Superbad's Visual Red Pill

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Bachelorhood is your key to wealth, health, freedom, and happiness.
VRP_1.jpg
VRP_1.jpg (542.55 KiB) Viewed 18730 times
VRP_2.jpg
VRP_2.jpg (593.89 KiB) Viewed 18729 times
VRP_3.jpg
VRP_3.jpg (577.84 KiB) Viewed 18729 times
VRP_4.jpg
VRP_4.jpg (589.57 KiB) Viewed 18729 times
hertranjectory.gif
hertranjectory.gif (474.1 KiB) Viewed 18729 times

Prodigal Son
Legend Bachelor

Post by Prodigal Son » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Superbad, thank you so much for posting this once more!
I can't tell you just how valuable it's proven in allowing men a more... "visual" representation of the wreck that is modern women.

It's a pity I can't +1 you for this,
PS

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:40 pm

you're very welcome

Nibiru

Post by Nibiru » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:43 pm

These pictures are very educational lol

lineinthesand
Probie

Post by lineinthesand » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:03 am

No matter how many times I look at those pics..they still amaze me. Isn't #50 that chick from Weird Science? My god. I can't honestly say that I want to have sex with any of those women.

And they are all rich and famous..LOL

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:59 pm

cool

lineinthesand
Probie

Post by lineinthesand » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:02 am

Well, at least Jabba the Hut got to have princess Leia before she blew up, LOL. Makes you wonder if ol' Jabba would still want her?

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Sat May 14, 2011 2:53 pm

i know lineinthesand, princess laid-ya was pretty hot.

guys, remember this one?...
sexinthenursinghome.jpg
sexinthenursinghome.jpg (186.97 KiB) Viewed 18728 times

arcangel911
Sage Bachelor

Post by arcangel911 » Sun May 15, 2011 9:56 am

Superbad-

Great addition. I do enjoy red heads, but tis a shame what this last lass has become.

(In another note, I recent saw the 80's flick Summer School with Mark Harmon and Kristie Alley.... Where Mark Harmon looks like he has aged maybe a few years, Miss Kristie Alley on the other hand has ballooned to whale sized proportions....)

silentstorm666
Professional Bachelor

Re: Superbad's Visual Red Pill

Post by silentstorm666 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:02 am

This is before my time. Some thought she was a great looking piece of T&A.

Sinead O'Connor

Then... ... and now (a fat bushpig mole)

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:34 am

good one silentstorm666. Sinead is 44. and my statistics show that a woman who is 44 is a zero in the beauty department. and i'm always rights. just kidding. guys, run out and get married! Sinead was just a fluke. she tore up a picture of the pope and God hit her with the ugly stick. your girl will age beautifully like Madonna. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some thought she was a great looking piece of T&A.
maybe a great looking piece of A. i am pretty sure my T's are bigger than hers. :lol:

arcangel911
Sage Bachelor

Post by arcangel911 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:24 pm

superbad wrote:good one silentstorm666. Sinead is 44. and my statistics show that a woman who is 44 is a zero in the beauty department. and i'm always rights. just kidding. guys, run out and get married! Sinead was just a fluke. she tore up a picture of the pope and God hit her with the ugly stick. your girl will age beautifully like Madonna. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some thought she was a great looking piece of T&A.
maybe a great looking piece of A. i am pretty sure my T's are bigger than hers. :lol:

I know my shaved head is prettier than hers.... :lol:

Those are great photos all the way down the post. Just more reasons to not get married and have your hobbies.
"Don't forget your towel"- Douglas Addams
"Use power to curb power"- Chinese Proverb

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:20 am

sjhorseface.jpg
sjhorseface.jpg (37.87 KiB) Viewed 17348 times
A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Why the long face?"

Lord Beckett
Professional Bachelor

Post by Lord Beckett » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:17 am

The plane picture cracked me up. :)
Getting married does not reflect my core mandate. For I am a MGHOW and I will do whats right for me.

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:13 am

made it in Animation Shop Pro. :D

Lord Beckett
Professional Bachelor

Post by Lord Beckett » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:30 am

superbad wrote:made it in Animation Shop Pro. :D
I heard about this picture before, but could never previously find it. Nice work. :mrgreen:
Getting married does not reflect my core mandate. For I am a MGHOW and I will do whats right for me.

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:11 pm

thanks man. it's true. for husbands, it's horror. for bachelors, it's poetry. every hot, snobby chick eventually gets their ass handed to them by father time. by 30, nine out of ten women are not hot. no power. game over.

wc
Sage Bachelor

Post by wc » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:43 pm

To be honest, the first time I had read this, I sort of questioned it? I mean after all, a woman in her late 20's, early 30's is still a young and desirable woman, right?

So I found myself doing a similar comparison and looking up actresses, that while still in their teens, were astounding. A few that come to mind was the girl that played Topenga, in boy meets world; actress Daniele Fishel; and actress, and real life heiress, Liesal Pritzker (Matthews). Now I have seen some recent photos of these two formerly, hot babes, and while I'll not say that their looks are completely gone, they have faded considerably. Liesel Pritzker is only 28 years old, and she looks to be about half of what her former self was?

I also looked up a few beautiful women that I had seen in past TV shows or movies, and found myself saying to myself, "Yikes! that's the same sweet little thing that I saw in that episode of"..... (Insert show or movie of choice).

superbad's observations are indeed correct.

One thing that I do find surprising though, is that considering the short window life of a woman's appearance and fertility, that feminism has not had far more disastrous consequences for women than it has?

And here's one to end this post with, as it was recently on the news after her DUI arrest. Remember that adorable little thing Amanda Bynes?

Before:

After

analyzing
Sage Bachelor

Post by analyzing » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:08 pm

The visual red pill is real and not only for celebrities, in real life too!

A couple of years ago I saw one of my ex's in the grocery store but I saw her brother first.

When I was walking around the store I eventually stopped in the gummi bear section aisle :P

Well when I look up this guy and gal behind him are walking towards me and he says, "hey what's up analyzing?" I adjusted for a split second then realized it was this ex-girlfriend's brother. I said, "hey how's it going?" then realized this gal next to him was the former ex-girl of mine :shock: huh? "Father Time" shows no mercy and gave me my first "ex-girlfriend visual red pill".

The last time I saw her was about 15 years ago. Men are like wine... women like milk!

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Tue May 01, 2012 12:26 am

exactly analyzing. even if you knew her at 18, that brings her to 33. from AOAWL (Anatomy of a Woman's Life), you're talking 97% of chicks will be spent by then. i have seen some HOT ex girlfriends turn UGLY: body AND faces. scary, SCARY shit. of course everyone who said "why'd you dump her?" was never around later to see it.

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Tue May 01, 2012 12:51 am

superbad's observations are indeed correct.
thanks wc. sorry i missed your post. by peering into the future via the Visual Red Pill and AOAWL, it is easy to see the futility of marriage. some may say "looks aren't everything", problem is women age worse mentally.

sysop
Happy Bachelor

Post by sysop » Tue May 01, 2012 10:56 am

Guys you must understand that today's makeup is very advanced (we guys don't know some things even exist) and virtually every woman today is using it, so you can't really gauge whether or not a woman is truly attractive. Most women would go from say 8 to 3 instantly just by getting her face washed unexpectedly. :twisted:

To illustrate a power of makeup, see this guy (normal guy) transform into attractive woman just by applying makeup (it's not gay, just watch the video): http://youtu.be/BD8GxJmTyL0

Also women use trickery like thongs which go between their buttcracks which helps making their asses look more voluminous (it's a slight effect but works wonders for girls who are flat), and girls jeans are designed to redistribute ass body fat to form a very pleasing generic shape. Many woman's ass looks completely different when naked vs. in jeans. (don't ask how I know :oops: )

dsc
Sage Bachelor

Post by dsc » Tue May 01, 2012 11:49 am

To illustrate a power of makeup, see this guy (normal guy) transform into attractive woman just by applying makeup (it's not gay, just watch the video): http://youtu.be/BD8GxJmTyL0
I only watched the first 2 min (enough for me), but you're very generous using the terms 'normal' and 'attractive' :P

OTOH, I've been to Thailand, so I've seen a lot more of the same..

los

Post by los » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:31 am

Great post! I never expected #34 to be as bad as she is already. Just goes to show you that a woman really does have a short shelf-life and the old adage about not buying the cow... well it takes on a whole new meaning now doesn't it?

superbad
Sage Bachelor

Post by superbad » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:25 pm

thanks los. check out my "Anatomy of a Woman's Life".