Look at the mother.....

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Look at the mother.....

Post by christopheroregon » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:44 am

Fellow Bachelors;

At the age of 48, I've reached that blessed state where I am no longer burning with passion for women. No, not sheep or other furry critters, either. How did I make it relatively unscathed? How did I stay out of the bed of some malignant trollop, and keep my Willy disease-free? How did I escape the nightmarish death sentence of child support? Or alimony?

Two words: Mom and Dad.

Yep. That simple.

But, that's not my point. That's not the actual reason I was able to largely stay away from women. My mother and father gave me some necessary ammunition to deflect the sexual prowess of the females I was to meet, and it worked. It works even better now, and I'll tell you why.

I remember one day when I was about 16 and about to embark on my post-pubescent journey of discovering women. My parents sat me down, and being devout Mormons, we had a discussion about women and marriage. In spite of my pro-marriage Mormon background, my parents weren't too keen on seeing me marry women like my brothers had married. Their wives may have been LDS, but cunts they were, as well. So they cautioned me to not get too excited about marriage. They suggested I take up a hobby for a few years. My mother went so far as to tell me that if I could just make it to the age of thirty, I "would be home free", and be able to judge women from a more rational point of view. This is what we call thinking with our big head, in today's vernacular.

So, always the wise and obedient son, I listened and took their words to heart. My mother also gave me a KEY to understanding women and my own sexuality. She told me if I wanted to control my sexual lust, the easiest way was to "look at the girl's mother, and if possible, her grandmother". My Dad chuckled, and said "try and imagine lying in bed next to an old woman and see if you still are aroused.", or words to that effect. I'll never forget that day. Their words never left me, and along with other methods and strategies that I became aware of, I never forgot to "look at the mother, and try and imagine being in bed with her."

Today, at the age of 48, the wisdom of this sage advice is even more apparent. From this vantage point in the middle of life, I can observe what has happened to the bodies of the women I once thought were so attractive.

In a word, ick.

I say again: ICK!

Young men rarely are able to clear the fog from their minds and see just how ugly women- all women- eventually become. I know so many, so MANY women, who were very attractive just five or six years ago. But once that aging process can no longer be hidden by make-up, the decay of a woman's body becomes a revolting process that can unnerve even the bravest man.

Look at the mother, boys. Always look at the mother.

Try and imagine having sex with a wrinkly bag of cellulite.

Christopher in Oregon

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Look at the mother.....

Post by superbad » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:24 pm

amen ... being legally tied to a crazy old bat does NOT sound like fun.

migs

Look at the mother.....

Post by migs » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Being legally tied to any woman is a damn waking nightmare. And as far as crazy old bats go, when they hit menopause it is irrational, immature illogical insanity on steroids. That being said, I did recall that pic of the 48 year old woman from Thailand that you posted, Superbad--and she honestly didn't look beyond her twenties. I can understand men who expat to places like that and never want to come back. It seems like the polar opposite of women in the US. Women in the US don't approve because of the competition--there is none. Who would want to be with a sagging, fat and ugly woman with an entitlement attitude and a severe reality-disorientation-syndrome (OK, that's not an 'official' condition, I just made it up but it does exist) with the risk of losing what they've worked for when one can have the opposite just by relocating? I know these 'women' have lists, and they bring nothing to the table but a waking nightmare. How delusional is that?

Modelautoman
Sage Bachelor

Look at the mother.....

Post by Modelautoman » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Oh the shape of things to come. LET'S SCRAM!

irlandes

Look at the mother.....

Post by irlandes » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:27 pm

In our retirement park in McAllen is an old man with a young Thai wife. She is apparently late 40's and looks 20-ish.

By the way, my fiend mother was a rather fat woman. I have not seen my alcoholic sister in years, Gracias a Dios, but my a'hole brother did several years ago, and said she looks now just like mom did in her worst years. Until she was 50 or so there was no comparison.

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Look at the mother.....

Post by superbad » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:52 pm

so true ! tiny GF's rock. ultimately, no matter how GREAT a woman looks or treats me... I KNOW. i know it is part of their "marriage, kids, enslavement" game plan. so i enjoy the show and slip out the back door before the curtain drops.

toddturner

Look at the mother.....

Post by toddturner » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:28 am

[quote]Fellow Bachelors;

At the age of 48, I've reached that blessed state where I am no longer burning with passion for women. No, not sheep or other furry critters, either. How did I make it relatively unscathed? How did I stay out of the bed of some malignant trollop, and keep my Willy disease-free? How did I escape the nightmarish death sentence of child support? Or alimony?

Two words: Mom and Dad.

Yep. That simple.

But, that's not my point. That's not the actual reason I was able to largely stay away from women. My mother and father gave me some necessary ammunition to deflect the sexual prowess of the females I was to meet, and it worked. It works even better now, and I'll tell you why.

I remember one day when I was about 16 and about to embark on my post-pubescent journey of discovering women. My parents sat me down, and being devout Mormons, we had a discussion about women and marriage. In spite of my pro-marriage Mormon background, my parents weren't too keen on seeing me marry women like my brothers had married. Their wives may have been LDS, but cunts they were, as well. So they cautioned me to not get too excited about marriage. They suggested I take up a hobby for a few years. My mother went so far as to tell me that if I could just make it to the age of thirty, I "would be home free", and be able to judge women from a more rational point of view. This is what we call thinking with our big head, in today's vernacular.

So, always the wise and obedient son, I listened and took their words to heart. My mother also gave me a KEY to understanding women and my own sexuality. She told me if I wanted to control my sexual lust, the easiest way was to "look at the girl's mother, and if possible, her grandmother". My Dad chuckled, and said "try and imagine lying in bed next to an old woman and see if you still are aroused.", or words to that effect. I'll never forget that day. Their words never left me, and along with other methods and strategies that I became aware of, I never forgot to "look at the mother, and try and imagine being in bed with her."

Today, at the age of 48, the wisdom of this sage advice is even more apparent. From this vantage point in the middle of life, I can observe what has happened to the bodies of the women I once thought were so attractive.

In a word, ick.

I say again: ICK!

Young men rarely are able to clear the fog from their minds and see just how ugly women- all women- eventually become. I know so many, so MANY women, who were very attractive just five or six years ago. But once that aging process can no longer be hidden by make-up, the decay of a woman's body becomes a revolting process that can unnerve even the bravest man.

Look at the mother, boys. Always look at the mother.

Try and imagine having sex with a wrinkly bag of cellulite.

Christopher in Oregon[/quote]

rebel

Look at the mother.....

Post by rebel » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:59 pm

When I was 20, I was in love with a girl who didn't really care about me all that much.
She eventually dissed me.

Many years later, I happened to come across her in a restaurant: that's when I understood that this girl had been very good to me for dissing me.

She looked much older than I, she was wearing the typical female perma scowl.
I counted my blessings and thanked God I had escaped a horrible future with a first class harpy. (in other words, a perfectly normal woman).

Women are master deceivers and liers: they "look" pretty on the outside, but the inside is rotten to the core and uglier than hell.

Satan could not have better allies.

What do you mean you don't believe me?

Then check this:

http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/Satfem.html

....just when you thought you had seen it all...

Hahaha!! Women's dishonesty is a bottomless pit.

Lilith is alive and well...while Eve died long ago.

Young guys, give it a few more years... you'll see by yourselves.

But luckily for you, you will never completely behold the darkness of their soul for it would drive you past the point of insanity.

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Look at the mother.....

Post by christopheroregon » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:05 am

Ah, yes, Todd. I've had a few wake-up calls by seeing women that once were pretty, who now look like something that cat hocked up.

A fundamental rule when dealing with women is:

Women do NOT age gracefully!

This is one point my mother pounded into my head for years in her attempt top keep me from getting married. She always told me to look beyond the temporary ILLUSION of a young woman's beauty, and to look at her mother. THIS is your future, she would say. Do you want to sleep with THAT, she would often say. An amazing woman in so many ways, my mother was. I owe it to her, as well as my father, for keeping me single. They worked long and hard to create the misogynistic ASS that I am today.

Heheh. :D

Christopher in Oregon

sjenner
In a class of his own

Look at the mother.....

Post by sjenner » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Too true gents!

I once lusted after this one hottie in high school who rejected me in favor of jocks and bad boys. Decades later I ran into her and she looked horrible! Downright scary and fat! Me- I am fit and free of women!

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Look at the mother.....

Post by christopheroregon » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Do you guys ever wake up in the morning and the first thing that enters your mind is "Hey; thank God I'm single!" Hardly a morning goes by that I don't have that experience right off the bat. It kinda starts my day off right.

Christopher in Oregon

toddturner

Look at the mother.....

Post by toddturner » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:48 pm

[quote]Do you guys ever wake up in the morning and the first thing that enters your mind is "Hey; thank God I'm single!" Hardly a morning goes by that I don't have that experience right off the bat. It kinda starts my day off right.

MarkyMark
Happy Bachelor

Look at the mother.....

Post by MarkyMark » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:43 pm

[quote]Do you guys ever wake up in the morning and the first thing that enters your mind is "Hey; thank God I'm single!" Hardly a morning goes by that I don't have that experience right off the bat. It kinda starts my day off right.

I do that every fucking day! Not only do I thank God for my single status when I wake up; I thank Him throughout the day. Free at last, free at last! Hallelujah, I'm free at last! In my case though, I was never enslaved, hehehe...

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Look at the mother.....

Post by superbad » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:30 pm

OLD WW are the WORST people on earth... they're even worse than politicians.

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Look at the mother.....

Post by christopheroregon » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Guys;

Last year, I had my doctor draw blood to check my testosterone level. I was just curious. When I came in for the results, he seemed somber when he announced my testosterone was on the "low side of normal". He looked at me as if he had just announced I had cancer in every organ, bone and square inch of my body.

I suspect he thought I was going to panic and beg for a shot or something. I smiled and said "Cool". He cocked his head to the side curiously, and I doubt he ever figured out why it didn't bother me.

As Marky Mark said "Free at last, free at last!" :D

Christopher in Oregon

toddturner

Look at the mother.....

Post by toddturner » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:04 pm

[quote]Guys;

Last year, I had my doctor draw blood to check my testosterone level. I was just curious. When I came in for the results, he seemed somber when he announced my testosterone was on the "low side of normal". He looked at me as if he had just announced I had cancer in every organ, bone and square inch of my body.

I suspect he thought I was going to panic and beg for a shot or something. I smiled and said "Cool". He cocked his head to the side curiously, and I doubt he ever figured out why it didn't bother me.

As Marky Mark said "Free at last, free at last!" :D

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Look at the mother.....

Post by superbad » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:20 pm

+1 . most women today are narcisisstic harlots with zero parenting skills. kids end up raised by Marge Simpson and Lois Griffin... and with the drive of a turnip. i suspect men work 80 hours a week just to avoid going home. women are an addiction, not unlike cocaine, except they are legal and pushed; because society wants men at work killing themselves... not at home smiling.

cauchy

Look at the mother.....

Post by cauchy » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:27 pm

This is a great thread. Love your posts todd. I'm in my twenties, and have yet to even bed a woman. For a while I thought that I would smoothly sail into my 30s virginity intact, but recently things have happened. I've never been a guy to naturally attract any female attention. But it's a bit different now.

It's starting to dawn on folks around me that I "appear" to have good $$-making potential, what with my vocation etc. Consequently, there are girls - even some pretty ones - popping up. I think they can smell a good walking-wallet in the making. So all of this new attention has been destabilizing me. Need to maintain my focus, and shun the broads...

MarcusAurelius
Professional Bachelor

Look at the mother.....

Post by MarcusAurelius » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:31 am

Great post Christopher. I was going to comment on it but, I'm having hot flashes....ahahaha

MarkyMark
Happy Bachelor

Look at the mother.....

Post by MarkyMark » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:42 pm

[quote]This is a great thread. Love your posts todd. I'm in my twenties, and have yet to even bed a woman. For a while I thought that I would smoothly sail into my 30s virginity intact, but recently things have happened. I've never been a guy to naturally attract any female attention. But it's a bit different now.

It's starting to dawn on folks around me that I "appear" to have good $$-making potential, what with my vocation etc. Consequently, there are girls - even some pretty ones - popping up. I think they can smell a good walking-wallet in the making. So all of this new attention has been destabilizing me. Need to maintain my focus, and shun the broads...[/quote]

Cauchy,

Just figure out how to use 'em & lose 'em, and you'll be fine! If you want a LTR, find someone who's trying to get over a bad-boy ex and wants a good guy. She'll go back to the ex, of course, but not before you've had your fun with her-ha! Then, she'll break it off with you, pursue her bad boy old flame, and leave you in the clear. You can have your fun without the risk of dumping her, hehehehe...

MarkyMark

sjenner
In a class of his own

Look at the mother.....

Post by sjenner » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:59 pm

At this point, I just do the Leykis 101 rule of pump 'em and dump 'em! At least in the Anglosphere. Anyways now I live like a monk and save my juice for latinas overseas. American women have poor hygiene dirty smelly pussies and are limp dead fish in the sack. Better to avoid these toxic dumps altogether.

cauchy

Look at the mother.....

Post by cauchy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:49 am

[quote]

Cauchy,

Just figure out how to use 'em & lose 'em, and you'll be fine! If you want a LTR, find someone who's trying to get over a bad-boy ex and wants a good guy. She'll go back to the ex, of course, but not before you've had your fun with her-ha! Then, she'll break it off with you, pursue her bad boy old flame, and leave you in the clear. You can have your fun without the risk of dumping her, hehehehe...

MarkyMark[/quote]

Thanks for the advice MarkyMark. But even without direct experience, I do not think chasing tail is worth it. I've read a lot about it (including your very useful blog), and I see those around me who are married or in a LTR. I think it might be best for me to stay ignorant of it all....

MarkyMark
Happy Bachelor

Look at the mother.....

Post by MarkyMark » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:14 am

Cauchy,

You're best off GYOW, of course; I speak from experience. BTW, I'm glad you find the blog useful... :)

MarkyMark

nemo
Happy Bachelor

Look at the mother.....

Post by nemo » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:44 pm

There may be some truth to the saying that all women will eventually turn into their mothers, with a U.S. study finding daughters age and wrinkle like their mothers.

Plastic surgeons used facial imaging and 3D computer modeling to study the aging process and found that daughters' faces tend to follow their mothers in terms of sagging and volume loss, particularly around the corners of their eyes and lower eyelids.

"Studies of facial aging up to the present have largely been observational and subjective," the team from Loma Linda University Medical Center in California said in a report published by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).

"This study applies state-of-the-art facial imaging and three-dimensional computer modeling to measure changes in the aging female face."

The study, presented at an ASPS conference in Seattle at the weekend, was based on examining 10 sets of similar looking mother-daughter pairs aged from 15 to 90 to measure changes in the aging female face.

Mothers and daughter have the same skeletal and cellular make up.

Researchers Matthew Camp, Zachary Filip, Wendy Wong and Subhas Gupta, all plastic surgeons in California, found that volume loss in the lower eyelid began when women were aged in their mid-30s and continued to progress steadily through life.

They said these findings may act as a further guideline for cosmetic rejuvenation of the eye region.

Eyelid surgery is one of the most common cosmetic procedures, used to get rid of crows' feet around the eyes and sagging to make the face appear younger.

ASPA figures show that it was the fourth most popular cosmetic surgical procedure in the United States in 2008.

http://www.news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091027 ... ers_ageing

rebel

Look at the mother.....

Post by rebel » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:12 am

One thing that doesn't help women is that, when young, their beauty is fake, artificial, "made-up" (make-up).
So, when they age and lose the desire to please, make-up take a dip into the trash can and that is where their true beauty (or lack off) shows.

If you really want to know how beautiful a woman is, catch her as she wakes up. This makes the whole difference...

No cosmetics: no beauty. Check with some movie stars with before/after make-up: the difference is staggering.

So, women's beauty is overdone.