Yet another "I told ya so..."

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Post by christopheroregon » Fri May 21, 2010 12:26 pm

Fellows;

Men, in their naivety and desperation, have foolishly latched onto the silly notion that marrying a foreign woman will somehow be the answer to their prayers. That somehow, a woman raised in a more traditional atmosphere will love her husband, be faithful and not drag her man through the agony of divorce. To this I have only one word to say:

Balls.

It ain't gonna happen, boys. Women are women, and such will always be the case. Or to quote the Bible, leopards don't change their spots.

I know this young guy at work. I'll call him Sad Sack for the purposes of this forum. A very nice guy. Very Catholic. He's not an idiot when it comes to women, not completely anyway, and he's been wise enough to shun American women. He knows what they're like. At the age of 25, he's already started to see his friends going through the divorce process, and it's scared him.

But not enough.

Like most young guys, he just hasn't had the will power to control his sexual lusts. A pity. Little do most men realize that by the age of 30, our passions cool dramatically and the balance of power shifts dramatically in the war between men and women, and make no mistake, it IS and always has been a war.

Last year, he had the bright idea to seek out a foreign bride. Yes, indeed. He knew someone who knew someone who knew a Japanese woman that just happened to be here on some sort of internship for some outfit (I don't know the details) and he was introduced by some well-intentioned :roll: married folk who just can't stand seeing a man stay single.

Well, love is blind, and damned stupid, if you ask me, and six weeks later they're married. She got pregnant immediately, he got her a green card, she's on her way to becoming a citizen, and all of a sudden, mysteriously, her attitude has changed.

Hmm. Whoda thunk it. :roll:

He announced to several of us last week that his little Tokyo Rose (a nasty, treacherous little witch for those of you WW2 buffs) has decided that Sad Sack no longer makes enough money to suit her needs. She is also demanding he buy a much nicer car and a house, a big house, which he can ill afford these days. She also wants to have her mother come over from Osaka to stay with them and take care of the baby. Not that she plans on going back to work after the kid is born, mind you. It begs the question, if she isn't working, why does she need help raising the baby...?

But, her mother needs her own room, and what if her sister has to come over, she's pointed out. She constantly reminds him that as a provider, he is obligated to make sure his wife has a nice home and everything that goes with it. He is routinely shamed if he balks at his load.

This guy is new on the job. He makes about $40,000 a year. Period. He can't afford a house, or a new car. Or much of anything else after shelling out over $20,000 for his honeymoon and engagement ring. At that, he got off easy.

Yet, the demands are piling up, higher and higher. Every time he's tried to point out the realities of the recession, she counters by pointing out that a Japanese man would never allow his wife to live in poverty. This is usually accompanied with a glower and a shaking head.

Oh, and this is fun, her mother doesn't like him. Not one bit, she doesn't. She hates his religion, and feels he's some sort of infidel, or something.

I don't know this guy well enough to offer any advice, and frankly, like most young bucks, he ain't gonna listen to anything but his pecker anyway. So, I just sit on the sidelines and take it all in, so I can share it with you more enlightened types.

I don't know for sure how this will end up. (yeah, right) Only time will tell. My experience tells me she will hose him in the divorce court, and hop on the first flight back to the land of the Rising Sun, kid(s) in tow.

What I do know is that after about a year of marriage, he's not happy. He's apprehensive, worried, stressed, guilty, nervous and not the same guy that came to work here two years ago, fresh out of college. You can see the worry lines on his face. Sheesh; I'm 49, and nary a wrinkle or worry line on my empty head. I don't have any of the stress that accompanies marriage.

Sad sack used to be a gamer. He loved his games. Halo. All of them. He was good. Damn good. Immediately after the marriage, out went his X-Box. Fast. It took up too much room. Or so she told him. Plus, and this offended me, she told him that "Real Men don't play kids games!" They work hard to support their wives.

Harumph. I guess I'm not a Real Man, then.

What's the moral of this story? Stay single? Don't listen to your pecker? Avoid foreign women? All of the above?

It saddens me to see a nice guy, with so much ahead of him, throw it all away for a hole. As crude and misogynistic as that seems, it's the truth. He's tossing his future into the trash heap just because he can't say no to his sexual urges. He knows the dangers of marriage; he's been quite open about it. Yet, he got married anyway. He tried to rationalize to himself and to others that by marrying a foreign woman, he might beat the odds. It's not likely.

I think I'll go out and buy a few new X-Box games this weekend in memory of the guy he used to be before he got nutted, IF I have time after riding my Bachelor Hog. Ah, hell. I'll make time.

Christopher in Oregon

Prodigal Son
Legend Bachelor

Post by Prodigal Son » Fri May 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Christopher,

It's clear that this man has become just another victim, a victim of a system that despises him but needs him and others like him to keep the wheels of a sick machine churning. I've made the decision, even at the age of 22 years old to live my life for me and quite simply not get involved, women are capable of great evils and I see what they do on a daily basis, it's not pretty and it scares me more than you'll ever know. I've been reading your posts for quite some time now, long before I registered on this forum in fact and it's because of you and other men like you that I've been strong enough to come to my decision. I'm not naive enough to think that myself and other men my age are not controlled by our bodies, we're drones to the desire to reproduce and be with women and believe me when I say it's INCREDIBLY difficult to ignore this natural instinct and go your own way, but go my own way I will and go my own way I must. You're a great man Christopher, wiser than any that I've ever known and your knowledge and wisdom has helped me to see the truth, we're living in a world that covers up the truth for men and most aren't able (or willing) to see what's really happening. Thankfully you and I, and others like us have awoken and chosen to say no to what society "expects" of us as men.

Regards,
~ Prodigal Son.

dsc
Sage Bachelor

Post by dsc » Fri May 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Another good piece, CIO, and another +1.

I agree. It's generally known in MGTOW circles that to bring a foreign woman back to your Western country is not too much better than marrying a WW in the 1st place. They acclimate to the new country (attitudes and all) and they have the law to back them up.

It should be common sense (but whoever said 'sense' was common? :roll:)

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Post by christopheroregon » Fri May 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Prodigal Son;

Thank you, my boy. You have the potential to go far in life, and by that I don't mean economically. (Although you probably will.)

By this, I mean you have the capacity to ENJOY LIFE, something that eludes most people, be they men or women. And really, to me, that's what it's all about.

Once you look back at your life, and ponder how you would have done things differently, the last thing you want to do is reflect on years wasted pursuing women. The almost inevitable STD's aside, chasing women is a fruitless venture that will leave you drained physically, spiritually and emotionally. It's a dead end.

At 22, a man can't begin to visualize what peace will descend upon him when his sex drive cools, and cool it will. The time will pass more quickly than you realize. At that point, you don't want to be shackled to an aging harpy that will only grow uglier and meaner as time goes on.

I'm not old by any means, but I've been looking back and wondering about things I could have done. Might have done. Maybe should have done.

Perfect I'm not, but I have no regrets. My success in life is not based on a female-inspired set of standards. I don't make a six-figure income, as does my brother. Nor do I need to. As a single man, success is measured not in terms of dollars and cents (or English pounds) but by peace of mind. Contentment.

I wake up every day, and look forward to getting up. If I die tomorrow, I will have no regrets. No unfulfilled dreams. No angry witch glowering at me on my death bed.

Just peace and quiet, in both this life and the one to come.

THAT is success.

Christopher

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Post by christopheroregon » Fri May 21, 2010 12:51 pm

DSC;

My older brother who lives in The Netherlands is going through his second horrifying divorce to a woman from Malaysia. His first wife, a Norwegian, went gay and destroyed his family. Foreign women are NOT safe, and I speak from experience.

Christopher in Oregon

sjenner
In a class of his own

Post by sjenner » Fri May 21, 2010 1:16 pm

I agree- all women have a vagina and behave the same. Key is to never give them an inch to take advantage. Stay single lads and stay free!

Longshot39
Bachelor

Post by Longshot39 » Fri May 21, 2010 2:20 pm

And if you absolutely MUST have sex, go on a bachelor trip somewhere, have your fun, but and this is VERY important, come back ALONE. I made the mistake of marrying a foreign woman from the Philippines, and it wasn't a fun experience. I did however get VERY lucky in one respect. I had to get rid of about 60% of my stuff, get 30k in debt due to student loans ( she had no problems spending the money I got on the G.I. Bill, but left me holding the bag when it came to paying it back ), and basically was an angry person for quite some time afterwords. However, I didn't have any children, and she didn't nail me for alimony. So while that's nine years of my life I'll never get back, I'm a lot more fortunate than most men going through a divorce. If even this sounds horrible ( and it should ), just remember that this was an "easy" divorce. Just don't do it, you have too much to lose.

dsc
Sage Bachelor

Post by dsc » Fri May 21, 2010 4:24 pm

[quote]DSC;

My older brother who lives in The Netherlands is going through his second horrifying divorce to a woman from Malaysia. His first wife, a Norwegian, went gay and destroyed his family. Foreign women are NOT safe, and I speak from experience.

Christopher in Oregon[/quote]

In what feels like a long time ago already (but is only a decade) I was seriously considering the Russian "mail order bride thing".

I read tons about it, but didn't proceed.

What stopped me?

I ordered a really good EBook by a gal who runs one of the largest, most popular agencies and was a 'mail order bride' herself.

It mentioned that of all the hundreds or thousands of women that she dealt with, only 3 didn't want children and those 3 had problems with the reproductive system.

So they all want kids and this is something I've known for a long time I didn't want.

I simply didn't proceed with the idea once I knew this.

Once I gave up on the idea, I met others who knew friends/family who had done the foreign bride thing and had bad experiences like you mention in your OP.

So luckily I dodged another big bullet in my life..

dsc
Sage Bachelor

Post by dsc » Fri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm

[quote]If you intend to marry an FW, marry one in her country and don't leave it[/quote]

[quote]I made the mistake of marrying a foreign woman from the Philippines, and it wasn't a fun experience[/quote]

I've talked a fair bit in forums about eventually expatting to another country.

I'm getting to the point that if I do follow through with that, my primary reason for going is NOT to hook up with local women. It would just to live a freer, quiet, less expensive life and do as I please.

I have a brother who married a Canadian/Philippine gal. He's going to family functions almost every weekend it seems.

I've met them all and they're nice people, but still -- holy shit, would that get tiring after a while.

That country in particular (although this would apply for several), if you lived there, the immediate family would see you as a 'bank' and would be asking for "loans" all the time.

That would grate on the nerves after a while too..

thegreatgasby

Post by thegreatgasby » Fri May 21, 2010 5:10 pm

[quote]He had eyes, but he did not see.
He had ears, but he did not listen.
He had brains, but he did not think...

Sad Sack was willfully blind despite his supposed knowledge of the current situation with AWs.
He got married in the space of six weeks tells me he really did do his thinking with his little head. Some men, once they get a whiff off pussy, turn into jello in the hand of cupcake.

He should've really done some research into Japanese women, but of course he didn't. If he did he would've known that Japanese women are almost as feminist as AWs, they just don't show it.
Also there is an MGTOW movement as well in Japan as a result of the "liberation" of Japanese women.
He was a green card waiting to happen, I would not excuse his bad judgment because he supposedly knew better.
If she were a traditional Japanese wife as she claims and that he had the responsibility of providing everything he could demand in turn her traditional obedience to his will.
But being a "Nice Guy&trade" he was automatically marked as a sucker and he should've known it.

If you intend to marry an FW, marry one in her country and don't leave it. Once you comeback to the West she'll get infected by feminism and you'll end up sleeping in the dumpster.

I have zero sympathy for him because he's acting like any other mangina, he claimed to be smarter but wasn't and now he's going to get hosed.
My bet is he'll give into her demands until she secures a BBD(bigger better deal) for herself and dumps his ass after raping it.

Many young men are going to have to smarten up before things will change for men, the feminazis know that there is a sucker born every second.

[/quote]
:D :D These are all true words.

dave

Post by dave » Fri May 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Great post. I was going to start a thread asking about what people thought of FW but this answers it.

I heard a great deal and researched the FW thing and for a short while I thought I found nirvana. I smiled smugly to myself looking at all the stoopid guys with there AWs, thought I was out smarting the system.

Went to her country a few times, things seemed good but then... I sensed something wasn't quite right.

I started to feel demands and expectations placed upon me, pressure to change, to be more of a provider. Just thinking about all the demands that even the best marriage would require gave me pause. Sure I thought about it before starting this far into it but it didn't seem so bad until I started to experience the obligations of a serious GF, this only being a taste of what was to come. Talk of kids, pressure to return to school, pressure to get promotions or find a better higher stress/higher pay job, pressure to do more and more family stuff, pressure to travel to other foreign countries to visit her sister, etc.. Oh it was all very light subtle suggestions but I could feel some of them slowly being ratcheted up.

Well I pulled the eject handle and pulled out of that situation.

Maybe this makes me a total peter pan who isn't a real grown up.

dcs, I noticed the same thing. All the FW that I managed to talk to where interested in having kids as far as I could tell. Of course I didn't ask them that the second after I met them but for the ones I did manage to bring the topic up, they wanted kids. I simply do not want to have any children and I thought long and hard about the issue. Always thought it would be kind of fun to find a woman who didn't want kids either, wanted to enjoy life, travel, experience new things but forget about it, I'd have more luck looking for leprechauns.

Modelautoman
Sage Bachelor

Post by Modelautoman » Fri May 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Keep talking guys. I do not wish to break the seals of my bachelorhood. Tell
me lots more.

lusitan

Post by lusitan » Fri May 21, 2010 5:42 pm

A good friend of mine is half White and half Asian. He couldn't get sex, not even a girlfriend back home, as he was Danish, raised in Denmark and the women there don't like Asians.

My friend is 6'6' and 280 pounds of muscle. Really clean cut. An Asian Brad Pitt.

One day, we were talking and he told me of his wish to visit the Philippines, his mother's Country.

We decide to spend our holidays there...the second the airplane lands, every woman, every girl, hell, every straight MAN is after my friend... calling him guapo(handsome)... wanting to do him.

Bottom line: my friend couldn't get a kiss back home but in Asia...

He deflowered so many virgins. He had extremely attractive Filipinas chasing him. married women cheated with him, widows of many years slept with him... That guy had so much sex, I'm surprised he didn't die from indigestion.

It was a lot of fun, to see Europeans and guys from my own Country ,with a young Filipina in their arms, grinning like fools, and then the girls would see my friend and leave their boyfriends/husbands - for my friend!

He even had movie directors trying to make an actor out of him.

He was in Sex land. He decided to stay there. I think he's still there, banging woman after woman after woman.

by the way, this guy's mother was a refugee when she met his father, an engineer. When he married her, she was the cleaning lady.. now she doesn't do a damn thing.

Another funny thing is that all women are absolutely Hypergamy creatures.

They always want someone who is "better" than the guys they have around them.

When I was a teenager, no girl my age looked at me. I didn't exist.

Now that I'm in my 20's, I get a lot of attention from teenagers. Amazing. I don't even have to look my best, heck, most of the time I look like a bum but I still get a lot of attention.

The females my age don't notice me as I don't have what they want(willing to spend money on them).

So I guess that, when I reach the age of 30/40, women aged 25 will be giving me lots of attention?

Who's up for a relationship with such a creature?

thesilentwitness

Post by thesilentwitness » Fri May 21, 2010 5:48 pm

I cannot work up any sympathy for someone so foolish. You even stated that he was no clueless mangina, he actually had cottoned on to the WW scam, yet was desperate enough for pussy that he married some girl just because she was "foreign".

And after only 6 weeks?!?!

Mind-boggling stupidity. Hopefully he'll only need this one disaster to finally clear up any confusion he may still harbour regarding the nature of women, although I doubt it, seeing as he's shown an utter lack of basic judgement in geting himself into this mess to begin with. Perhaps he'll try his luck with a Filipina next? Jeez.......

Some people just get what they deserve, unfortunately.

dsc
Sage Bachelor

Post by dsc » Fri May 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Welcome to the forum, thesilentwitness..

[quote]dcs, I noticed the same thing. All the FW that I managed to talk to where interested in having kids as far as I could tell. Of course I didn't ask them that the second after I met them but for the ones I did manage to bring the topic up, they wanted kids. I simply do not want to have any children and I thought long and hard about the issue. Always thought it would be kind of fun to find a woman who didn't want kids either, wanted to enjoy life, travel, experience new things but forget about it, I'd have more luck looking for leprechauns.[/quote]

After coming back from Thailand in latter 2006, I emailed the fellow who created the great Thailand website w w w.stickmanbangkok.com about an ad he had running on his website for a while: http://www.thai-professional.com

I relayed my concerns about not wanting children. He asked the owner of the service this and said this is something they ask the women there. Seems to me a good percentage (30% or so) don't want children also.

So that sounds like a better option, I suppose, but I can't get all enthusiastic about this either for some of the reasons named in this thread and the countless horror stories I've read on Stick's site about western men who've been screwed over by Thai women -- even if they did go over to Thailand to live.

Poor me -- I guess I'll just die alone, hehe.. :D

thesilentwitness

Post by thesilentwitness » Fri May 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Thanks dsc. I've been ghosting :D on here, voraciously consuming the content for the past few weeks since I discovered the site, finally registed a few days ago as I just HAD to start throwing my 2 cents in, there's just too many good discussions going on here NOT TO.

Great site, I look forward to being an active contributor.

analyzing
Sage Bachelor

Post by analyzing » Fri May 21, 2010 6:46 pm

This guy is an idiot. Who told him to bring a "lady" over here... hehehe. He will have to learn the hard way.

If seeking a foreign bride, stay over there, don't bring them back. If you bring a tootsie roll over here and dump it in a pile of turds, eventually the tootsie roll will turn into a turd.

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Fri May 21, 2010 10:45 pm

yeah but , she was different!

, thanks for sharing.

, keep on posting!

thegreatgasby

Post by thegreatgasby » Sat May 22, 2010 12:12 am

I guess he found out the hard way huh? Maybe she will make him some Korean food before the divorce.

ryan30
Bachelor

Post by ryan30 » Sat May 22, 2010 3:54 am

I don't understand this....everytime an MGTOW man talks about foreign vacation or expat they will invariably say how they would like to bang hot foreign women or settle there with a "nice broad who loves men" :roll:

Is that all a man can think of when imagining a foreign trip?

There is so much to do and enjoy in a foreign trip apart from engaging with whores and wives (one and the same thing). Lets take the example of Thailand, how many people know that there is a "Tiger Temple" in Thailand, 165kms from the Bangkok City, where tiger cubs are brought from various places and raised there by monks. Generally tourists are not allowed inside and it requires a special permission from the Govt. One would never get a chance to see such amazing animals from such a close distance. Whenever I go to Thailand, that place is a high priority for me.

See, there is more in Thailand alone other than massage parlors and whores.

The trick is not to go and stay in a foreign land, getting exploited by a foreign bitch. The trick is to control ur lust irrespective of international borders, so that u never need any.

Geez!! Men are notoriously STUPID :roll:

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Post by christopheroregon » Sat May 22, 2010 8:03 am

Ryan:

It's the "Breeder" mentality. Most men think with their genitals, and don't have the intelligence to see beyond the end of their pecker. Personally, I find this obsession with sex to be unsavory, to say the least. There is so much more to life than an empty hole.....

Christopher

Prodigal Son
Legend Bachelor

Post by Prodigal Son » Sat May 22, 2010 8:37 am

[quote]Prodigal Son;

Thank you, my boy. You have the potential to go far in life, and by that I don't mean economically. (Although you probably will.)

By this, I mean you have the capacity to ENJOY LIFE, something that eludes most people, be they men or women. And really, to me, that's what it's all about.

Once you look back at your life, and ponder how you would have done things differently, the last thing you want to do is reflect on years wasted pursuing women. The almost inevitable STD's aside, chasing women is a fruitless venture that will leave you drained physically, spiritually and emotionally. It's a dead end.

At 22, a man can't begin to visualize what peace will descend upon him when his sex drive cools, and cool it will. The time will pass more quickly than you realize. At that point, you don't want to be shackled to an aging harpy that will only grow uglier and meaner as time goes on.

I'm not old by any means, but I've been looking back and wondering about things I could have done. Might have done. Maybe should have done.

Perfect I'm not, but I have no regrets. My success in life is not based on a female-inspired set of standards. I don't make a six-figure income, as does my brother. Nor do I need to. As a single man, success is measured not in terms of dollars and cents (or English pounds) but by peace of mind. Contentment.

I wake up every day, and look forward to getting up. If I die tomorrow, I will have no regrets. No unfulfilled dreams. No angry witch glowering at me on my death bed.

Just peace and quiet, in both this life and the one to come.

THAT is success.

Christopher[/quote]

Christopher,
Thank you again my friend.

I couldn't agree more with what you're saying and that you choose to live your life for you and no one else is to be commended. I remember when I first started on these forums, another member said that I had to learn to put myself first for nobody else would, seems that they were right as there's so many people lining up to take advantage but very few lining up for genuine and sincere reasons. I enjoy reading what you have to say, though this might sound silly I think of you in someways as the "father" figure I've never had because you're teaching me what I might have been taught if I'd had a parent around as I was growing up, your lessons are in real life and about what REALLY matters. You don't cover up the truth to placate women and tell us guys some fairytale, for it's not like that and never will be. I really enjoy my life, going my own way has been a fantastic decision for me and I'm already reaping the rewards in every aspect of my life. I'm sure that as time goes on I'll continue to be happy and do well for myself, it's been hard growing up as I've done without a family but I'm learning that in the end? the only person you really have is yourself, you come into this world alone and you go out of it alone too.

Regards,
~ Prodigal Son.

MarkyMark
Happy Bachelor

Post by MarkyMark » Sat May 22, 2010 9:13 am

Chris,

If you can, refer him to Hawaiian Libertarian's page; perhaps if this guy uses some 'game' techniques on his wife, he can turn things around. HL was in the same spot, and he credits 'game' with saving his marriage. He said that he learned how to handle the inevitable tests women will throw at a man and pass 'em. Refer him to HL's page, please! Otherwise, we know how this movie will end...

MarkyMark

thesilentwitness

Post by thesilentwitness » Sat May 22, 2010 3:02 pm

How about a woman passing the tests a man throws at HER? Why must it always be about jumping through hoops for immature womenfolk? I'm sorry, but learning how to more effectively jump through a woman's hoops is not progress, it's simply refined slavery. Learning how to more effectively "pass the tests" a woman throws at you is missing the forest for the trees, in my opinion.

lusitan

Post by lusitan » Sat May 22, 2010 4:47 pm

[quote]How about a woman passing the tests a man throws at HER? Why must it always be about jumping through hoops for immature womenfolk? I'm sorry, but learning how to more effectively jump through a woman's hoops is not progress, it's simply refined slavery. Learning how to more effectively "pass the tests" a woman throws at you is missing the forest for the trees, in my opinion.

[/quote]

Because men want her vagina. Desires leads to suffering. Whoever owns what you want will get to raise the price for it.

By the way, women only play games with average males. You should see how much I laugh when I see some guy work his butt off to get a girlfriend, while my friends get approached by women all the time.

I still remember the day a friend of mine got approached by a very hot national celebrity.

Yap, if a man is average, doesn't matter whether he goes for ugly women or average women; to women, an average man is the male equivalent of a fat chick.

So you see, its not that women are immature for playing games. If they trow games, if they play hard to get: They don't want the man.

When a woman wants a man she will even sleep with him on the street, without having to be drunk.