Red Flags

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Red Flags

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat May 22, 2010 1:15 am

Today I took off the day from studying from my next CPA Exam because today I attended my Cousins college graduation as well as attending her celebration dinner later in the evening. During the graduation I saw one of the other college graduates. I thought she had a pretty face and a tight body; my first thought was I wouldnt mind hitting that. For the purpose of this thread I will call her Princess.

But it didnt take long for Princess to let on some very big red flags or danger signals. At the end of the graduation each of the graduates got a chance to share what was on their mind with the audience.

Princess quickly ran up to the microphone to be first. (Red flag #1, this is a sure sign of Princess being an attention whore). In her speech Princess thanked her Mom and admired her mother for being a strong independent woman. (Red flag #2, this is a sure sign that this would be someone who would compete with you in the home rather than trying to complement you). Also, when Princess shared what was on her mind, Princess told the audience that she is a very big talker. (Red flag #3, this is a sure signal Princesss future boyfriend/husband will endure endless nagging, and have to hear hours of endless bitching).

After the college graduation, with those were 3 danger signals that was enough for me to want to stay clear from Princess. However, this was not the last I saw of her. It just turns out Princess happens to be very good friends with my cousin. Princess just so happened to be a guest at my cousins celebration dinner. We sat at a round table where there were 13 people. Only my Aunt sat between Princess and myself. Boy and let me tell you more red flags just kept coming out and I didnt even need to say a word.

Right as we had dinner Princess reached over to my plate grabbed my napkin and dropped it in my lap. Princess told me everyone else was had their napkin in their lap and I needed a reminder. Needless to say, once I was going to put food on my plate, I would have needed to remove the napkin from my plate any way. This seems innocent and on surface not that big of a deal, however this brings me to the next red flag. (Red flag #4, If Princess felt the need to reach over and pick up a napkin on a strangers plate and drop in the strangers lap who before today Princess has never met, this is a sure sign of a control freak. This is also a sure sign that Princess will be nitpicking and exploiting any potential flaws her future boyfriend/husband will have and you can count on Princess angrily bitching about the short coming of her future boyfriend/husband to them and to Princesss friends behind her future boyfriends/husbands back.

While sitting at the dinner table Princess admitted she didnt know how to cook. Only when Princess worked at a restaurant very recently, she finally learned to cook a couple of meals. (Red flag #5, if Princess hardly knows how to cook, dont be expecting home cook meals from her after a long day of work. If Princess hardly knows how to cook for herself, she sure the hell wont be cooking for you.)

Things even got more interesting as Princess was sitting right next to my Aunt on her right side, while I was sitting next to my Aunt on her left side and I couldnt help but over hear what Princess was telling my Aunt. At a social dinner table, Princess was blasting her father, and specifically told my Aunt that she hated her father and called him an asswhole, and told my Aunt she never wants to see her father again. (Red flag #6, any woman who hates her father or has no respect for her father, will most likely end up hating her future boyfriend/husband and will not have any respect for him.)

But wait, there is more! Princess graduated with an environmental studies degree and when asked what she was going to do next, here is her answer. She got a job to do administrative work for a womens shelter, to help out women in domestic violence cases. (Red flag #7, Other than marrying or having kid(s) with a divorce lawyer, I cant think of a more frightening type of person to get married or have kid(s) with. Princess will know very well how to make very good false allegations alleging domestic violence, and will know very well how to destroy a man in divorce court so she could get the maximum financial benefit possible).

Believe it or not, there was another red flag. My Dad asked Princess why she chose environmental studies. Princess didnt give a clear answer but what she did say was disturbing. Princess told my Dad she was going to be a business major but then she WENT THROUGH A CRISIS, took an environmental class and changed majors. (Red Flag #8, Princess has already had a CRISIS during her early 20s which is her physical prime, these years are suppose to be her best years of her life. If Princess has already had a crisis in her early 20s, I dont even want to imagine what her CRISES will be like when she is in her 30s 40s and 50s. All I know is I sure the hell wouldnt want to be her boyfriend/husband, ex-husband, or be the mother of my kid(s) when she goes through her next CRISIS and her CRISES beyond that.

My sister, Mother, and Aunt all adored my cousins friend and remarked what a delightful young lady Princess is. What I observed today, was a ticking time bomb that will go off in the near future. I was able to discover 8 red flags in one day (two social events). She does have her youthful attractiveness and will most likely have it for another 3-5 years before it quickly erodes. Most likely there will be some men who will quickly ignore the danger signals and will do anything to get inside of Princesss panties. At least for me I know I can blow a sigh relief. This is because when this ticking time bomb goes off, I will be out of harms way.

sjenner
In a class of his own

Red Flags

Post by sjenner » Sat May 22, 2010 1:33 am

Outcast- brilliant analysis and well said to alert men to these danger signs in women. I was at the jacuzzi today and three young skanks came out to the area. They all were loud, boorish and smoked. Fortunately, I left soon after since I had already soaked a while before they fouled the area with their disgusting presence.

thegreatgasby

Red Flags

Post by thegreatgasby » Sat May 22, 2010 2:08 am

I made the mistake of being in the presence of some skanks at the park today while I was walking my dog. Those skanks were cursing out loud and gossiping about who they would like to sleep with in the near future.

dsc
Sage Bachelor

Red Flags

Post by dsc » Sat May 22, 2010 8:33 am

Yes, great analysis, OS.

Knowledge is power.

Most guys would look past that because she is cute, but that'll be to their own undoing.

[quote]Those skanks were cursing out loud and gossiping about who they would like to sleep with in the near future.[/quote]

Classy..

Modelautoman
Sage Bachelor

Red Flags

Post by Modelautoman » Sat May 22, 2010 10:04 am

[quote]I made the mistake of being in the presence of some skanks at the park today while I was walking my dog. Those skanks were cursing out loud and gossiping about who they would like to sleep with in the near future.[/quote]
Friend I had a similar incident while entering a grocery store
some weeks ago. Definitely single mothers in training.

oldschoolbmx37

Red Flags

Post by oldschoolbmx37 » Sat May 22, 2010 10:22 am

Princess will end up as a single mom on POF within a year anyways, so I wouldn't worry about it.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Red Flags

Post by outcastsuperstar » Sat May 22, 2010 11:34 am

[quote]Princess will end up as a single mom on POF within a year anyways, so I wouldn't worry about it. [/quote]

Believe me I'm not worried about it one bit. In fact I'm not mad, upset, or have anything personal against her.

I made this thread because many men will go after a hot piece of ass no matter what and completely ignore the danger signals. This thread was to alert guest readers and new members to potential danger signals should they be dating women in this country or be dating abroad.

lusitan

Red Flags

Post by lusitan » Sat May 22, 2010 12:43 pm

[quote]Princess will end up as a single mom on POF within a year anyways, so I wouldn't worry about it. [/quote]

Believe me I'm not worried about it one bit. In fact I'm not mad, upset, or have anything personal against her.

I made this thread because what and completely ignore the danger signals. This thread was to alert guest readers and new members to potential danger signals should they be dating women in this country or be dating abroad.[/quote]

Really? most guys I see chasing women, are average guys chasing I've heard many average friends tell me that the woman they want is so hot, only for me to check the female out and see how average she is.

Hot women have a bad attitude -towards average males.

Average women have a bad attitude - towards average women/men.

It wouldn't make any sense, if an average woman found an average man to be attractive, much like it would be rather shocking if I found an average female to be more attractive than Natalie Portman.

sjenner
In a class of his own

Red Flags

Post by sjenner » Sat May 22, 2010 6:42 pm

"Hot women have a bad attitude -towards average males."

Actually, I find hot women to be friendlier to me than the average/below average skank in the Anglosphere.

"Average women have a bad attitude - towards average women/men."

True! Funny since they have zero to offer but a stinky hole and poor looks!

lusitan

Red Flags

Post by lusitan » Sat May 22, 2010 8:51 pm

[quote]"Hot women have a bad attitude -towards average males."

Actually, I find hot women to be friendlier to me than the average/below average skank in the Anglosphere.

"Average women have a bad attitude - towards average women/men."

True! Funny since they have zero to offer but a stinky hole and poor looks!
[/quote]

Hot women having a bad attitude toward average men = if he shows an interest, be ready for a lashing.

I know several hotties befriending many males. Those are the average males; the very good looking males get to bone them, though.

Nothing like befriending a woman, develop feelings for her and then see some Jackass Brad Pitt come near her, steal her "away" from you. Great lesson for young men :D.

sjenner
In a class of his own

Red Flags

Post by sjenner » Sat May 22, 2010 9:01 pm

+1 lusitan. The key is to feign indifference to ALL women in the Anglosphere. As soon as I did this, I boned tons of hot women. However, none are worth dealing with. At least with hot foreign women, the odds of finding a decent one are far greater. Just don't bring them back to the Anglosphere or marry them.

lusitan

Red Flags

Post by lusitan » Sat May 22, 2010 9:05 pm

[quote]+1 lusitan. The key is to feign indifference to ALL women in the Anglosphere. As soon as I did this, I boned tons of hot women. However, none are worth dealing with. At least with hot foreign women, the odds of finding a decent one are far greater. Just don't bring them back to the Anglosphere or marry them.[/quote]

Its true. I once had a chick going after a player. The dude either played her really good or she wasn't that cognitive. I'm inclined for the latter. Well, the more interest and decency I displayed, the more she was turned off.

I began to ignore her. Now I receive text messages from her and phone calls - which I ignore. The more I ignore her, the more interested she becomes.

One of my very good looking friends can't get tail because he treats women like they want to be treated...or so they say. Told him time and time again but he doesn't believe me. He treats the hot females in a mangina fashion; he sleeps with the fat chicks and the uglies, because he treats them with indifference.

MarcusAurelius
Professional Bachelor

Red Flags

Post by MarcusAurelius » Sun May 23, 2010 4:27 am

That post rocks. I love how you just kept calling her Princess. Frickin hysterical, you had me laughing out loud. It is so funny when you have a conversation with women. I was hanging around some female friends quite a bit last year just to observe their behavior...and it was always amusing because they would just talk on and on about SHIT. It was like nothing of substance ever came out of their mouths. I would find myself becoming bored very quickly. Also, when you talk to them, about anything remotely serious, it is painfully SHOCKING how little they can contribute. I could get a better opinion on, say, how to deal with a situation at work, from one of my cats than these shallow creatures. One girl, whom I dated briefly, HAS A DEGREE IN PSYCHOLOGY, so naturally, I engaged her on the subject. Her response was

"I like to know what makes you tick, and what makes me tick. I want to know what everyone is thinking."

Uhhhhhh....hahahaha....lol. That was the MOST intellectual response I got out of her!! And she has a DEGREE in it for God's sakes. I started talking to her about the contrast between Carl Jung and Freud very matter of factly, and I was discussing some of Jung's writings....and all of a sudden she interjects: "who is Carl Jung?"

OH MY GOD....lol. I've never taken a psychology course in MY LIFE...yet....being a lover of knowlege and philosophy, I am well read and versed on the subject...INDEPENDENTLY. And here this creature has a degree and has never heard of Jung.

Again, Solomon the Cat would be a better choice for an intellectual conversation than a female.

Lastly, oh yeah...hahaha I loved in your post that she had a crisis. Hahaha. I seriously, gentlemen, of alllllllllllllllllllll the women I have known, from teens on, have yet to meet ONE female who has not had SOME sort of crisis. Well, par for the course I guess It would seem all american women are walking disasters and ticking time bombs. Menopause? Who needs it? They are already quite mad!!!

manasmaker

Red Flags

Post by manasmaker » Sun May 23, 2010 7:07 am

I went to a small party last night , just a dozen or so of my friends.

Two attractive young women there and two older ones , well I started applying a little of what I have learned here and it was very funny to see them squirm.

I ignored all the women and just talked about bikes and outdoors stuff with my male pals , until the conversation turned to my imminent singledom (which in reality I have already been for over two years) but the women did not know this.

They were shocked and drop open mouthed at my intention not to bother living with another woman or even dating again and at my contention that I will be perfectly happy living alone.

Just to noise them up a bit I said that if I did ever date again (I won`t but hey ho) that the woman would not only have to pay for her own dinner drinks etc , but would have to find her own way to the date or pay half of my petrol costs on top if she wanted picking up.

The looks on the faces were priceless .

ghostforever

Red Flags

Post by ghostforever » Sun May 23, 2010 8:12 am

[quote]The looks on the faces were priceless.[/quote]

Speaking of priceless looks on women's faces, you should have seen the look on this one woman's face last night after I turned down her offer for sex. I was at a nightclub (which I go to only once a year nowadays) and this fairly-attractive female was trying to hit it off with me. In spite of me not showing any signs of reciprocation, she eventually touched my hand and asked if I wanted to come back to her place with her. She was very direct and showed no signs of subtlety. Because I am not what lusitan would describe as an "above-average" male, these situations do not occur that often in my life; and when they do, the woman on the other end is usually far less attractive than the one who showed me interest last night. Thus, one part of me (the "little head") was thinking, "You never know when an opportunity like this will present itself again... go for it!" The other part of me (the "big head") was assessing the possible risks and dangers; Christopher in Oregon's STD-related posts sprung to mind as did a few graphic photos of STDs that were posted here. In the end, the more analytical head reigned victorious over the more impulsive one. The attractive young woman, for perhaps the first time in her life, didn't get her way. She was obviously shocked that a man would actually turn her down in such a manner. I'd wager my entire investment portfolio that this same slut ended up taking some other guy home with her that night, and probably gave him at least one incurable STD. As for me, I will remain STD-free and carefree, just the way a happy bachelor should be. ;)

ghostforever

Red Flags

Post by ghostforever » Sun May 23, 2010 8:46 am

[quote]I started talking to her about the contrast between Carl Jung and Freud very matter of factly, and I was discussing some of Jung's writings....and all of a sudden she interjects: "who is Carl Jung?"

OH MY GOD....lol. I've never taken a psychology course in MY LIFE...yet....being a lover of knowlege and philosophy, I am well read and versed on the subject...INDEPENDENTLY. And here this creature has a degree and has never heard of Jung.[/quote]

How does someone have a degree in psychology without knowing who Carl Jung is? I took Psych 101 as a general elective in college and learned about him.

I'm sure your experience with that piece of work only strengthened your belief in Schopenhauer's take on women. :lol:

Shameless
Happy Bachelor

Red Flags

Post by Shameless » Sun May 23, 2010 10:56 am

Right on, man.

It's just not worth it anymore, the odds are just stacked way too high against us.

It's one thing to read Chris's herpes stories, but something else entirely to a herpes story.

I've got no bumps, lesions, or drips and I intend to keep it that way.

If you had succumbed to temptation your odds of becoming a story would be very high, especially with a woman who would sleep with a random guy in a bar.

I'd say you dodged a bullet for sure.

Modelautoman
Sage Bachelor

Red Flags

Post by Modelautoman » Sun May 23, 2010 12:24 pm

[quote]I went to a small party last night , just a dozen or so of my friends.

Two attractive young women there and two older ones , well I started applying a little of what I have learned here and it was very funny to see them squirm.

I ignored all the women and just talked about bikes and outdoors stuff with my male pals , until the conversation turned to my imminent singledom (which in reality I have already been for over two years) but the women did not know this.

They were shocked and drop open mouthed at my intention not to bother living with another woman or even dating again and at my contention that I will be perfectly happy living alone.

Just to noise them up a bit I said that if I did ever date again (I won`t but hey ho) that the woman would not only have to pay for her own dinner drinks etc , but would have to find her own way to the date or pay half of my petrol costs on top if she wanted picking up.

The looks on the faces were priceless .
[/quote]

Manasmaker, you dirty dog! ;) Good for you!

Modelautoman
Sage Bachelor

Red Flags

Post by Modelautoman » Sun May 23, 2010 12:26 pm

And learn to keep dodging them for as long as you shall live, because the
sights are on us guys, don't become a target.

MarcusAurelius
Professional Bachelor

Red Flags

Post by MarcusAurelius » Sun May 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Hahaha, I don't KNOW Ghost, it is ABSURD...but true. And it sure as hell did. He was dead on about women.

I had a slightly similar experience at a night club recently. I go to them just to have a drink, and watch the animals in their natural habitats for a laugh. This asian girl approached me at the bar and told me I was the most well dressed man there, and she had to buy me a drink. Now everyone knows I am fond of them, but this one...not so much. She was of an infinitely less quality than my fillipina girl, was actually a tad bit overweight....so I could tell she was "made in America"....that alone left a sour taste in my mouth. Plus she was older. But I made banter with her, and ended up drinking 2 more shots with her ON HER DIME...which was amusing. She introduced me to her two female friends, also asian, that were much more attractive...and younger..I thought about pulling a PUA pivot, but it also occurred to me I actually had the "Mother Hen" as Pua's call them hitting on me, which is a rarity because they are usually the bitchiest, so I knew pulling a Pivot would be difficult. I told her that I would be right back, after dancing with the three of them for a song.

I went outside smoking a clove, debating what to do. Should I go for the less attractive, older mother hen? Should I try to pivot to one of the cuter asians? Or....it was a nice night out....felt like a good night to pull the sunroof back and cruise and listen to some trance music.

When the clove was about half done, I thought to myself, why even bother??? I'll take the IMPORT over the DOMESTIC with the look anyday. So I chose the latter, and never even went back in.

I appreciated the fifteen bucks she spent on me in drinks though hahaha

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

Red Flags

Post by christopheroregon » Mon May 24, 2010 12:40 am

ghostforever;

Damn. I robbed you of a lifetime of using pliers to yank off your genital warts. Sigh. :roll:

My bad.

Christopher

edred30

Red Flags

Post by edred30 » Mon May 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Superb, superb, superb illustration of warning signs, OS. Here are a few more gems fro mthe mouths of babes:

-I'm tired of dating.
-It's good to see white men losing their priviledged position in society.
-I'm old fashioned.

bothrops

Red Flags

Post by bothrops » Mon May 24, 2010 9:40 pm

[quote]That post rocks. I love how you just kept calling her Princess. Frickin hysterical, you had me laughing out loud. It is so funny when you have a conversation with women. I was hanging around some female friends quite a bit last year just to observe their behavior...and it was always amusing because they would just talk on and on about SHIT. It was like nothing of substance ever came out of their mouths. I would find myself becoming bored very quickly. Also, when you talk to them, about anything remotely serious, it is painfully SHOCKING how little they can contribute. I could get a better opinion on, say, how to deal with a situation at work, from one of my cats than these shallow creatures. One girl, whom I dated briefly, HAS A DEGREE IN PSYCHOLOGY, so naturally, I engaged her on the subject. Her response was

"I like to know what makes you tick, and what makes me tick. I want to know what everyone is thinking."

Uhhhhhh....hahahaha....lol. That was the MOST intellectual response I got out of her!! And she has a DEGREE in it for God's sakes. I started talking to her about the contrast between Carl Jung and Freud very matter of factly, and I was discussing some of Jung's writings....and all of a sudden she interjects: "who is Carl Jung?"

OH MY GOD....lol. I've never taken a psychology course in MY LIFE...yet....being a lover of knowlege and philosophy, I am well read and versed on the subject...INDEPENDENTLY. And here this creature has a degree and has never heard of Jung.

Again, Solomon the Cat would be a better choice for an intellectual conversation than a female.

Lastly, oh yeah...hahaha I loved in your post that she had a crisis. Hahaha. I seriously, gentlemen, of alllllllllllllllllllll the women I have known, from teens on, have yet to meet ONE female who has not had SOME sort of crisis. Well, par for the course I guess It would seem all american women are walking disasters and ticking time bombs. Menopause? Who needs it? They are already quite mad!!![/quote]

Ain't that the truth. Women so rarely seem to contribute anything of value to a conversation.

Some of the biggest assholes I have met have been psyhcology grads. You would think they would learn the little truth about catching more flies with honey in their little classes.

Apparently when they act like a snotty douche no one likes them.

Who would have thought?

At least with their psych. degrees they can take the extra step of irrationality and analyze why they are too hot and too much woman for you.

btownsportsfan

Red Flags

Post by btownsportsfan » Mon May 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Absolutely bothrops.
My sister doesn't even have a full psych. degree.She minored in psychology and she's a bitch.Heck,she even admits it.