Post by analyzing » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:34 pm

but i love to analyze things that are difficult to quantify
me too :P

Nice graphs.

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Re: Superbad's Anatomy of a Woman's Life

Post by superbad » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:23 am

thank you analyzing. i learned a lot doing this thread.

bob
Happy Bachelor

Post by bob » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:26 am

I've read the bit about female libido escalating in the late 30s elsewhere, too. Maybe a change in the testosterone/estrogen balance with menopause looming?
To err is human, but to really fuck things up you need a feminist. Or a Liberal. Same thing.

As Laws of Nature, Newtonian Physics and AWALT may break down under some circumstances - but none of us will ever experience those circumstances.

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:21 am

could be bob, may a biologic equivalent of a "kick in the ass". it correlates with a huge drop in attractiveness. if they can't get pregnant via static genetics, looks. then the dynamic genetics, hormone systems, kick in.

Cmate

Post by Cmate » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:30 pm

analyzing wrote:Grant it, there are other factors involved..

Females sexual peak libido is 35y/o? I would think their sexual peak libido would correlate with their biological attractiveness? You know how many modern women have their fun during their 20's and then start to look for a sucker in their 30's. I theorize their peak sexual attractiveness is around 18-27y/o and usual around 27y/o their looks start to dissipate including libido. I can see why their libido would be racing at 35(no babies) because they know internally their time is running out.
Her libido climbs 48%, so she's in "seek" mode.
Wonder if the female libido correlates with their peak sexual attractiveness? hmm
That could be putting the cart before the horse. Increased libido could be there precisely to offset her diminished ability to attract males with her appearance alone?

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Increased libido could be there precisely to offset her diminished ability to attract males with her appearance alone?
Cmate, sounds right. their libido stage kicks in just as their looks stage is burning up in the atmosphere.

Attic corner

Post by Attic corner » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:31 pm

Superbad, I just started reading your posts and they are informative. You said you have some holes in your ideas, it is good for you to admit this. I would like for you to consider a problem with your libido graph. How is this measured? You can measure the physical response to stimulation in men and women but that only tells part of the story. I have had success bringing women to orgasm from 18- 40. I see no particular difference in the amount of effort on my part correlated to age. If the girl wants me then it happens, if she is indifferent then it will not, age seems to be unrelated. There are men that are better looking than me and better in bed but that also does not seem to matter. Technique and physical attractiveness only gets a guy so far. It has been my experience that women are most motivated and thus considered to have higher libidos when they are desperate, ie 30. It is the combination of desperation and hope that gets a woman wet, IMHO. Maybe this is not an important distinction as it agrees mostly with your graph, but it is important to understand the why. Just because a woman is 34 does not mean you can get her off.

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:06 am

Just because a woman is 34 does not mean you can get her off.
I agree Attic corner. I found that libido graph online. You brought up some interesting points! ~sb~

2wize
Legend Bachelor

Post by 2wize » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:41 am

" A woman is a butterfly who turns into a caterpillar." -Superbad
::yay::

That's all you need to know. :) /thread

Attic corner

Post by Attic corner » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:03 pm

A big, fat, wrinkly, hairy one.

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:42 pm

To be fair, an "Anatomy of a Man's Life" might look similar. If you're constantly improving your life and yourself, it behooves you to stay single.