An annoying interruption

gammastate
Probie

An annoying interruption

Post by gammastate » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:00 pm

I cannot believe what I just read. I was not expecting this.

thebrick
Probie

An annoying interruption

Post by thebrick » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Dude you need to ghost better. This is just to much trouble even though it is funny.

tehheroiczero

An annoying interruption

Post by tehheroiczero » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:08 pm

[quote]Dude you need to ghost better. This is just to much trouble even though it is funny.[/quote]

I hate to say this but I've got to agree with this guy.

You may want to cut this problem short as soon as you possibly can because from what I am seeing so far, we may just be looking at another Nasal coming after you with a vengeance for something you said.

Speaking of which, what did happen to that hypocritical harlot in the first place? Is she still messing with you? Did her boyfriend tell her off? Or did she actually go to jail for the better part of a few days or at most a month thanks to the pussy pass? I'm just curious because you never really gave a proper conclusion to that whole debacle over a year ago, and just thinking about how you described her just makes my blood boil.

marriedmiracle
Bachelor Awareness

An annoying interruption

Post by marriedmiracle » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:06 am

I know, as do most men on this forum, that Christopher can handle himself with poise and panache in just about any situation, though I admit to more than a little unease for him as he walks these tightropes "and throws off the challenge with a shrug", to quote the late, great Jim Morrison. That said, I must say - belatedly, I admit it - that in reading this new saga of the pitiful and the dam (a synonym for "dike", is it not?) I figured the odds were heavily in favor of Max accepting Christopher's rug-munching proposition. That she's a full-blooded bisexual is somewhat unexpected; that desperation would drive her to do just about anything asked of her, is not. Sort of reminds me of a scene from "Coming to America" where Eddie Murphy tells his would-be fiance to bark like a dog while hopping on one leg and...she does!

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

An annoying interruption

Post by christopheroregon » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Gents;

Oh, crap. I forgot to tell you about Nasal. Shit. Memory failing and all that.

Nasal actually became a full-fledged lesbian, and says she hates all men. So I'm told anyway. I was the last man she seriously pursued, and I would hate to think I in any way caused her to change her questionable orientation. :roll: That was the last report, anyway, but she is so damned unstable. She may be chasing billy goats through the forest with her strap-on by now. Total fruitcake. Now THAT was probably the nuttiest woman I've ever dealt with.

Christopher in Oregon

christopheroregon
Legend Bachelor

An annoying interruption

Post by christopheroregon » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Gents;

So far, no word from either Ruth or Max. Who knows what'll happen.

But fear not. At fifty, I'm firmly in control of my emotions and my sex drive. I'm enjoying screwing with women, but I'm careful. I haven't made it this far as a bachelor by being foolish, ya know.

Christopher in Oregon

williemolson
Bachelor

An annoying interruption

Post by williemolson » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Chris, there is an old saying from a Jack Leg preacher who I encountered when I was young and working at a summer job. Keep playing pussy, and you're going to get fucked. Rather than messing with these women's minds, just have nothing to do with them. In general, nothing good comes from incorporating women in your life at all. Just my .02.

recluse
In a class of his own

An annoying interruption

Post by recluse » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:10 pm

[quote].. unease for him as he walks these tightropes "and throws off the challenge with a shrug", to quote the late, great Jim Morrison.[/quote]

I was thinking "spy in the house of love".

MarkyMark
Happy Bachelor

An annoying interruption

Post by MarkyMark » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:03 pm

[quote]Chris, there is an old saying from a Jack Leg preacher who I encountered when I was young and working at a summer job. Keep playing pussy, and you're going to get fucked. Rather than messing with these women's minds, just have nothing to do with them. In general, nothing good comes from incorporating women in your life at all. Just my .02.[/quote]

What WillieMolson said! Nothing good comes from having women in your life, even tangentially...

Psychotherapist
Legend Bachelor

Re: An annoying interruption

Post by Psychotherapist » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:24 pm

Sounds like a bunch of imaginary bullshit to me...