Hot women don't need to go online

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Here is an excellent observation from sjenner!

Fact is: attractive women do not need the internet to find men to date. That proves the view of mine that internet dating is full of the bottom cruds of women. The average female who is attractive (at least a 6-7+) gets hundreds of requests from men every day.

21stcenturymale
Bachelor

Post by 21stcenturymale » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Only plain lookin, homely, psycho, nerdy, or BBW (Big Blubbery Whale) would look for guys online. Hot chicks get hit by horny guys everyday.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:43 pm

I agree with sjenner on this one. If women are physically attractive 18-25, with no kids, there will be many guys hitting on them where they won't need to post any profiles on line.

It's only the single mothers, over the hill women, and the never physically attractive women.

Besides if they are very horny they can all ways be a call girl and make $200-400 an hour.

dsc
Sage Bachelor

Post by dsc » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:02 pm

[quote]Only plain lookin, homely, psycho, nerdy, or BBW (Big Blubbery Whale) would look for guys online. Hot chicks get hit by horny guys everyday. [/quote]

Years ago I read David D'Angelo's material.

One thing he mentioned that really struck home was how he talked about how reality is very different for attractive females.

He said they could get hit on directly or indirectly 100 times a day or more when out in public.

Quite a different reality from an average male indeed..

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:01 pm

[quote]Only plain lookin, homely, psycho, nerdy, or BBW (Big Blubbery Whale) would look for guys online. Hot chicks get hit by horny guys everyday. [/quote]

One thing he mentioned that really struck home was how he talked about how reality is very different for attractive females.

He said they could get hit on directly or indirectly 100 times a day or more when out in public.

Quite a different reality from an average male indeed..[/quote]

This is exactly why it would be a waste of their time to make a internet profile searching for "Mr. Right"!

MarcusAurelius
Professional Bachelor

Post by MarcusAurelius » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:18 am

No but regardless of their appearance, desperate and lonely men will go after and subesquently be rejected by even the bottom feeders. Sincere requests are nothing but ego fodder to these trash women.

rorschach
Bachelor

Post by rorschach » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:16 am

+1 dsc

Another great point from Chris Rock was about just how much dick women are offered every day. For so many men when they help out or talk to a woman they're just asking "do you want any dick?".

Women love this situation. Constantly bombarded with special treatment and privileges because they got the hole. And they feel absolutely fine with rejecting anyone they want (yet if they get rejected it's the worst tragedy in the world).

It's like the rich guys in Saudi Arabia - one minute their ancestors are wondering if the camel shit is dry enough to make a fire, the next minute there's enough oil found that they're wondering if they should get another gold bathroom. Billions of dollars ... just for being lucky enough to be in the right place, and zero appreciation of money (apart from the feeling of power they get) and how they are pissing away something that could make the world a better place.

And practically every woman, in the west generally, is brought up to believe that they all deserve this special treatment no matter how they behave, or look.

I've been online to look through women's adverts. All I noticed was that just from their descriptions I could tell much faster that I didn't want to spend any time with them, at least I didn't have to go on a date to find out the horrors inside. Their mindless interests, the ones who talk about their yappy little dogs (always avoid women with these straight away, I've never met a woman with a small dog who was even borderline sane), the ones who describe their "bad experiences" being messed around by players (yeah, but you chose them when you knew what they were like, can't complain when they did exactly the same to you as all the others) etc.

FHM has done several good features on using online dating, the last few were on the "adult" ones. I remember the writer bitching about the fact that many women were on there purely for the ego boost of men contacting them. Lots of suggestive talk, then leading up to dates that never happened. More money down the drain for men still hoping for something.

The whole thing looks like a colossal waste of time and money.

I once hoped that online dating would be a great way to find a woman who I could get on with as well as find attractive.

As I get older I can just comfort myself with the knowledge that they'll be the ones rejected in the future and I'll be living a much happier contented life, probably fucking their 20 year old daughters :)

Prodigal Son
Legend Bachelor

Post by Prodigal Son » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Sjenner is exactly right; hot women do not need to go online to find men, they're queuing up.

I think that those men who are dating online are being robbed, played for fools basically. I very seldom pay much attention to the whole dating scene with being a Happy Bachelor and all but I do from time to time check in on Match.Com and the like and I can honestly say that a lot of women there are the absolute dregs of society - what man in his right mind would even WANT to date them, I mean seriously!? you have all sorts, single mothers/divorcees and so forth. Men should ignore women and let women come to them, why chase these beings? what's so special about them really?

oldschoolbmx37

Post by oldschoolbmx37 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Show me a "hot" woman in this day and age, to begin with. All I see are fat, tattooed alcoholic whores with children and mental problems.

sjenner
In a class of his own

Post by sjenner » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:55 pm

+1 oldschoolbmx- true. The only hot American women that I ever see are models that work at trade shows. Other than that, American women are fat and bitchy cows. Hence need to travel overseas outside of the Anglosphere.

rowingdude
Professional Bachelor

Post by rowingdude » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:04 am

If a hot woman needs to use the internet to get some attention she has deeper issues... but we already knew that :)

elric

Post by elric » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:57 am

The only hot chicks that are online and are fairly easy to get are the ones outside the Anglosphere. Of course you need to know the language, culture and be able to go to her country.
I find it is better meet any hot chicks outside during the day or parties instead of using online dating sites.

freeman
Bachelor

Re: Hot women don't need to go online

Post by freeman » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:31 pm

dsc wrote:
Only plain lookin, homely, psycho, nerdy, or BBW (Big Blubbery Whale) would look for guys online. Hot chicks get hit by horny guys everyday.

Quite a different reality from an average male indeed..
Funny, I actually get hit on by women about half a dozen times a day. Some do it directly, some indirectly.
Just last night, I was shopping in a CVS, and a woman half my age sees me from a distance walking up an aisle. She walks around the aisle & comes from the opposite side, and stands right next to where I was checking out some labels on tuna cans. She pretended to be be looking at an item. I just walked away.

thekingsfool
Happy Bachelor

Post by thekingsfool » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:59 pm

Or maybe she just wanted some tuna. ;)

freeman
Bachelor

Post by freeman » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:41 pm

thekingsfool wrote:Or maybe she just wanted some tuna. ;)
Nope, I know you want to believe that, but even if it were true, it doesn't explain my countless other experiences of women hitting on me.
But you know what's funny? When I gain weight, women magically are nowhere to be found.

*They stop asking me for directions

*They stop saying hello and goodbye to me

*They stop making blatant eye contact with me

*They stop smiling and being nice to me

What a coincidence.