Gobble, gobble.....

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by christopheroregon » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:33 am

Sigh.

Another one of my co-workers has just been plucked clean as a Thanksgiving turkey this week by his ex wife.

Him: 32, three kids.

Income: Base salary: $60,000 a year. Supplemental income has pretty much dried up.

Her: 29, ditto on the kids.

Income: About $50,000 a year.

He had inherited his parent's home free and clear. She was awarded the home, subject to review after the youngest child is grown. Meaning: he'll never see the place again, since the youngest child is two.

She gets full and total custody of all children due to false allegations of domestic abuse.

Child support amounts to a whopping $1500 a month.

She will receive $1000 a month in spousal support, to be reduced slightly every year, I believe. I'm not sure of the duration.

She was awarded both cars.

She was awarded all furniture and all household items.

She was awarded all bank accounts.

She even took his X-Box and all of his video games. Even Halo.

Just so you don't think he was forgotten:

He was awarded all marital debts, which are sizable. Including the car payment for the one car that wasn't paid for.

He was awarded his bicycle.

He was awarded an entire closet full of his clothing. Wow!

He was awarded the value of half his comic book collection, which is considerable. She, of course, has custody of the comic books, and who knows how she'll dispose of them and for what price.

He was given zero custody of "her" children, and zero visitation. Possible supervised visitation to be decided at a later date. Depending on his behavior.

He was awarded a continuation of a restraining order that bars him from any contact from his ex-wife, or his, uh, HER children. No contact, accidental or otherwise. Any violation of this restraining order will land him in jail- period.

He stands to quite possibly lose his career due to the false DV charges.

Some pertinent facts: His wife has been hostile and violent to both he and the children. The judge, a female, basically ignored his accusations.

His ex-wife is threatening to move to Florida, and he will, in all probability, never see his children again if that happens.

Now, for the fun part:

After subtracting for child support, spousal support, a car payment, and her credit card debt, he is left with (drum roll):

Approximately $160 a month to live on. Yes, let me repeat that:

One-hundred-sixty dollars and an odd number of cents. Give or take.

This has to cover food, rent, transportation, replacement of lost household items....basically everything. One-hundred-sixty dollars a month.

What? You want more? You greedy little devils, you. Okay. It gets better.

He was maxing out his overtime prior to the divorce. Working right and left. A part time job, to boot.

Sounds good? Right? Well, no. Due to the economy, his part time work has just evaporated. Plus, his overtime has been all but eliminated.

Well, the courts being fair and all, he'll just trot on down to the court house and get a reduction in payments to his wife, right?

Right?

Wrong.

No such luck. By maintaining a high income in the recent past, he has shown his POTENTIAL to earn the higher amount, and any drop in pay will be viewed as a deliberate attempt to defraud his ex-wife out of what she is entitled to receive.

This guy is in a state of shock. He has no recourse, no avenues of escape, no nuthin'. He is trapped, neutered, castrated, hog-tied and doomed.

Oh, I almost forgot. He got to keep his bicycle helmet. Actually, he snuck it out when no one was looking. On the day he was served with notice by police to vacate the premises, he was given fifteen minutes to remove his clothing and his bicycle. He was allowed to remove nothing else.

Imagine this: he's standing in the front yard of the house he was given by his now deceased parents, trying desperately to gather up a large pile of clothing and load it up on his bicycle before his fifteen minutes ran out. That's what happened to him.

And what'll probably happen to you if you're stupid enough to get married.

Christopher in Oregon

brucethehun
Bachelor

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by brucethehun » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:18 am

Christopher, as an older guy I like to contribute some observations and let the facts speak for themselves so that the younger men will know the dangers that face them in getting married and, I hope, give them some perspective to deal with their loneliness problems. Lonely? Compared to what?
I heard from an old associate now 50 years old. He is still married in spite of fact that she has cheated on him. He does all the cooking and always has a "to do list" for him . She is indifferent to sex.
His associate is a very successful salesman. Very high income. His wife took him to cleaners and turned his son against him and the man is now plagued by guilt because the son is a drug addict and near death.
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by christopheroregon » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:25 am

Oh, my sad, failing memory.

I forgot the bestest part ever! :D :D :D

As he was sitting there, trying to garner as much sympathy for his plight as possible, he heaved a sigh of relief and said "I don't know what I'd do without the love of my fiancee."

WTF?

Did I hear him right?

Yes, my fellow bachelors: The ink is barely dry on his divorce decree stripping him of everything, and he's already engaged to yet another monster.

Classic.

CIO

analyzing
Sage Bachelor

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by analyzing » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:15 am

When will these guys ever learn :roll:

A house free and clear... gone.

Just goes to show many men are miserable without a "woman".

Sigh...

khankrumthebulgar

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by khankrumthebulgar » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:52 am

He should immediately leave the US and never come back. He should renounce his citizenship and let the Bitch starve to death. Fuck the Judge. The Judge is a Thief without remorse. Walk on her ass. When it comes to survival Men must think of themselves. Women do not care about you in a Divorce. You are a Sperm Donor and a walking ATM. So be it. Walk, vote with your feet.

dave

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by dave » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:00 am

Most people I know of who got divorced there was a 50/50 split of assets plus she gets custody and he pays child support.

This settlement sounds extra harsh.

alabama777

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by alabama777 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:15 am

I went through almost the same thing as the poor guy went through. This is why i have no remorse for using women. I know, a lot of manginas would be pissed off about this. Even guys that sit on the fence might think i m harsh. They can go f*** themselves. See, i know how horrific it is to go through divorce. Because of this, I have f***** up so many women since 2000. At first I felt bad of what I was doing. Now, I really feel good about myself. I have made all the women I have dated go into fits of crying. I allowed them to pay for almost everthing. I just told them sob stories(all made up) about my horrible life. Ofcourse i would propose to most of them n keep them higher than a kite. I would eventually get tired of each broad,,,,,and then, I would vanish from the face of the planet. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. I continue to do this. Ya, i know i take a big chance with my life doing this, but it is my HOBBY. And, it really helps me to read HB forums. It is a great life after all.

crackpot

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by crackpot » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:28 am

He married a gold digger pure and simple. He was to blinded by "love" to even see it. And was she a single mother when he married her? And with her fiesty attitude, it brings cold heartedness and unremose to the very man that supported her.

I agree the judge sounds like she was pretty biased. Female judges have the agenda to make men miserable.

I'm telling you, women not only marry for money, they marry for divorce! It's social conditioning for men in a nutshell. First you become successful, have some huge inheritence and women will line up to make you want them and marry them and after kids are born its downhill from there.

Not even sure prenups hold their weight when it comes to a biased judge like her.

number6

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by number6 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:33 pm

"Dumb men will always get married. So will smart women."

thesilentwitness

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by thesilentwitness » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 pm

Stupid jerk, he didn't even learn his lesson. It's hard to feel sorry for idiot maginas like this, no matter HOW HARD they got raped by some bitter lonely "feminist" judge. Some "men" are just ASKING for it.

I feel for his parents, they left their son a mortgage-free home, and he hands it over to some broad through the machinations of the "legal" system.

Ah well. Never gonna happen to me. :D

btownsportsfan

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by btownsportsfan » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Son.......Of.........A.....BITCH..........

GREAT cautionary story......wait,it isn't a story,it's fact.....
Great piece of evidence of what can happen to a man in the U.S. should he decide to get married.

"Cupcake would NEVER do that." I would bet my paycheck that guy said that at least once.

salinger

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by salinger » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Par for the course I'd say, including the false DV charge. Wifey & wifey's lawyer know what they're doing. The fact he's getting re-married is the icing on the cake. Rest assured, through indoctrination by their mother, his children will come to loathe and despise him. His future wife will soon resent & despise him as she realizes he can't provide for her either under the crushing weight of alimony, child support and debt repayment. Nice work genius.

A guy I know is getting similarly raped, only it's his second marriage & divorce. He's in his late 40s. Cupcake (age 50+) seems to be a psychotic, violent control freak. He's f'ed for life too.

Manginas never learn.

Think of it this way. If you're a slave to your hormones, you WILL end up a slave to the State. This is by design. Observe, listen and learn young grasshopper.

thesilentwitness

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by thesilentwitness » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:54 pm

To what extent do you guys consider them to be victims of a cruel, biased "legal" system, or merely victims of their own ignorant stupidity?

It's about 50/50 for me. Tilting more towards the latter, as this curious state of affairs becomes more mainstreamed. Guys really SHOULD know better nowadays.

zak

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by zak » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:25 pm

[quote]Stupid jerk, he didn't even learn his lesson. It's hard to feel sorry for idiot maginas like this, no matter HOW HARD they got raped by some bitter lonely "feminist" judge. Some "men" are just ASKING for it.

I feel for his parents, they left their son a mortgage-free home, and he hands it over to some broad through the machinations of the "legal" system.

Ah well. Never gonna happen to me. :D [/quote]

I've got a different perspective.

Who was in a position to ensure this mangina developed a strong sense of self, self-respect, fairness and self-esteem? Who trained this mangina to feel intimidated by women?

More to the point, who was responsible for tactfully depriving this mangina of basic human intimacy to such a degree, he's willing to kill himself financially in order to kiss the feet of any mother-figure who will have him?

His parents. Both guilty as charged.

His parents so thoroughly ran roughshod over this mangina, they even told him through his inheritance that they feel he is unable to survive on his own, that even as an adult he needs "momma's help" to survive. They hold his masculinity and independence in contempt and did everything they could to kill it.

This is fucking bullshit to the core.

Yes, men are responsible for themselves and their own actions as adults. Today, the only person who can help this mangina is himself.

But let's not forget who starved him of basic human respect and intimacy. He is, in large part, a product of his environment and upbringing. Any human, including all of us here, are vulnerable to strategic brainwashing and deprivation.

This mangina deserves derision for marrying again so quickly. But he deserves compassion and sympathy for having his masculinity carved out of his soul just like his foreskin was likely carved off his dick -- without sympathy, compassion or respect, and with full knowledge of what the consequence of these crimes would be -- a pussified sex-deprived intimacy-deprived starving slave.

This fucking pisses me off to my core.

thesilentwitness

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by thesilentwitness » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:36 pm

You're blaming his parents for emasculating him for leaving him their home when they died?

What should they have done, burned it to the ground? :D

The guy just sounds like a hopeless pussy beggar. He deserves to get raped again, if you ask me. Maybe he'll learn his lesson and apply it in his next life, he sure as hell doesn't sound like he's learning anything this time 'round.

bothrops

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by bothrops » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:12 am

What should they have done, burned it to the ground? :D

The guy just sounds like a hopeless pussy beggar. He deserves to get raped again, if you ask me. Maybe he'll learn his lesson and apply it in his next life, he sure as hell doesn't sound like he's learning anything this time 'round.[/quote]

I get Zak's point.

Not all mangina's are created equal. Some learn and some don't.

Not everyone is aware of the "matrix" yet. Especially those still stuck in it.

He has a lifetime of programming to undo. Whether he does it or not is up to him.

zon

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by zon » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:51 am

Sadly, one is inclined to do what is familiar.

Regardless of how damaging it can be to him. It is a natural and conditioned response.

The problem lies with the faulty programming & conditioning placed within the individual through misguided parents, an unethical society and a malicious educational system for serfdom. It takes loads of discipline, thought and control to overcome previous conditioning & faulty programming (the matrix).

Certainly, all of this will take place without much in the way of support from others. In essence, one must become a lone wolf/independent thinker as a requirement for success in departing the matrix. This does not bode well for fitting in and conforming to your old life (the matrix).

Therefore, it is easier for the mangina to continue doing what his programming dictates, regardless of the cost to himself.

Prodigal Son
Legend Bachelor

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by Prodigal Son » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:36 am

Christopher;

Thank you for sharing this as it's a stark reminder of the reality that men face,
Will never ever marry myself and I just can't quite understand why men do that to themselves.

~ Prodigal Son :)

boogyman

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by boogyman » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:05 am

Hope his new Fiancee is loaded and he likes kissing her ass and licking her twat every night. He's going to need the financial help to pull through this. That was quite the shakedown.

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by christopheroregon » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Prodigal;

It's a pleasure, my young friend.

I know the British do things a bit, uh, differently, but I'm pretty sure you won't be allowed to "marry yourself." Mind you, there would be advantages, but still, I think that's a no-go.

Christopher in Oregon

sjenner
In a class of his own

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by sjenner » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:39 pm

I was lucky to be warned about women, dating and marriage by my father. He was upfront to me about wearing a condom and not getting some teenage slut pregnant when I was in school. Saved me years of suffering and slavery.

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Gobble, gobble.....

Post by superbad » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:54 pm

awesome .