What Do Bachelors Know?

hhb
Sage Bachelor

What Do Bachelors Know?

Post by hhb » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Bachelors are single precisely because they know what woman is, will be, and has been. A married man is clearly someone who did not know what was going on. People also make the assumption that being married is better than single - there is much to sell to woman in our materialist Anglosphere - so the merchants that be can't say single is better, lest their sales of useless items go south permanently, thus our merchant culture of matrimony. Marriage has always been an obligation to man, but at least he got a hefty dowry from the woman in the past to compensate him for his troubles.

We all know in the Anglosphere that for men and women the majority of marriages end in divorce. Add the divorced to the never married and the majority are single, and stay that way.

Not-married is the norm for most people today.

Moreover, it is safe to say a relationship that leads to marriage is not a measure of success for a man, although society would have you think otherwise, but then again matriarchal wage slaves are needed to keep it running.

In our present reality, marriage, most of the time, is the first step towards divorce. It has a lousy track record. Statistically, most divorced people marry again (and divorce again.) The majority of first marriages end in divorce. The majority of second marriages end in divorce. The majority of third marriages end in divorce, etc. It seems folks like marriage, but they don't like who they marry. In other words, if your car was as reliable as marriage, every time you got in it you'd have a better than one in two chance of crashing.

Thus, following reason, one should marry someone you don't like and make someone miserable who deserves it. As the comedian said, he was going to buy a house and give it away to a woman he hates and skip the entire marriage/divorce part.

That is a fact of life today.

Anyway we cut it, marriage is a failure as it is now employed, which implies the married man is a failure - right out of the gate.

Furthermore, we all know of the study by the marriage counsel of Princeton University reporting that the marriage rate has never been lower. For such a "great" institution, marriage has a lousy track record that is only getting worse - record high divorces and record low proposal rates.

Wishing is wanting it to be better. Reason tells us it is in jeopardy as a social institution.

Single men far and wide are some of the happiest people in the world. They are successful in their endeavors of choice and their accomplishments of them, while the married man is still dreaming of his - which he knows he will never attain - slaves are accustom to dreaming, freemen are accustom to living their dreams out.

superbad
Sage Bachelor

What Do Bachelors Know?

Post by superbad » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 pm

[quote]What Do Bachelors Know?[/quote]
i know that an 18 YO girl will worry if she's blown you properly. i also know that she'll turn, just as sure as the sun will rise, into a pompous, ugly, old, moody, costly, nagging prude. and i won't be around to see it.

analyzing
Sage Bachelor

What Do Bachelors Know?

Post by analyzing » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Bachelor knows women... you damn right.

And a keen man who loves his freedom 8-)

edred30

What Do Bachelors Know?

Post by edred30 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:51 am

HL Mencken said that "bachelors know more about women than married men.....if they didn't, they would me married too."

There is a lady here at work who, at age forty, was scrumptuous. Now, at 50, she has completely transformed into the sterotypical grandma...fat, short hair, asexual. About 5 years ago (still looking pretty decent) she found her Prince Sucker and married.

I'd like to see the look on his face. Talk about a bait and switch...

elric

What Do Bachelors Know?

Post by elric » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:54 am

Living life as a happy bachelor is awesome. Great article you created hhb. +1

ryan30
Bachelor

What Do Bachelors Know?

Post by ryan30 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:31 pm

"A married man is clearly someone who did not know what was going on. People also make the assumption that being married is better than single - there is much to sell to woman in our materialist Anglosphere - so the merchants that be can't say single is better, lest their sales of useless items go south permanently, thus our merchant culture of matrimony."

See, the scam is evident here.

Single-date-relationship-marriage-kids-divorce-back to single again.

Mission accomplished. The money has been successfully transferred to the "worthless" section of the population. Its easier to con it out from their purse. This is the pattern. This is the design. "Around the court in 5 years".

This is the true marriage that Govt and corporates are promoting behind the mask of true love and happily ever after. The monogamous and loving relationship between the merchants and ur hard earned money which will last forever.

Modelautoman
Sage Bachelor

What Do Bachelors Know?

Post by Modelautoman » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Was there ever any doubt?

alainplus
Bachelor

What Do Bachelors Know?

Post by alainplus » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Without the Internet, I would not know how prevalent disgruntled husbands are. Without the Internet, men would not be as honest due to anonymity issues. Even so, these opinions exist only in the dark corners of the Internet (no ad revenue to be gained), where not many venture. This is a great disservice to young ones everywhere.

I personally went through a stage where I believed I was the exception. "I'm better than these guys. These guys are the exception." I went about talking to women, casually. Before, I was too busy focusing on boobs and vagina, and just saying generic things to please them. Women complain about this hypnotized state men are in when talking to them. "He just wants me for my body!" This is funny because the last thing a woman wants is a man's full and undivided attention. Exempting oneself from the distractions of physical attraction, I find the content of conversations with women to be extremely shallow.

1. The first thing is humor. If you can't laugh spontaneously or laugh at jokes, why live? I don't care how accomplished you are, if you can't laugh, just call it quits.
Women don't understand humor. I hear women have a sense of humor outside the West; it's very pleasing to think a woman somewhere in this world might actually understand humor, but the prospects of this don't seem very high. How many times have you told a joke to a woman to have it taken seriously? A comment which any reasonable person would not even think to take seriously. Compare this with the number of times your guy friends laugh at what is meant to be joke. The former number should be at least 20 times higher than the latter.

2. Women gossip a lot. I won't even bother going into detail. I don't like generalizing but this universal truth, not generalization.
Let's keep it simple.
MOM: Number of times I've heard bad news about some family member: Too fucking many
Money problems, work problems, relationships problems, personal problems. I don't even ask for it. Whenever it comes up, I either hang up or walk out of the room.
DAD: Number of times I've heard bad news about some family member: 0. I'm seriously about this. Politics, cars, computers, technology, some project he or I is working on. That's the bulk of conversations with him.

3. Women are somehow averse to facts.

Here's a fun fact. (Eat less, exercise more=weight loss)
Another fun fact. (Spend less=more money saved)
Another fun fact. (A child = $800K)

Of course I have found exceptions. Every man has. We're all tempted to think, "she's the one!". She's laughing at the jokes! She hates small talk.She hates children! I can't believe she knows this much about [insert deep subject here]. She has some very cool hobbies too.

Then I snapped out of it. What the hell? I don't date men who have these qualities. And that's why I don't talk to women voluntarily. Not even family members.

enigma

What Do Bachelors Know?

Post by enigma » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:39 pm

[quote]....The money has been successfully transferred to the "worthless" section of the population.
[/quote]

ha ha ryan. nice one

sjenner
In a class of his own

What Do Bachelors Know?

Post by sjenner » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:04 pm

Smart bachelors become wealthy, healthy and happy!