oldschoolbmx37

Why are some men so weak???

Post by oldschoolbmx37 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 pm

WORD.

outcastsuperstar
Legend Bachelor

Post by outcastsuperstar » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Excellent Post! This one will have to get moved to the best of Happy Bachelors soon!

sjenner
In a class of his own

Post by sjenner » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:33 pm

I think that the reason why so many men are weak and become manginas is due to lack of inner development and lack of spiritual power. Also, many guys I know are breeders and cannot enjoy life on their own. One guy I know who is broke is a mangina and must always be surrounded constantly by female company. Much like how moths to a flame.

MarkyMark
Happy Bachelor

Re: Why are some men so weak???

Post by MarkyMark » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:16 pm

In many places, if a man and woman have lived together longer than the stipulated time, they're viewed as if they were husband and wife. This is done under the guise of giving cohabiting women the same 'rights' (read the same power to destroy a man) as married women...

retroframe
Probie

Post by retroframe » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:15 pm

Very well done post!

Most of my friends are in this category Spocksdisciple. Even one who went through a horrifying divorce (which divorce isn't horrifying?) and now lives at home with his parents. He is broke because child-support, alimony took everything. His wage is heavily garnished, and he didn't make much money anyway....BUT this is the really sad part. He wants to get married again, he still wants to find the one! He gets dates, sleeps around still thinking that he is going to find the his perfect girl in a city of 20,000. The mind boggles!

He gets on my case, he always says "Scout (my nickname) you could get action, and women if you just tried harder." When I explain that "I'm done" and that "if I am going to hook-up with a woman, she approaches me. She is attractive, hot, and she has more to say than a Cosmo-mag / or quotes by Hillary Clinton. That eliminates about 99% of them." He shakes his head and tells me that "you've only been with ONE chick, you wouldn't know really good sex, and you don't give any girl a chance!" The poor fool, I have had back breaking orgasms that he could only dream of while he was married to a shrew. Besides, the one girl I was with was totally, unequivically physically hot.
He takes ANYTHING that slinks his way.

Why are most men weak? Is it this over-worshipping of the sex act? Is it maybe that most men are raised by women? Educated in elementary school by mostly women teachers (men who go into this profession usually today are driven out within a few years), in high school by mostly women teachers? In the real world where all HR representatives / managers are women who love their position of power, and LOVE watching men squirm? Friends, like the one I mentioned above who are so deluded and hooked on the sexual rush and onset that they will slip it into ANY woman? Do they forget the bigger picture?

The answer is a yes.

datasdisciple
Happy Bachelor

Post by datasdisciple » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:28 am

My take on my men are so weak based on empirical evidence (maily, my day to day interaction with my co-workers).

1. Men naturally need sex.
2. Men naturally need someone to look up to them and support them.
3. Men are constantly bombarded with the idea that a normal man gets married and has 2.5 kids, a dog and a cat and a mortgage.Single men in their 30's get hit hard if they are still single and not seen with a girlfriend. The peer pressure is enourmous for most of them.
4. Worst of all, men are brainwashed to believe that women have the exact same feelings, the exact same needs, and the exact same mindset, when none of it is true.

Women's mindset goes more like this:

1. They want sex, but nowhere near the same level. Taking into account biological reasons as well as psychological ones, they probably want sex anywhere from 4 to 10 times less than the typical man. This is the reason why they cannot just be "ready" like men, because the sex drive for guys is always revved up. Women have to be coddled, and everything has to be perfect in their eyes for them to get horny. It is possible, but it's always a lot of work for the guy.

2. Women realize early on in life how easy it is to control and manipulate men to do whatever they want with the promise of sex. Sometimes they might be mildly physically interested in the man they want to manipulate, but most of the time they have zero physical attraction, but attracted to other "assets".

3. Speaking of assets, biologically women want a man who they consider "hot" (a good looking face, the appearance of strength) and at the same type this man should be extremely well off financially so the offspring can live a good life while she takes care of them at home. Normally this instinct is not necessarily a bad thing (as in the instinct of men to automatically want the skinniest big breasted woman possible) but when left unchecked, it gets into dangerous territory for both the man (who can be destroyed physically and financially) and the woman (who ends up destroyed emotionally, AKA "crazy as a loon").

4. They want to reproduce. They don't enjoy the sex act anywhere near as much as when it's for reproduction. Every woman has baby rabies, but it gets to critical mass in their mid 30's if they still haven't hooked a sucker to pay for it all.

This is why it's better just to stay single.
Positronic mind......

inplainsight
Legend Bachelor

Post by inplainsight » Tue May 24, 2016 4:11 pm

datasdisciple wrote:My take on my men are so weak based on empirical evidence (maily, my day to day interaction with my co-workers).

1. Men naturally need sex.
2. Men naturally need someone to look up to them and support them.
3. Men are constantly bombarded with the idea that a normal man gets married and has 2.5 kids, a dog and a cat and a mortgage.Single men in their 30's get hit hard if they are still single and not seen with a girlfriend. The peer pressure is enourmous for most of them.
4. Worst of all, men are brainwashed to believe that women have the exact same feelings, the exact same needs, and the exact same mindset, when none of it is true.

Women's mindset goes more like this:

1. They want sex, but nowhere near the same level. Taking into account biological reasons as well as psychological ones, they probably want sex anywhere from 4 to 10 times less than the typical man. This is the reason why they cannot just be "ready" like men, because the sex drive for guys is always revved up. Women have to be coddled, and everything has to be perfect in their eyes for them to get horny. It is possible, but it's always a lot of work for the guy.

2. Women realize early on in life how easy it is to control and manipulate men to do whatever they want with the promise of sex. Sometimes they might be mildly physically interested in the man they want to manipulate, but most of the time they have zero physical attraction, but attracted to other "assets".

3. Speaking of assets, biologically women want a man who they consider "hot" (a good looking face, the appearance of strength) and at the same type this man should be extremely well off financially so the offspring can live a good life while she takes care of them at home. Normally this instinct is not necessarily a bad thing (as in the instinct of men to automatically want the skinniest big breasted woman possible) but when left unchecked, it gets into dangerous territory for both the man (who can be destroyed physically and financially) and the woman (who ends up destroyed emotionally, AKA "crazy as a loon").

4. They want to reproduce. They don't enjoy the sex act anywhere near as much as when it's for reproduction. Every woman has baby rabies, but it gets to critical mass in their mid 30's if they still haven't hooked a sucker to pay for it all.

This is why it's better just to stay single.
I simply cannot fathom what my life would be life if I were married. It is beyond my imaginative powers...and I work as a creative person! :D
Paradoxically, the most pleasurable life is actually the life in which we avoid chasing after pleasures altogether - Epicurus

inplainsight
Legend Bachelor

Post by inplainsight » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:25 am

sjenner wrote:I think that the reason why so many men are weak and become manginas is due to lack of inner development and lack of spiritual power
Precisely Sjenner. That's all that really needs to be said. ::yay:: ::yay:: ::yay:: ::yay::

Schopenhauer points out that: what makes people socially outgoing is the inability to endure solitude and thus themselves.

In order words, these social butterflies have very little "self" and their minds, meager as it is, craves external stimulation.

The minds of those who have made much inner spiritual progress is remarkably different. In fact, such "introverts/introspectors" view social affairs the way Paul Newman viewed extra marital affairs: "Why go out for a hamburger when you have steak at home?"

It is no coincidence that the closer to perfection a mind comes to, the more it craves the "religion of solitude". Spinoza is arguably the wisest human being on record, yet despite his numerous contributions to his republic and mankind in general, he was notoriously frugal in his day to day life and would often remain in his rooms ALONE for several days at a stretch. He never married, had no children and there is no indication that he ever had a serious relationship with any woman. Yet most of his contemporaries describe him as easy going, extremely sensitive to the needs of others and very generous.

Contrary to popular opinion, not ALL recluses are socially awkward creeps. Some, like me for instance, simply just don't NEED to be around other people. I enjoy people in small doses and there is every indication that most people genuinely enjoy my company BUT for the most part, I simply don't need to be around people. I never felt lonely in my entire life. Horny? Yes Hungry? Sure. Lonely? Nah.

I have noticed that my coworkers often stay back at the office, not because they have more work on their desk (unless you count playing farmville on facebook work). They just don't want to go home. There is the off-chance that their spouse is not back yet and they will be ALONE in the house. Even from an early age, I observed that being alone is truly terrifying for most people, so much so that most people would rather be with someone they hate than be alone. This boggles my mind, because I for my part absolutely love being alone. As I have said often enough in this forum, it is when I am alone/undistracted that it is easier for me to engage my mind in a certain mode of thinking that can best be described as blessedness or contentment of spirit.

Guys like Sjenner, Spock Disiciple, 2wize, Zed, Phoenix, BJS007, Jay Jet and so many others on this board, have simply mastered the art of self-sufficiency. They bring to my mind the image of the ouroboros ( a serpent eating its own tail).
Paradoxically, the most pleasurable life is actually the life in which we avoid chasing after pleasures altogether - Epicurus