I have a good career, a healthy salary, I'm on the way up to the top of the corporate ladder..."

So? Who gives a fuck. Maybe a young slacker guy might want to scrounge off these women, but these women want guys as successful - or, ideally, more so - than they are.

But these successful guys aren't interested. They want a young woman who will have their kids and take care of them. Their career is irrelevent, and in fact is often a negative point; career women are hostile and competitive and even if they do have your kids they will want to put them in daycare before their first birthday so they can be raised by strangers.

Bizarrely, the one thing women want us to judge them on, their career, is the one thing we couldn't really give a shit about. [/quote]

ya know, us guys have never had so much opportunity. We can bang almost any broad without looking strange to liberated bitches or society. We have complete control of our assets. We can buy any means of transportation without the need to compromise for bitches and brats. NO MOTHER IN LAW. NO suffering at Ch**ky Ch**se type insanitoriums. And most of all, no vag valentines day to clean out our wallets.

dwyer

Post by dwyer » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Seen a few career women, mostly they haven't gotta clue what they want,
They go university, not for a real degree, but for an MRS.
No luck there, so off to the real world.
No one is dating them because their losers, so lots of time to climb corp. latter.

So you find a women in the corporate world that's nice. You think your getting a women who makes good money, but no, get married, off on maternity leave, never back to corp. world because she wants to stay home to raise her chidren ( not yours) and no one tells a women how to raise her chidren!

Bye the Bye, she will expect you to provide her with things that she enjoyed when she was working, because that's the lifestyle she is accustomed to and she needs to have when she goes out on girls nights.

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:27 pm

exactly . i dated career women back when we were in school. most had baby rabies. most would never consider a man with less income potential. why? they intend on sitting on their asses.

Modelautoman
Sage Bachelor

Post by Modelautoman » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Hey, they wanted to have it all but striving for those desires has robbed
them of all logic. They want to have us too now? Uh-Uh. You (the ladies)
blew your chance at that long time ago. Now you can pay the price. There
is no white knight (sucker) coming in on his steed to rescue you. You gals
deceived yourselves. You attack men for not being chivalrous but you set
out to strip men of nearly all things masculine and some you have feminized
and you stiil wait for the white knight. Sheesh! Give. Me. A. Break.

You ladies wanted men out so now we are out and we are not looking back in
because they're now is nothing to come back in to. Be careful what you wish for,
you might just get it. You got it alright.

thesilentwitness

Post by thesilentwitness » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:39 pm

It is truly ironic how feminism has liberated men, is it not? 8-)

One thing to keep in mind; for a man, being alone means the possibilities are endless, it means being free and unencumbered to pursue your own desires.

For a woman, being alone is the worst torture imaginable.

I think of this and smile. :lol:

loser

Post by loser » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Another feminist insult:

"Go have another donut."

Especially for women who obviously take care of themselves or are exceptionally hot. It unleashes waves of hyper-critical self analysis.

Woman thinks:

"Oh Noes, I'm getting fat!"

If it flies, floats, or fucks...it's better to rent.

Sorta like the old saying:

What are a boat owner's two happiest days?
The day he bought it and the day he sold it.

Loser